Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My baby suffering from vomiting after every feed milk. She is 6 month old Dr. give ondem for 5 days but she is continues vomiting she is very weak please suggest.
My baby is 4 months old, she is suffering from pechish (loose motion) please suggest me right medicine.
What are the medicines/ foods/ tips to increase lactation? My kid is 45 days old. I had a c section delivery on 14/9/16.
I am 36 yrs, male. I am teacher by profession and suffers from lot of gas in stomach. Which leads to stool. What shall I do.
1) my baby sleeps fast while drinking milk, she is one month old, m not sure if I have enough milk or if she is tried sucking and than sleeps. I am giving her lactogen as top up 2) also I wanted to know if lactogen is good as top up or mum mum.
My child is not constipated. His stool come out 4 to 5 times regularly in a day. We are worried about this. After getting report doctor said there is no blood in his stool but we saw little drops of blood in his every stool. If this is not blood, then what is this red drops which looks as same as blood.
My 17 month old son is passing too many watery loose motions and not passing urine past 18 hrs, please suggest
My baby who is 17 days old tends to cry while passing urine. She also has some white sticky substance in her vagina, although no foul smell comes but still. What cld be the problem ? And does it need immediate attention? N whts d cure
Hi my baby is 5 month old. He is suffering from chest congestion from last 10 days. There is no severe cough but phlegm is there all the time. Doc gave ventorlin syrup mucolite drops and nebulizer levolin 0.3 mg. But its been 10 days now im worried. He is very active otherwise and taking breastfeed properly. Is there any harm of phlegm on his body.
33 weeks old boy baby born on 27th July now 5th day. My baby is now in icu. Baby and me are different hospital. My breast milk production started, now the breast have pain. How can I stopped temporarily. Dr. said baby will stay in icu still 4 days.
If chewing food and retaining a sparkling smile is not enough for you, avoiding toothaches and a visit to the dentist could be reason enough to maintain healthy teeth. Ignoring your tooth health can lead to many problems. Answer yourself the following question. Would you like your teeth inside your mouth or in a glass tumbler beside your bed at nighttime?
If you opted for the former, then going through the following tips and advices will go a long way in helping you sustain healthy teeth. They are:
- Brush and floss twice a day: Brushing and flossing twice a day, on a regular basis will help you maintain healthy teeth and gums in the long run. The ideal time to brush your teeth is 20 minutes after a meal. Opting for a toothbrush with a small head and soft bristles gives you better access to even the deeper portions of your mouth, thus providing comprehensive cleansing to your teeth. Moreover, softer bristles are generous on your gums as well.
- Nutrition: Whatever you eat, either protects you or makes you more susceptible to diseases and disorders. This stands true for your oral health as well. As such, choosing the right foods early in your life is of vital importance. Foods such as cold drinks, cakes, candies and other such sugary substances facilitate the growth of germ and bacteria in your mouth, resulting in plaque and cavities. Choosing foods that are low in starch and sugar will reduce the development of germs and help eradicate cavities or plaque in the long run.
- Smoking: Even the pack of smoke that you buy endorses smoking is injurious to your general health. Smoking causes reduced flow of blood to the mouth, which resultantly leads to increased chances of periodontal disease and mouth cancer. Smoking, moreover causes a decline in the ability of the bones and tissues to revascularize (self-heal). All else apart, just stop smoking.
- Chewing gums: Chewing gums are highly beneficial especially after a meal. They not only increase the flow of saliva in your mouth, but also improves the flow of blood to your brain, thus enhancing your alertness by close to 10%. In addition, chewing gums help neutralize the acid in your mouth, thus helping you cleanse your mouth.
Hi my son is 3 years old & he takes proper diet however he do potty once in every alternate day. Please suggest.
What is the healthy diet for the baby of 15 months as he is suffering from loose motions? Please help me.
Type 2 diabetes (T2DM) is a chronic metabolic disorder that prevents the body from processing sugar or glucose. The disorder causes insufficient production of the hormone Insulin (responsible for regulating sugar into the different parts of your body); or the body's failure to respond to the hormone produced. Although no cure is available for T2DM, there are several ways in which you can help prevent Type 2 diabetes in your child. These are:
1. Get your child to indulge in some physical activity - Spending about 60 minutes of the day on physical activity can help your child to ward off Type 2 diabetes. In terms of screen time, it shouldn't be over 2 hours a day. By doing so, he or she ends up building his or her muscles as well as gets rid of extra fat from the body. An active life would also help your child to maintain an optimal body weight with obesity being a cause of this form of diabetes. Whether it's a sport like swimming, cricket or basketball, or even walking and dancing, physical activity in any form can help in preventing your child from developing Type 2 diabetes.
2. Plan a well-balanced diet for your child - Encouraging your child to have healthy foods and making right food choices can also lower his or her chances of getting this metabolic disorder. Foods high in fiber like whole grain cereals and bread, lentils, fruits, and vegetables should be consumed. Similarly, foods low in trans and saturated fats like lean meat, chicken, yogurt and cheese should be included in your child's diet. Processed foods, as well as sugary drinks, should be no-no when it comes to your child's diet.
3. Adopting proper eating habits - It is not only making the right food choices that are important but eating right as well is vital for preventing the onset of diabetes. Having meals with fix portion sizes is a habit that you need to develop in your child. Ideally, half the plate should be filled with vegetables and fruits; a quarter with lean protein like chicken; and the remaining with whole grain. To accompany the meal, make your child have one cup of no-fat or low-fat milk. Desserts like ice cream and cookies should be allowed only once or twice a week.
Hello Dr, age 35, I got married at a young age of 19, I have two beautiful daughter's age 16 and 9 years old, one day I found my elder daughter masturbating in her room, I am very worried nowadays, I have not told this to my husband, I don't know how to handle the issue, its so sensitive, please help.
Often children are born with bowing of legs, due to folded leg position in utero.
Once they start putting pressure on them while walking, they may straighten out. This happens generally by 2 to 3 years of age.
If not corrected then they may cause some serious problems:
*shortening of 1 leg
*difficulty walking running
*higher risk of arthritis.
Persistent bowing may be due some deficiency:
*lead or fluoride poisoning
First few tests:
25 (oh) vitamin d3 level in serum
Serum free calcium level
X-ray of legs.
How will your pediatrician monitor for a change?
Measurements of distance between knees while a child is lying on the back.
This is monitored to see for any worsening
What can be done?
*any other underlying problem to be ruled out.
*braces orthopedic devices to keep the leg in straightened position (serious cases)
*surgery after 3 years (determined according to individual case basis)
All problems may not be solved but timely intervention can change the life of a child forever.
Share this on social media if you found it helpful.