Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Hanumanth Rao Ch

General Physician, Hyderabad

200 at clinic
Dr. Hanumanth Rao Ch General Physician, Hyderabad
200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Hanumanth Rao Ch
Dr. Hanumanth Rao Ch is a trusted General Physician in Lingampally, Hyderabad. You can meet Dr. Hanumanth Rao Ch personally at Kachiguda Nursing Home in Lingampally, Hyderabad. Book an appointment online with Dr. Hanumanth Rao Ch on has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Kachiguda Nursing Home

Lingampally X Roads, Main Road, Kachiguda, HyderabadHyderabad Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Hanumanth Rao Ch

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Helo sir meri maa ko ascitic ho gya hai. Unke stomach me and lungs me paani bhar gya hai. Dhire dhire pure body me pani bhar rha hai .unhe bp, sugar and thyroid bhi hai. Plzzz iska ilaj btae.

Homeopath, Raebareli
lybrate-user, she needs to undergo paracentesis if the ascitic fluid is high (in Hospital) however for now please update the reports recent ones along with KFT and Rx the medicine Apocynum 3x thrice daily for now this will eliminate out the water accumulation in the body.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I itchy scalp Hairfaling from the top of head 25 to 30 hair loss in one day, scalp is also very hot, No dandruff hair root will come out with hair.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problem, without causing adverse effects. It requires study of your case and symptoms in detail. To start with, take homoeopathic medicine sulphur 30 daily in the morning and in the evening and give feedback after 4 days.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a male of 61 years. I experience difficulty in recollecting matters handled/things kept in last 15-20 days. I do suffer from diabetes which is under check and also hypertension. Reason for above difficulty? Remedy?

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Ghaziabad
This happens with age or because of being absorbed in some thoughts. Does anything happened before 15-20 days? Please see a qualified physician around. The possibilities are: 1. Age related decrease in memory power but for 60 years of age its early. 2. Vitamin deficiency. 3. Long illness or fever, weakness. 4. Constantly absorbed in thoughts even sitting alone or with others. Patient wants to remain alone. 5. Effects of long term regular consumption of alcohol. Better discuss with your doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Migraine Vs. Headache: Know the Difference

Pain Management Specialist, Delhi
Migraine Vs. Headache: Know the Difference

Migraine vs. Headache: know the difference

How to differentiate between a migraine and headache?

When you feel pain or pressure in your head, it may become difficult for you to assess whether you are experiencing a common headache or a migraine. Let's understand how different they are from each other.

A typical headache usually affects both sides of your head and varies from a mild to moderate pain. It can last from 30 minutes to up to a period of one week.

Some specific areas which get affected by a headache are:

  •   Temples
  •   Forehead
  •   Back of your neck

Factors that trigger this headache type are a muscle strain, stress or anxiety.

A migraine, on the other hand, is also a type of a headache which results in an acute throbbing sensation in one part of your head. Usually, migraine headaches are highly painful. Migraine pain makes it difficult for a person to carry out his/her daily tasks. Symptoms or signs associated with migraine attacks are:

  •   Vomiting
  •   Nausea
  •   Sensitivity to sound or light
  •   Pain in the temples
  •   Temporary loss of vision
  •   Pain behind your ear or eye

What are the common causes of a migraine?

  •   Hormonal imbalances in women - fluctuations in oestrogen, especially during menopause or pregnancy seem to trigger a migraine
  •   Drinks like wine and extremely caffeinated beverages
  •   Foods such as salty foods, aged cheese as well as processed foods can trigger the migraine attack.
  •   Medications - vasodilators such as nitroglycerine and oral contraceptives can intensify migraine pain.

How to treat a headache?

Fortunately, you can get rid of stress-induced headaches through over-the-counter treatments, which include:

  •   Aspirin
  •   Acetaminophen
  •   Ibuprofen

How to treat a migraine?

