Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Haranadha Reddy M.R.
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Haranadha Reddy M.R.Your feedback matters!
Sir I have tooth ache problem lower incisor for 1 month. Should I refer to dentist. And please suggest me some home remedies and what should I do to cure this disease and is it permanently curable.
I am having some problems with my teeth. I can't eat food of my choice nowadays. My teeth are so weak. It bleeds every time I chee any hard food material. So do you have easy and goof solution? Please reply soon.
Sugary foods should be consumed in limited quantities as the bacteria in dental plaque changes them into acids
DM2 since 15 yrs. Hypertension also. KFT, LFT, CBC, Ultrasound etc. Normal. H1BAC 5.9. Losar beta & Amyril m2 in morning. Glycomet gp2, Onderomet 2.5/500, ecosprin 75 mg in night. Constipation, bloated stomach, severe bad breath since 6 months. Visited n number of doctors. .dentist. Homeopathic etc. For this but no cure. Every day is more n more depressing. Once I have my bf and take medicines the smell problem starts. Tried one day without eating anything in morning then the bad breath problem was little less. Taking nityam tablets. digene.brushing teeth. Mouth washes .sprays. Etc.etc. Mouth also remains dry despite 2 to 3 litres of water every day. Can someone suggest a approachable doctor in gurgaon or some remedies..
I am 40 years day to day my teeth condition is go down. Recently one right side teeth is pai. What are I doing Dr.
My wisdom teeth is paining, so what I have to do, is it necessary to extract my teeth, or it can be done later.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.