Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hari Kiran ChekuriYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering from hair loss since last 2 years and consulted a doctor using minoxidil solution. But wile using only it is growing, if I stop it is again continues hair fall. Please suggest me anything.
Hello, I have a very serious issue with my skin I have large open pores on my face my face is look like very ugly due to this problem I have regularly use papaya multani methi and tomato on my face but there is no effect kindly suggest what should be done.
I am 20 years old and due to teen age my face is covered by pimples . I have taken medicines and creams but I can't get relic?
How to prevent hair fall and white hair, what should I do, what are the food items that should I take to control this. Is there any treatment.
I am 32 years old male. I am suffering from warts on my face. How can I rid of this problem. Tell me answer.
Dr. My face is oily nature & my problem is pimples & dark spots this problem is before 5 months so what should I do?
I am 22 years old. I have blackspot under the eyes and pimples also. Upto now I don't use medicine. please can you help with me.
Hi, I'm a male does drinking cold coffee or other desserts like we get in coffee shop drinking all that drinks keeps or makes our skin healthy and glowing does it makes our fairer or fair please tel me I have seen rich people or fair people drinking cold coffee or being or going in coffee shop or Cafe everyday and they look fairer they drink coffee and other types of coffee or drinks in the coffee shop or cafe is it good for our health in drinking it drinking in cafe or coffee shop does it keeps our healthy and glowing skin or makes our fairer I have seen lot of fair person or rich people drinking coffee or going in coffee shop or cafe in their hands is it good for our health or skin please tel me please.
Wrinkles are an unavoidable part of growing old. As we grow our skin becomes thin and loses its elasticity which results in sagging. However, excessive sun exposure, stress, sudden weight loss or genetic predisposition can also lead to wrinkling of the skin.
Luckily, there are a number of ways to fight wrinkles; here is a list of 10 natural ways to reduce your wrinkles:
- Drink plenty of water: The first step to reduce wrinkles is to keep the skin hydrated. This helps flush out toxins and maintain the elasticity and firmness of skin. Along with drinking water, applying a moisturizer is also essential to keep the skin hydrated.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in vitamins and minerals and are essential for healthy skin. They keep the skin nourished and boosts collagen production. It also fight against the damage caused by free radicals and gives your skin a healthy glow.
- Ginger: Ginger is rich in antioxidants. This helps flush out toxins and also prevents the breaking down of elastin, thus reducing the formation of wrinkles.
- Egg whites: Egg whites can be used as a face mask to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This helps stretch the skin and shrink open pores. Egg whites are also rich in a number of minerals that help in repairing the tissues and fight wrinkles caused by free radicals.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is best known for its natural bleaching properties. It can also be used to exfoliate skin and shrink open pores. This gives skin a smoother appearance and increases elasticity.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a natural remedy for a number of skin conditions. It is rich in malic acid that makes skin elastic and thus reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Zinc in aloe vera also helps shrink open pores and boosts collagen production.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin and give it a healthy glow. It also functions as an antioxidant that keeps the skin supple and reduces the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey: Honey is the best suited to dry skin. It hydrates the skin and prevents moisture loss. Honey also exfoliates skin and promotes the generation of new skin cells. This helps lighten age spots, scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Almonds: Almonds are a superfood that's great for your health and your skin. It is rich in nutrients like vitamin E, zinc and folic acid that nourish the skin and prevent the degeneration of skin. It also helps delay the aging process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds are rich in vitamin B3 and niacin that can help repair damaged skin cells and promote the production of new skin cells. This also helps reduce wrinkles and lighten age spots, fine lines and crow's feet.