If you experience migraine attacks less frequently, these medicines may give you quick relief:

  •   Triptans, such as rizatriptan (Maxalt) or almotriptan (Axert)
  •   Antinausea medicines, such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine), promethazine (Phenergan) or prochlorperazine (Compazine)
  •   Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as acetaminophen, naproxen sodium, aspirin or ibuprofen

Some preventive tips:

  •   Make changes in your diet such as avoid such foods, including caffeine and alcohol which are believed to trigger headaches.
  •   You can also try muscle relaxation exercises, yoga or meditation to ease the migraine attack.


Related Tip: 8 Common Migraine Triggers You Must Stay Away From

5898 people found this helpful

I am 26 years old. I am having fat balls in my body since 3 years and is improving day by day.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Hello take homoeopathic treatment - you can take following medicines for 8 days and reply back, thuja 1m stat calc fluor6x + kali mur 6x tds do not repeat without concern, for further assistance and treatment for complete cure you can consult me privately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback


Certified Food & Nutritionist
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Jamnagar

Vitamin b12

Vitamin b12 deficiencies may happen when you aren't getting the right nutrients in your diet when your body can't absorb nutrients properly, and when you have various other problems of the digestive system.

Vitamin b12 is a critical nutrient that helps your body make healthy red blood cells. If you have a chronic lack of b12, your body can't make a number of red blood cells that it needs, which can lead to anemia.

Animal products like meat, poultry, and seafood and dairy foods like milk, eggs, yogurt, and cheese are the best sources of vitamin b12. Honey, vegetables, and fruits are not really sources of vitamin b12, which is why people who follow a vegan diet may not get enough of it. If you're a vegan, think about eating a breakfast cereal fortified with b12. You can also take a b12 supplement, which is recommended for pregnant and nursing mothers who are vegans or even strict vegetarians.

Since most b12 in our diets comes from animal products, vegans are at risk for b12 deficiency. Crohn's and celiac disease, weight loss surgery, and chronic alcoholism can all interfere with a person's ability to absorb enough of the nutrients they need. Seniors have more problems with nutrient absorption and malnutrition as well.

Some diabetes, antibiotics, seizure, antacids, drugs can interfere with your body's ability to break down vitamin b12 from food.

I am suffering from Type 2 diabetes since 2 years. Due to this I have erectile dysfunction. please help.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by lifestyle modifications. Some of the easy tips are: Eat small meals every 2-3 hours regularly instead of consuming large meals. Prefer to steam your vegetables rather than fry them. Reduce the consumption of sugar, alcohol and fatty foods in your diet Eat fiber rich foods like whole grains, pulses and reduce your intake of oil. Avoid fried foods. The Lifestyle modifications that can be followed by everyone are regular exercise for at least half an hour. Prefer to climb stairs rather than using elevators or escalators unless there is any heart ailments. Avoid sitting in same position for longer duration at your workplaces. Take short breaks. Practice yoga at home in case it is not possible to go outdoors and indulge in household chores in order to keep yourself active and fit. Even a patient who is suffering from Type II Diabetes can follow life style medications and resort to regular medications under strict supervision of a qualified Homeopath, will escape the serious complications of Diabetes and keep his disease under control.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

In night something come out of my penis whats that. Is it night fall. How to avoid!

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
It is cowpers seccetions which comes out involuntarily and in most of such cases as seen in my general practise Excessive Masturbation or sexual excesses is the main cause.Now Aayush,please clarify your status if your problem is not related to such conditions so that I could guide you to the best of my knowledge.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have diabetes. My sugar levels are getting lo. I am taking sugar, glucose, chocolates etc. But still the level is not increasing. What should I do.

