Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Hari CharanYour feedback matters!
Mother (aged 74 years) History: Diabetic, High BP, Thyroid, Parkinson, Kidney (swelling in legs). occasionally coughing (both dry and with phlegm). On Meditation. On 24th Mar, 2013, admitted to ICU, MKW Hospital (J Block, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi). Did not show much breathing problem but there was heaviness in stomach and rib side pain. Chest x-ray suggested fluid accumulation (Pleural effusion). First need extracted 1500 ml fluid, then tube inserted. Fluid continued coming (approx 6500 ml). Still coming till 28th Mar. Mother feeling better and is able to breathe without mask. However, on 27th late night, the tube was blocked and mother had breathing problem. Quick x-ray showed the blockage in tube which was corrected. On 27th, CT Scan was done. The finding is as under" IMPRESSION:Right side pleural effusion with subsegmental collapse in bilateral lower lobes. Chest tube noted on right side. Few subsentimeteric sized mediastinal lymph nodes seen. Patch opacities seen in right upper and middle lobe -?Infective [Tubercular] Mild to moderate ascites with mild diffuse wall thickening noted in caecum, terminal ileum and few small bowel loops with few subcentimeter sized mesenteric lymphadenopathy -- likely infective [? Tubercular. Since the CT Scan report was not conclusive, doctors suggested bronchoscopy. Not done so far. Based on above facts and findings, what could be suggestion (whether TB, cancer, lymphoma, any infection or another thing). Since volume of fluid is very large and is keep coming from the tube. It seems it is also keep accumulating very fast now? Otherwise, mother is stable, easily taking breathe and eating. Active in thinking, listening and speaking. Keep demanding for going back home.
Sir, I am sweating very much in the feet, what is the reason. Please tell me the better solution for this.
How to increase the size of penis naturally and permanently? My size is 6 cm to 7 cm in normal state and 11 cm in erected state. I wish to have 17 cm in erected state i.e about 7 inch. Please suggest me some exercise and diet and other useful information regarding this issue. Addingly, am not a regularly masturbating guy, will do once in a while.
Hello sir, I am 20 years old and sometimes I suffer from breathing problem commonly called asthama after running or swimmimg. Even I have got allergy problems like whenever dust particles comes to my contact I start sneezing. I want complete recovery from this. Will you please help. I will be thankful to you sir.
I have been suffering from cold every day inspite of season (in summer also) I could not understand why like this.
I am a diabetic person from past 7 years now. Regularly taking medicine. I do not have kids. I use to get tired soon while doing sex. Pls help.
I ejaculate very early within 2 or 3 strokes of having sex, please suggest me how to get improved? Please suggest the diet, exercise as well medicines that can help Thanks.
I am of 72 years. Quite often I am suffering from throat pain (e n t) and dry cough persists. Please. Advice for treatment if any for permanent solution.
I am addicted to masturbation. Which increases my many health issues. So what can I do to break my habit.
I am 24 year old and I have a problem that there has etching on my all parts of body specially on my bom so how can it will be cleared.
Sir mujhe aksar night me nind nahi aati hai kabhi kabhi to night me 2 baj jate par nind nahi aati sar me dard bhi hota hai kya karu?
I am suffering with hands itching on sun exposed places .when I go on sun getting this problem mostly in summer.
I am a diabetic person my sugar level is 153 fasting and 120 post can I drink tender coconut during summer?
I have piles problem from last two years and half headache from last three years ago. Please tell me solutions?
Get red itchy patches on right foot only repeatedly, seem like blood accumulations which go away later. Used clocip b for some time and got some benefit.
Excessive gas can be defined as bloating, belching, flatulence and burping. It does not matter what you call it, but what matters is how you treat it and get relieved from the embarrassing symptoms.
Here are some ways in which you can avoid gastric problems:
- Avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. Vegetables which are known to cause acidity are Brussels, Onions, Garlic and Broccoli; dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream and whole grains can cause acidity. The reason is that these products have fiber, starch and sugar which cannot be digested easily, thus causing pain in the intestines. Fruits which contain sorbitol and aerated drinks should also be avoided. Eat everything but in moderation.
- Avoid drinking before meals as the stomach acids are lost and the food cannot be digested well. Water and liquids should be taken half an hour after a meal for a better digestion.
- Food should be eaten slowly. Eating and drinking quickly, allows a lot of air to go into the stomach with the food. This in turn can cause a stomach pain.
- Over the counter drugs can be taken for immediate help in digestion. These medicines contain enzymes which aid in digestion. The enzyme works to dissolve the sugar that is found in many fruit and vegetables.
- Some habits like chewing gum, drinking from a straw and smoking, etc. causes air to fill in the stomach, thereby, leading to gas.
- Artificial sweeteners such as sorbitol should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and can easily lead to a feeling of bloating.
However, all the pains might not be due to gas and could be a sign of something serious. These could be:
- Lactose intolerance: This is the inability to digest milk and milk products. The sugar in the milk is known as lactose and cannot be digested easily.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People who suffer with pain in the lower abdomen constantly might be suffering from IBS.
- Colon cancer: If the pain lasts too long then getting a screening done is a good idea to rule out if one is suffering from colon cancer or not.
- Upper gastrointestinal disorders: If one gets belching occasionally, then it is alright, but a constant belching might be a sign of gastrointestinal disorder in the upper tract. These could be gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroparesis, or peptic ulcers.