Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hari KishanYour feedback matters!
Hi sir. I am suffering from beard hairfall rapidly. I think a have pituitary gland tumor. And also suffering fron epididymis pain insight side. Please help me.
I am Having hair loss problem since 2006; it inching at started but hair loss as time passes. At present it is heavy hair losses.
I have deep scar on my face I have used lot of creams I did everything but no use sure I spent more than 1 lakh fr this scar could you please suggest me some treatment I'm NT expecting 100 per results at least 70 please help me in get rid of this scar.
I am suffering from dry skin in fingers .What to do. I can not eat food with the dry skin finger due to irritation.
My hair grown was good but now my hair fall is increasing day by day. I do have tension taking problem I over think. This could be reason for it? Anf wht else reason can be possible?
I had taken many antibiotic's in my childhood due to heart prblm caused by dust. Nd now I have uncontrollable hair fall from past 3 years just like a cancer patient. Is there any connection. And how to recover.
I have dandruff on head, eyebrows, ears and chest. Currently using Candid B but gives relief for couple of days. The problem is persistent for many years. Consulted many doctors but permanent relief.
I am 25 years old. Day by day my hairs is getting white in color? What is the reason Behind this? Please help me out.
Sir I have been suffering from hair fall and my hair are going white in large amount and my body growth is not normal according to my height so suggest me what should I do.
Iam having acne problem I have tired all the soaps and cosmetics can you please suggest me solution for acne.
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.