Diabetologist, Bangalore
Hi Please make sure your taking the right dose of medicines and it's been taken as prescribed by your doctor. Inspite of this if you continue to have recurrent low blood sugars you need dose adjustment and also evaluation of your pancreas to look into the quantity of insulin production.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I did so much masturbations some 2,3,5 or more than 5 also and my interest is in man. Ones I tried to do sex but m not able to do that. Again I didn't tried. What I have to do? Kya me kabhi sex nahi kar paunga? please mujhe personally reply chahiye.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
1. Masturbation is a natural habit in both the genders during their life time. Continuous masturbation in men will certainly leads to unwanted curvature of penis and in women clitoris looses its sensitivity due to rough use of their fingers on clitoris. 2. Later they may not get normal pleasure or orgasm in intercourse (thrust of penis) after their marriage. 3. Masturbation once a week is fine but do not make it your habit.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I do not know how to clean ears. Whenever I try to clean my ears with earbud I can not remove wax because of pain sensation. Suggest me a way to keep my ears clean. Is it ok to do it with earbud.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Mohali
Never use earbud as it pushes the wax further in and it gets deposited in grooves and over the drum. If you are sure of wax put some wax dissolving drops and get it cleaned from ent spl.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am taking roseday 20, metolar xr 25 and deplatt A 75 that medicine reason of constipation, hard in remember, insomnia and laziness. I got first heart blockage at the age of 23 now I 25 and medicine still continue. No stent insert in my heart, just cleared the blockage and I am on medicine.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily do yogasanas and pranayam daily take tab abana by himalaya 1 1 at present continue your current medicine, we will change after one month, following above points.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to masturbate is a that necessary in this age is masturbating daily isvgood for health.

Certificate in Basic Course on Diabetes Management, CCEBDM Certificate in Diabetes, MBBS
General Physician, Pune
Masturbation is neither healthy nor harmful or necessary. It only releases pent up urge and when you can't control yourself. No special or standard methods. as long as you don't get hurt.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback


M.SC. in Sports Injury, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Mumbai
A sports players should replace minimum 80% of sweat loss which is approx. 4 to 8 swallows of sports drink every changeover. Failure to do this might lead to cramping and stiffening of muscles. A person who is not into sports should drink at least 3 liters of water that is 10 glasses a day to avoid cramping and stiffness. About 75% of people suffer muscle spasm due to less intake of water.
3 people found this helpful

I had a neck sprain which has now led to right shoulder pain, arm pain and numbness in my thumb. My arm feels as if I have exercised too much. What to do?

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello,take homoeopathic medicines 1.Calc Fluor 200 (4 drops in little water) every morning for a week 2.Rhus Tox 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and revert.
18 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am suffering by constipation about 10 years. I was visited many doctors but my problem not solve. Pls help me sir.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
you have chronic constipation..take more n more fiber foods in your meal.plenty for water,green veg., whole grain,oats foods, you take syp. livoluk 15 ml at night with 1 glass of water or milk. for more diagnosis you should be take digestive anzymes.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 71 years old I have RBB and sometimes feels giddy, palpitation and the pulse rate goes up to 90 per minute (normal is around 65) Dr. has suggested me to take clopitab 75 mg lifelong Can I stop the medicine as it occurs 3, 4 Times in a year.

MD - Medicine, Diploma in Diabetology, MBBS
General Physician, Malda
Hi, as I can see you are worried about your symptoms and rbbb. First of all let me assure you rbbb is quite a common finding especially in elderly patients (age above 65 years), usually it does not require any treatment except for two conditions. 1. If there is some underlying heart condition causing rbbb or 2. You are having frequent symptoms of palpitation, blackouts etc. Treatment is basically pacemaker implantation. So I would suggest you to consult a cardiologist if your symptoms persist. Now coming to your next queries. Yes, you have to take clopitab 75 lifelong only to be stopped if there are some complications like black tarry stool, black spots under the skin or unexplained bleeding. Regarding your pulse rate. Normal pulse rate is 60 to 100. So you need not to worry about having pulse rate of 90. Revert if needed thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If one sperm starts fertilizing an egg after having sex with a man and then if the girl have sex again with a different man without condom after 4 or 7 days of doing the first, then what may happen in case of 2nd sperm? Will it work? The second sperm will be in her body or not? If it is gonna stay, then for how many days? And in case of any test on pregnancy related, can there be anything on the report about even a sign of two sperm in her body?

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. Women body produces only one egg in one mestural cycle. If it gets fertilized by a sperm and gets attached to the wall of uterus, the women body ceases producing eggs till delivery. So the second semen will be able to do nothing except being inside the vagina alive for around 4 days. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stomach pain from 5 days I am not knowing how it started think it will be symptoms of food poison so tell me.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Take 2 tab pudin hara twice daily , take light meals, and consult a physician or me with more symptoms for further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed