Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I want to know the best diet plan for high blood pressure patient like me. The food that will help me.
I am having chest pain. many doctors said that because of gastric problem. so please suggest a good medicine.
Gud even doctor I request I have very stomach fact I'm very suffering to that I don't like that how decrease that fact please tell me one reason and high tablets any one I want fallow your suggestions.
Regarding :-High blood pressure Age-24 I have completed my Btech Me In june 2014. But in mid of july I suffered from malaria and unable to join job at that time. Now m not getting job due to no experience. Due to this often my bp goes up (140/80) or sometimes 150/90 also facing problem during sleeping. Hair fall. Doctors suggested me some test 1.lipid profile test 2.ECG 3.Blood sugar 4.Uric acid 5.chest x-Ray 6.kidney test But after all tests. All reports were Normal. NOTHING to worry. So I want to know that is it due to depression and stress or some other factor which can cause high bp. Please suggest some natural ways to control bp. And medicines also.
Hi, I am 29 years old and have weight of 90 kg and height is 5 feet 10 inches. I want to lose weight. Can you suggest any ayurvedic medicine for this. I also want ot know if vrikshamala will help me to lose weight and regulate my cholesterol levels. Thanks.
Is it smoking cigarette. Cause sexual erection problem? Also there is burning sensation in my chest all time . ?
I am 44 years old male and suffering with hypertension reading 150 /100 for the control a prescribed by doctor sartel m1 and now the hypertension is totally controlled reading without tablet id 130/85 since month can a leave the medicine advice healthy aspect.
My chest is paining a lot from last 3 dayz n I had fallen from stairs. Please recommend the tablets asap.
My wife have lot of weakness after giving birth to my son. She loss almost 15 kg weight. She is not feeling well from last 11 months. Bp is most of the time is low. What can I do.
Is there any way to control high blood pressure. His blood pressure is 250, 140. Any suggestions, tips to control high BP. Also he is having blood vomits due to high BP. Please suggest.
I'm 47 years of age. I am thin as my height is 5'7" and weight is 59 only. I have tried everything due to which cholesterol has increased. Please suggest best diet.
I am 48 years old male. I have two problems, one is the ear, from my childhood, my ears doesn't form wax, it is always dry and at times it becomes hard and when I try to remove the dry wax it hurts my ears get damaged. How to solve it. The second problem is triglyceride, how to reduce it and bring it to normal without medicines.
Sir s. Cholestrol is 233, hdl chol. Is 51s. Triglyc. Is 195 vldl-34, ldl chol. 143, ratio total chol/hdl 4.5, ratio ldl/hdl 2.8 andblood sugar is84, uric acid 5.2 you are requested to guide me for diet and medicine required for controlling. Thanks.
Cardiomyopathy includes diseases involving the heart muscle. These diseases have various causes, types, symptoms and modes of treatment.
The heart muscle gets enlarged, thick or rigid. In several cases, the heart muscle tissue is replaced with a scar tissue. As this condition worsens, the heart gets weaker and the ability to pump blood is disrupted, which can cause heart failure or irregular beating of the heart. The weakened state of the heart can lead to valvar diseases.
The different types of cardiomyopathy are:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: This is a common form and affects people of all ages. Men and women are affected equally. This condition arises due to the enlargement and thickening of the heart muscle. The ventricles, the septum and the lower heart chamber usually thicken, which causes obstruction in pumping of blood by the heart. This disease also causes stiffness in the ventricles, and cellular changes in the tissue.
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy: This form of cardiomyopathy develops due to the enlargement and weakening of the ventricles. The issue arises from the left ventricle and develops over time. It may even affect the right ventricle. More effort is put in by the heart muscles for pumping blood and slowly the heart is unable to pump blood effectively. This condition may lead to heart failure, valve diseases or blood clots in the heart.
- Restrictive Cardiomyopathy: This disease occurs due to the stiffening of the ventricles, without thickening of the walls of the heart. The ventricles are not allowed to relax and do not receive a sufficient volume of blood supply. This condition causes heart failure and valvar problems over time.
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia: This rare form of cardiomyopathy occurs when fat or fibrous tissues replace the muscle tissue of the right ventricle. This causes arrhythmias and disruption in the electrical signals of the heart. It generally affects teens and may cause cardiac arrest in athletes.
- Unclassified Cardiomyopathy: Some types of cardiomyopathy of this category include left ventricular non compaction where the ventricles develop trabeculations. Takotsubo cardiomyopathy is another disease where immense stress causes failure of the heart muscles.
Treatment: Many cases of cardiomyopathy come and go away on their own. Treatment for other cases depends on the severity and symptoms. The major treatment methods are:
Lifestyle changes meant for a healthier heart.
- Nonsurgical methods.
- Surgery and implants
Modes of surgery for treatment of cardiomyopathy include:
- Septal myectomy
- Heart transplant
Implant devices such as Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) device, Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), Left ventricular assist device and pacemakers are fitted into the heart for better performance.
Cardiomyopathy can be of many different types, each arising from different situations and conditions. The mode of treatment depends on the severity of the complication or on the basis of symptoms.