Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hari KishanYour feedback matters!
I have allergic rhinitis and have been undergoing homeopathy treatment for the same, since a year now I have been experiencing fatigue, get tired very easily, memory problem, tend to forget things very easily, sinus problem, look older than my age, anger problem, stress, blood pressure, etc. Kindly suggest if I should consult any doctor. Thankyou.
I am 31year old I have psoriasis from last 4years. Iam using medicins but its not cured when I use medicine it cures if I stop medicins it will reflect on my body how to cure this disease. Will it be cured.
I have some itching problem near anus part but no blood on my stool. Does this is a symptom of piles?
HI I have intercourse with my wife everyday and it lasts long but she does not has orgasm during sex so after sex I masturbate her and then she as orgasm my question is it good or is there any side effects to my wife by that is there any chances of sje getting pregnant as I read that when orgisam happens there is a chance of sperms to enter inside please clarify.
I am 27 year old male. I have not been involved in sexual intercourse even after marriage for more than 2.5 years as my wife pis not comfortable. I face height of orgasm many times and wanted to have intercourse but it not get materialise. Wanted to know how to control it as I am still virgin or should I try other alternative to have intercourse and to release sexual energy as it is affecting the life cycle?
. I had rheumatic fever. It stopped taking tablet at the age of 18 as per doctors proscription. I started smoking at the age of 22. I am not a chain smoker till now. Like 1 or 2 per day. I need know can this problem occur again.
I am 44 years old. I now have been suffering from this problem from past 2 yrs. Every time during sleep (whether day or night) I experience a pain in my stomach and burning sensation too. It is also accompanied by breathlessness. Due to this I have to wake up several time in my sleep and feel suffocated and with burning sensation in stomach.
Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition where death of the heart muscle occurs because of the loss of blood supply. The blood loss usually happens because of the blockage of a coronary artery. Due to electrical instability, ventricular fibrillation is caused. Heart attacks may result in permanent brain damage or even death.
- Symptoms of Heart Attack: There are many early symptoms and signs of heart attack, which should be recognized. Symptoms of heart attack vary from person to person. Here is a list of the primary heart attack symptoms:
- Chest Pain and Discomfort: Chest pain is the basic symptom of a heart attack and occurs in different forms. The chest pain has a pressure, fullness and squeezing sensation and starts from the center of the chest. The pain may go away and re-occur and may spread down to other limbs of the body.
- Headache, Toothache: The chest pain occurring due to a heart attack spreads all over the body and the jaw. Even the back and head are affected. Sometimes pain in these regions is present while chest pain is absent.
- Shortness of Breath: A gasping sensation or feeling shortness of breath is another common sign of a heart attack. Such breathing difficulty is called dyspnea. The shortness of breath occurs before or during the chest pain.
- Nausea and Vomiting: The feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach is another possible symptom. It is accompanied by belching or burping and sometimes, the heart attack is associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is more common in women. Vomiting also occurs alongside nausea.
- General Epigastric Discomfort: In several cases, patients describe the pain of a heart attack as stomach pain. The pain is heavy and uncomfortable and persists for several minutes.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweat in avid amounts.
Emergency Treatment for Heart Attack:
- A person who has a heart attack should be rushed to a hospital.
- Several tests are carried out to detect the cause of the attack. A 12 lead EKG is carried out to supervise electrical activity within the heart and detect the damaged areas.
- Blood tests are undertaken to check enzymes and in certain cases, cardiac catheterization is required where pictures of the blood vessels are examined.
- Emergency medicines are given to the patient to stop the formation of blood clots and include aspirin, heparin and other drugs. Other medicines are given for thrombolytic therapy, which dissolve already formed blood clots. They work to reduce the heart damage. Nitrates are also used.
A heart attack is a severe condition and must be attended to immediately. Emergency treatment procedures are essential to save the life of an affected person.