Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hari Krishna.N
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Hari Krishna.NYour feedback matters!
My mom has sever pain in knees and hamstring her knees have swelling. This aggregates when she eat anything sour she is in ger pre-menopause period and over weight. Her weight is 90 kg and height 5.2. She is 47 years old. She have difficulty in walking due to pain. She takes bio-c+, tellzy 40 and proloxment tablet.
I am 50 year old male and I am facing severe pain in my left hand middle figure nail bed for the last many years increasing day by day. The pain extends upward over the whole arm right till the center of my chest. My heart check up such as ECG, TMT, X-ray etc. All have been normal. The pain increases the day I uses my computer more. If I get hurt even little on that figure location, the pain becomes unbearable. Colour dopler test & X-ray have also not shown any abnormality. Except that visually the colour of the nail is different from the other hand and little curved.
I am 54 years old, a month before while descending stairs at early morning hours I missed a stair as light went my body got disbalanced but my leg controlled my body then even after 2-3 days I didn't felt any problem but after felt stiffness in knee. And ankle pain, showed to doctor who gave me medicine zerodol sp and advised me cold compresses instead of hot water but even after a month there is pain n stiffness in ankle and knee stiffness, feeling problem in walking due to excessive cold, kindly guide me what I can do to get fully fit.
My mother has been suffering from stiff joint pain for last few years. Though medication is going on but there is no actual relief. At present her age is 55+. Some years back she was having same problem. With treatment she was well at that time. But now she can not move her hands properly. Walking is also difficult for her. Please help me. She lives in kolkata.
Hi My mother 65 year old she having neck spiral cervical spondylosis she suffered from high pain for last pain I consult the orthopedic doctor she admitted in his hopital for 7 days but she cant having relief from the pain now she is at home she cant sit more than two minutes and cant walik for more than 2 minutes now she eat lyrica and itova tablet but she cant relif from the pain kindly give me advice or suggest specialist for her relief.
Acupressure therapy, often referred to as pressure acupuncture, is regarded as an effective method in pain management. According to popular belief, the vital energy known as ‘chi’ flows across the major meridians or energy pathways. There are 12 primary meridians or energy pathways connecting particular organs that organise a communication system across the body. Illnesses take place when any one or more of the meridians fall out of balance.
Some of these acupressure points include the following:
- Valley joints for relieving headaches: This is located in the fleshy regions between the index finger and the thumb at the highest area of the muscle when both these fingers are brought close together. The point is pressed and massaged for a few minutes and is repeated for some time. This treatment is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Pericardium for relieving nausea: This point is placed between the two tendons within the wrist, which is located at a distance of about three fingers width below the base of the palm. This point must be pressed with the middle finger for some minutes or you can also opt for acupressure wristbands from a health store and use them properly.
- Third eye region for relieving stress and chronic fatigue: Close your eyes and find out the third eye region in the knobby spot located on the bridge of the nose in between the two eye brows. You can press this point with the middle finger for some time and then release and repeat the process several times in a week.
- Sea of tranquillity for relieving emotional stress: Also referred to as the conception vessel, this area can be easily located at the centre of the breastbone and can be pressed with the palms joined. Make sure that the spine is erect and supported by a straight chair at the back. You can press it for a couple of minutes every day while taking slow and deep breaths to release emotional stress.
- Leg three miles for relieving stomach problems: The leg three miles is believed to improve digestive issues, such as diarrhoea, indigestion, bloating, nausea, constipation and vomiting. It also helps in improving the immunity system, fighting fatigue, strengthening the body and promoting general wellness. Moderate to deep pressure can be applied for a couple of seconds on a regular basis.
Acupressure, which is a traditional Chinese treatment, involves the application of pressure at specific acupressure points, which lie along the meridians of the body for promoting relaxation as well as treating illness, and can be opted for regulating and managing pain in several parts of the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an acupressurist.