Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hari GopinathYour feedback matters!
My son is having a cough n cold n fever since two days I have given him vikoryl due to which fever has gone n to some extent even cold is also gone but cough is accumulated in the chest kindly suggest me some home remedies or medicine to remove the cough from the chest.
Hello Doc. Is tht is gud to start giving cerelac or nanpro to my 5 months old baby? Whch one is gud?
My 2 months baby girl has been coughing for almost a week, no fever but with her cough, i'm worried something might be wrong with her? She coughs when she tries to burp or when she gets choked and it worries me. Now, when she coughs, i've now noticed that she is starting to have short breaths. Her nose was blocked, took her to the health centre, they gave her saline drops. I discussed with them about her cough also, I was told when I reach home, to steam her. This is the 4th day I have been steaming her. Her blocked nose is finished, although, I feel she is getting worse, since she is starting to have short breaths. I have been eating healthy foods, mostly vegetables, fish and chicken and I am breastfeeding. Please help. Need advice.
Sir, my daughter is 4 years old and weight is 13 kg, has sever cough, running nose from 1 week, in night at time the of sleeping her nostrils is slightly blocked, being of this she is feeling ear pain and has fever also from yesterday.
Hello Sir, my son is about 6 months & 10 days of age. But there are some skin problem in his both legs near ankle. Some spots like which creates after itching. These are since last 2 months & not solving yet. He also has the problem of vomiting after taking his milk (bottle milk, never gets breast milk) and such serious cough problem also. Please suggest me what to do. Will wait for your reply eagerly.
1. Average weight 2.5-3.5kg
2. Average length 50cm.
3. Heart rate 130-140 pm
4. Meconium, first black stool passed in 24 hrs.
5. First milk, colostrum, rich in materials helpful for newborn.
6. Yellowish colour of eyes and skin within first 24 hours, matter of concern. After 48 hours normal, subsides by 5th day.
Prolongation of jaundice warrants consultation.
7. Cord falls of by 10th day.
After taking lactare tablets there is no much increase in the production of breast milk please suggest me the best as I am unable to feed baby?
My child is of 3 years. He is having vomiting problem. Whenever he runs he start having cough and then he vomit. Whenever he is having cough 90% he vomit. We consulted many doctor but everybody is saying cough problem. We treated for the same but still problem is same.
My baby boy is 9mnth old. Today done with measles vaccine. Aftt few hrs vomitings strtd. Please could you tell me what could be the reason and what i. Need to know .
How can I change the habit of breast feeding of my child of 3 yrs? She is not taking any other foods. please help.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and Vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child?s diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child?s diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height.