Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hanumanth Rao Ch
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hanumanth Rao ChYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry scaly eyelids for so many years. I remember once I went to doctor and he prescribed some ointment and it got reduced. But now days it started again. And its really hard to remove those flakes. What should I do. Any ointments for it to remove? Or make it soft. It should go by one simple wash.
I have cough over 2week and also have cold. So this cough is because of cold or there is any chance of tb.
Mujhe 5 saal se nightfall/Swapnadosh ki problem hai, iski wajah se mera body bahut weak ho gya hai hai. Upay btaye?
Am 26 years old. I face a problem with some nerve that is connecting from abdomen to right testicle. I believe this was due to the stretch exercise that I did at gym. I feel a pain that causing uncomfortable at abdomen and testicle. Please suggest what to do.
Do you snore too much while you sleep? Does your snoring give others a hard time? Snoring is caused because of the vibration of soft tissues and muscles that make up your upper airways. Working out these muscles help in the management of snoring. These soft tissues and muscles stay floppy when you are snoring. The tightening of these muscles helps in reducing the level of floppiness, which results in reduced snoring. There are several simple mouth exercises that are considered to be effective in dealing with snoring. Several researches and experiments have been carried out in order to prove the effectiveness of these exercises in controlling snoring.
The most important and common mouth exercises that help stop your snoring are as follows:
- The tongue slide
- You have to push the tip of your tongue against the roof of your mouth, or the hard palate.
- After this, you simply should slide your tongue backwards. You should repeat this around 20 times.
- The roof smash
- In order to practice this exercise, you need to turn your tongue in the upwards directions, and press the whole tongue against flush with the hard palate.
- This should be repeated 20 times.
- Tongue carpet
- You have to force the underside of your tongue against the floor of your mouth.
- Along with this, you need to keep the tip of your tongue in contact with the bottom part of your front teeth.
- Say aah!
- You need to lift your soft palate, at the back of your mouth’s roof and uvula, similar to how you open your mouth during a throat inspection.
- The cheek push
- You need to insert your right index finger into the mouth, while pressing the inside of your finger against your left cheek’s length.
- You should engage your cheek muscle and try to return the pressure back on your finger.
- This should be repeated 10 times on each side.
- Even chewing
- It is important for you to chew evenly even you eat any form of food.
- You should alternate both sides of your mouth while chewing and swallowing food.
Similar to any form of exercise, you need to practice these mouth exercises on a regular basis to gain benefits and observe positive results. Unless you practice them strictly and continuously, you may not experience any change in your snoring patterns and intensity. You should try incorporating these exercises into your daily schedule. You may do a set after brushing your teeth, or during evening commutes.
A heart attack does not always have obvious symptoms, such as pain in your chest, shortness of breath and cold sweats. In fact, a heart attack can actually happen without a person knowing it. This condition is known as a ‘silent heart attack’, medically known as ‘silent ischemia’, occurring due to the shortage of oxygen supply to the heart muscle. The causes of a silent heart attack are similar to that of a heart attack.
- Conditions like:
- Lack of exercise
- Age, usually above 65
- Consumption of tobacco or smoking
- High consumption of alcohol
A silent cardiac arrest makes one more vulnerable to another heart attack that could be fatal. Diagnosis: The only method to diagnose if you had a silent heart attack is through imaging tests, such as echocardiogram, electrocardiogram, Holter Monitoring or others. These tests can show certain changes which might be indicative of a heart attack. An analysis of one’s overall health and the symptoms can aid in deciding whether few more tests are required.
How would you prevent a silent heart attack?
1. Get your cholesterol and blood pressure count tested regularly.
2. Refrain from smoking.
3. Get your VO2 max checked regularly.
4. Live a healthy lifestyle: Refrain from smoking and excessive alcohol consumption; exercise daily, eat healthy.
5. Control high blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes
6. Be aware of your body and call on a doctor if you feel there’s anything which is bothering you.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!