Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H. Naramada RaoYour feedback matters!
I'm 8 th week pregnant I have taken one dose of hcg injection next how many doses I will need to take.
This anti-wrinkle homemade face mask is the most natural solution to get rid of signs of aging. In addition, it is very easy to prepare, but what is more important it is cheap, so that not only the face, but your wallet will thank you.
1 egg white
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Place the egg white in a bowl, and beat it until it foams. Then add the lemon juice. Continue beating for several minutes until a homogeneous mixture is made.
The first thing you need to do is to thoroughly clean the face. Do not forget your neck.
Then, make sure your hands are clean, and with your fingers, take a little mixture, and apply the mask on your face gently, in circular motions. Leave it on the face for about 5-10 minutes, and then remove with warm or cold water as you want.
Finally, apply your favorite moisturizer.
I am 24yrs. My marriage was done on last month. I have a doubt. During intercourse I didn't get sexual pleasure. But in foreplay I got much pleasure. My husband has premature ejaculation. Many times he tried. But I didn't get much pleasure during intercourse. What is the reason doctor? Is it any problem of mine?.
How many days sex need in 28 period cycle .when. We can stop it before next periods date or if periods no came after stop.
I always have hard luck during my periods, its often irregular too. Many of d doctors says no to pain killer what should I do.
Hello. I am 21 year's old. I hadn't get my period. I had crossed 14 days from my regular date. I used take much coconutwater to get my period and also I took medicine like fizinorm forte to be prepone my period. But I didn't get it. Is there any problem in my health.
Age 24, my belly size is suddenly increased n I have a bloating feel and also there is a white discharge during urination. This month periods is not normal it was full of blood clots without liquid texture. I s there any chance that I am pregnant?
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.
Dear Doctor, I have sex with my wife one day after her periods over i.e. On 25 oct. Nd used precaution (condom). But this month, she missed her periods by 5 days now. Could she be pregnant? What is the next step she should take ,if she's pregnant? She don't want to be pregnant at this time.
When I passing urine that time pain coming. And I looked that urine. It containing small white particles. What is that? Is a disease?
I am hypothyroid since before pregnancy. I am 19 weeks pregnant right now. When I came to know that I am pregnant I was 5 week pregnant. At 7 week pregnancy I checked my thyroid n it came 7.73 so my endocrinologist started me with mon to fri 100 mcg thyronorm and sat sun 200 mcg. After 1 mnth of taking this dose tsh came 0.4 which was normal so I was asked to continue same dose. After 1 mnth when checked it came low 0.1. So my endocrinologist changed dose to mon to sat 100 and only on sunday 200 mcg. Then last week my tsh came high 6.63.Now agn my endocrinologist asking to take same dose as before mon to fri 100 and sat sun 200. My gynaecologist asking me to taking 125 mcg daily. Whom shud I follow now? Gynaec or endo? Wudnt be 125 mcg daily a low dose as I heard that thyronorm is needed more as pregnancy progresses?
Doctors please help urgently, Actually me and my girlfriend did humping last month and then I put my hand on my penis and then I started fingering putting that finger in her vagina. I dont know whether my sperms were on my finger or no but we both are too much tensed and her last periods date was 19 oct and before last month her period date was 17 and tomorrow is going to be 23 so I am too much tensed whether she got pregnant or no. Please do help me faster as soon as possible and please suggest me something. If something happens wrong then ill be not able to live in my life because we both are just 18.
I had my mens cycle in 34 days last month. I usually have 38 days cycle in every month. I started my pregaplan ovulation test in 16th day n repeat in 17th day but got negative result. 17th day T line was lighter than 16th day line. So I expect henceforth and what to do. Another issue I feel left side abdomen pain in every month before 8 10 days of my period. I have PCOS problem also. Can it be cure.
Last month on 4th feb 2017 my periods ended. I had sex on 7th feb 2017. I took i-pill within 6 hrs after sex. I got a bleeding of dark brown or black color on 18th feb 2017. It continued till 24th feb 2017. I have not got periods till today i.e. 25th march, 2017. I am not feeling any signs of pregnancy also. What should I do now? Please help. When will my periods resume?
I had a surgical abortion 3 years ago. For last two months I was trying for baby. But did not get any positive result. Now my age is 30. So is it due to my previous abortion?
I myself have already seen a doctor - they all say I have tight foreskin and need a circumcision. However, its not the foreskin itself which is tight - more the" entrance" of my foreskin. I do not wish to get a circumcision, I am wondering if there is anything else I can do (surgery) - my parents.
Libido or sex drive means the desire to have sex; there are a number of reasons that can lead to low libido. There are a number of methods by which you can increase your libido, some of them are:
- Exercise: Exercise is one of your major weapons against low libido; make sure to exercise on a regular basis as it helps in improving circulation in the body. Do various exercises such as squats and push-ups to improve your strength and endurance. It is known to increase production of sex hormones and endorphins in the body.
- Limit Smoking: Smoking cigarettes causes complications in the body as it is known to be a vasoconstrictor. The blood vessels tend to narrow, thus leading to damage in the arteries and veins. The veins of the penis may be damaged leading to sexual problems.
- Stress Reduction: You may adopt various techniques such as meditation and yoga to reduce stress levels in the body. Stress raises cortisol levels in the body which can hamper your sex life.
- Sleep: You need to sleep adequately and sleep sound as sleeping deficiency has been linked with erectile dysfunction. Sleep also revitalizes your body and releases beneficial hormones in the body.
- Restrict Alcohol Consumption: It is important that you restrict alcohol consumption as alcohol in excess may lead to obesity and other related disorders. It may also lead to mental health problems such as anxiety which can impair sexual drive.
- Cut Down on Coffee: Coffee is a known vasoconstrictor as it tends to narrow your blood vessels. It limits blood flow, thus may reduce your sex drive. Make sure you limit coffee intake to 1 or 2 cups of coffee to avoid the complications.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to get the necessary nutrients in your diet. Vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli contain antioxidants that protect your body against free radical damage. Include oily fish such as salmon that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids because they help in improving sexual drive.