Find numerous Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harini Reddy
Submit a review for Dr. Harini ReddyYour feedback matters!
My wife has gained weight in last few months and it's not over our control I consult to doctor as she was regularly exercising, regularly taking healthy diet inpite of all this she attained weight. Doctor prescribed a capsule named'reshape' to her. I want to know is it better to take that or not I want to know soon.
Hello am 28years old my problem is my bikini line is very sensitive I can not us shaving cream coz it sometimes burns the skin area and it's painful and red a little irritated so I switched to shaving but it gives me bumps and I dnt get the results I want. But I notice d skin in my bikini line now Is darker so I assumed is the infection I once had and treated wit anti bacteria and anti fungal cream. Do I worry about it? Pleas wat shud I do abt d very sensitive skin and the discoloration? Thanks.
I have black scars on my forehead skin (it look like dead skin) what should I do I have tried all remedy eventhough I went through laser also but still it is there so please tell me. Currently I am not in india I am in japan.
He has a white spot near his eyelids and on back near shoulder there some new white spots are seen so would you please tell me what is the cause of these white spots.
Age is 40 years her hip portion is more than the other body part. How to reduce the hip? Kindly advise. Last 2 years hip is increased more.
Dear sir I am anand कुमार pancha. My skin neck and other side of face darkness and zurri. I am use it skin cream. But koi fayda nahin ho paya please sir help me any standard skin cream whiteout side effects.
The appearance of the milk teeth is one of the most awaited landmarks in a child's life. The first teeth to erupt are usually the lower front teeth during 6 to 8 months of life, and the last milk tooth to fall off is at 12 to 14 years of age. The playful nature of teeth, difficulty to make them maintain good oral hygiene, and the food habits put the children at increased risk of dental disease. Very often, because they are in place for a shorter duration, parents tend to ignore decay in the milk teeth. But whether it is decay or gum disease or broken teeth, it is important to immediately treat them.
Listed below are some functions that milk teeth play-
- Eating - They may be exerting slightly lesser force than the bigger permanent teeth, but they still play a significant role in chewing and digestion. Children with weak, missing, or decayed molars have poor nutrition and food habits due to their inability to chew food well.
- Esthetics - A child with a good set of teeth and an open smile is loved by all. This adds not just to the beauty of the child but also to his self-worth and self-esteem. These children feel more confident and are more social.
- Speech development - A good set of teeth are essential for the child's speech development. Improper spacing between teeth or lost tooth not replaced can lead to speech issues.
- Space Maintenance - In addition to the above functions, the milk teeth also help to preserve and "maintain" the space that is required for the permanent teeth. As the permanent tooth nears eruption,the roots of the the milk tooth, gets resorbed,the tooth becomes mobile, and finally falls off.
In cases where the primary tooth was lost and not replaced, the space may be reduced due to movement of the adjacent and opposing tooth into this space. Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- In the very early stages, before regular dental care can begin, the teeth can be wiped off with a gauze wrapped on the finger.
- By the first year of life, brushing should be introduced along with rinsing after each meal.
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis with regular cleaning should be started by first year of life.
- If the dentist identifies the child to be prone to decay, fluoride application and/or pit and fissure sealants should be used. These are sufficient reasons to take care of the primary teeth, which play a very important role.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!