Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Harikumar RavvaYour feedback matters!
Good day My testosterone level is fairly low What can I do to restore it. I am 42 years and have asthma and sleep apnea.
Dear Sir My penis is very small at normal time. But when I get excited and get boner its size increase nearly 3 4 times bigger than normal size. Is this a problem. Because when I asked my friends they said they have no such problem. There penis is already bigger at normal time and when the gets boner its size increase little not like me. If its a problem what should I do? My english is little bad but Kindly understand my problem and give mi brief explanation.
I masturbates daily and due to this my penis shrinks and now suffering from premature ejection. Suggest me something to recover from it.
I had unprotected sex a lot of times this month but took emergency pills after 48 hours of each encounter, which must be thrice or maybe 4 times. I am 20 days late for my periods and took the pregnancy test which was negative. Am I pregnant? If yes then are there pills for abortion available in India?
My sex problem and my skin problems my wife same problem I hope my problem clear my problem 25 years old thanks.
I’m interested in the Male Sexual Problems Treatment Sir my semen analysis report is showing with low sperm count. ●liquefaction time is >2 hours ● volume is. 1.50 ml ● colour. Greyish white ● reaction. Alkaline ● total sperm count 18 million/ml ●morphology Normal. L 70 % Abnormal. H 30 % Fructose present ● motility. Grade a-b.30 % Grade a- progressive motility. ---- Grade b- non linear motility ---- Grade c -non progressive motile 20% Grade d - immotile. 50% Sie Is this a ok report? Actly Before this test I was masturbating daily for 10 days or more than that .is this the reason for this report And their is mild main in my right testis when ever I do legs stretch. Some time just above right side scrotum and near to penis And scrotum UCG report is all ok bt there is mild free fluid in right scrotal sac. Is this the reason for discomfort and mild mild pain Please help me out of this situation.
During masturbate after first ejaculation, I want to ejaculate second and third time. But I am afraid it will harm my body as I do gym workouts. Please tell me can I ejaculate more after my first ejaculation in the same time period or should I have to wait for some hours. Does ejaculating more semen will lead to negative effects on my body? Hoping for your immediate and kind response.
I had sex with my girl friend for 3 days. After 2 days of unprotected sex she took unwanted 72 pill. Again on 3rd day we had unprotected sex for which she again took unwanted 72. Are there any chances that she might get pregnant? Will there be any adverse effect of 2 pills taken in 3 days. Pls suggest measures that she should take. She is really worried.
Hi ! I am 25 years old. I got married this Jan 2nd i need to know that i had intercourse with my husband many times with protection. But we have sex today with out protection and i didn't want to get pregnant so soon so please can u let me know what pill can i take for not getting pregnant and is it safe to take pills. How long i have to take the pills
I have problem of wet dream since 2-5months. It happen 3times in a week. Is it something serious. What should I do for early and permanent recovery. Without any side effects.
Hymenoplasty is also known as hymen surgery. It is a surgical procedure where the hymen within the vagina is restored. The Hymen is a membrane covering the vaginal opening, which can be torn when a woman engages in coitus for the first time or it could be damaged due to other factors such as heavy lifting, exercise, cycling, swimming among many other activities. Hymenoplasty involves putting back the hymen’s torn edges to make it look like the hymen is intact.
Why do women want hymen reconstruction?
A woman would want a hymen reconstruction surgery for a number of reasons. They are:
- Religious reasons: In certain cultures, a woman’s hymen is inspected to make sure she has not engaged in coitus in the past. Virginity is valued highly is such places and if the woman is not a virgin, she may have to face social or even legal ramifications.
- In case of rape or sexual assault victims: In some cases, a rape victim may undergo this surgery to empower herself and feel mentally peaceful.
- Hymen related injuries: Certain factors like heavy exercise or sexual intercourse can cause rupture of the hymen which may cause bleeding, infections or other complications. A woman may want to rectify this with the help of this surgery.
The entire surgical process lasts for about 45-60 minutes. The surgery is carried out in an outpatient setting under general anesthesia. The torn skin membranes are rejoined using dissolvable stitches so that scaring is minimal.
This procedure can be carried out in three ways
1. Joining the torn edges with stitches.
2. An artificial membrane is placed in the area whose function is to behave as an artificial hymen. This hymen however, does not have any blood supply, so a capsule that contains blood can be placed with it.
3. A flap is taken from the vaginal lining, which is used to create a functional hymen with proper blood supply.
4. You can return to your work in about 2-3 days after the surgery. However, the entire healing process takes around two months.
The procedure caries some risks that you should be aware of, they are -
1. Bleeding: Some bleeding is normal after the procedure, but any prolonged case of bleeding may indicate a complication.
2. Infection: Like all surgeries, you may have infections in the concerned area. The doctor may prescribe antibiotics to deal with these infections.
3. Narrowing of the vaginal opening: In some cases, the vaginal opening can become narrow after the procedure. This however, can be resolved without the need for any treatment as it may become wider on its own over time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.