Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H. Naramada RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old female married 11 months ago whenever I had sex my vagina itches & burns for an hour. Please advise.
Doctor I have been diagnosed with mild pcos Two months ago. We are trying for a baby since one year but all in vain. My doctor prescribed me normoz and fol123. I have no idea about whether I am ovulating or not. I have gone through follicular study also but that says egg is not rupturing good. Gone through hsg also and it was normal. Please tell when will I get pregnant.
Pls guide about calender system. My wife has regular period on 23rd every month. So when we go for safe sex without taking any protection. Pls tell elaborately. We are confuse .pls. We just got married. Regards.
Last night I make love with my husband without any protection. I don't want baby at this time & my date hasn't come yet. My last date was 28 feb. Can I take pills to avoid. Previously 5 months before I had taken pills. Can it be risky to take 2nd time pills. Is there any problem for our baby when I want. I'm in big problem please help me.
Antibiotic misuse is most likely to occur in children with ear infections (otitis media). Antibiotic therapy is the most common treatment of ear infections, with amoxicillin being the first choice. The side effects of amoxicillin include upset stomach, diarrhea, allergic reactions, and diaper rashes.
Antibiotics cannot treat infections caused by viruses or fungi. Most common respiratory infections, such as colds, flu, and sinus infections, are caused by viruses. Antibiotics should not be prescribed for viral infections because they are not effective. Giving antibiotics for viruses can't make the patient better - but might cause side effects and even allergic reactions.
Antibiotics may be absolutely necessary in certain situations, such as a life-threatening infection or when serious complications are present. For instance, if your child has symptoms of bacterial meningitis, there is no time to waste. He or she should be taken immediately to a doctor for antibiotics. We are very fortunate to have antibiotics for appropriate situations. However, antibiotics should be used in conjunction with methods that strengthen the immune system, and the depleted beneficial bacteria should always be replaced. Most importantly, the cause of the infection needs to be addressed for true healing to take place.
Please click consult to consult me in private.
The ovaries are the egg producing organs, an essential part of the female reproductive system, they are responsible for the production of estrogen and release an egg every month. If the egg is fertilized with a sperm it can result in a pregnancy.
Ovarian cysts are quite common among women. Ovarian cysts are known to be small sacs filled with fluid that are situated in the ovaries.
Causes of ovarian cysts: Among ovarian cysts, the most common one is called the 'functional cyst'. This type of cyst is generally formed during the process of ovulation, wherein either the eggs do not successfully release from the sac or the sac (follicle) fails to disintegrate properly after the release of the egg.
Certain factors that can cause ovarian cysts are:
- Age that is ovarian cysts are more likely to occur in women who have reached menopause
- Being overweight or obese
- Consumption of fertility drugs
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Family history of ovarian cysts and cancer
- Early menstruation, that is, the onset of the period before the age of 11
Symptoms related to ovarian cysts: Generally, ovarian cysts show no specific symptoms and are generally located during a physical examination or an ultrasound. But, in case you suffer from large cysts or those that have ruptured, you may experience certain signs like:
- Pain while having sex. Great discomfort may be felt, particularly when deep penetration is attempted.
- Pain in the lower abdominal and pelvic region. This pain may be intermittent or persistent. It can also vary from being mild to quite sharp.
- Irregularity in the menstrual cycle.
- An uncomfortable pressure in the lower abdominal and pelvic area.
- Acute pain in the pelvic area and the lower back all throughout the menstrual period.
- Pain in the pelvic area after a session of vigorous exercise or strenuous physical activity.
- A feeling of discomfort or pain while urinating or during bowel movements.
- Nausea, followed by vomiting.
- Pain in the vaginal area, or light bleeding.
- Problems with healthy bowel movements.
Maine first bar period khtm hone ke 5th din sex kiya h to abhi mera pet m dard kyu ho rha h kya pergant ke çhance h kya.
I have drop wise flow from last 11 days. I had my date on 14th previous month but this month it went to 11th n till now only drop wise flow is there. My usg is normal tsh t3 t4 levels are normal I always had periods on tym with normal flow wat has happened this tym then?
She is suffering from pcos from long time. And she had completed her 1 month treatment of 3 month. And she had a 5 day period last month. Will you please tell me all the type of symptoms of getting better.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5.Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues,call your dentist.
Hello sir/mam. I am 25th years old unmarried female. I am suffered from pcod and crvo (centre retinal vein occlusion. I was taking treatment for pcod like ocps and metformin 850 mg. Now I stop all this because my eye problem. I have floaters in my right eye. I do regular exercise and taking balanced diet. There is two major problem with me. First it typical for me to reduce weight without metformin, second is that I do yoga and I like it very much but ophthalmologist advice me not to do some yoga poses like wheel pose. Can you please tell me which yoga I should not do. Can I do suryanamskar. My weight is 72 kg and height 5'4.
For most women, though periods are essential, they are not a pleasant experience. The bleeding is often accompanied by bloating, pain in the abdomen and thighs, weakness etc. that can make her feel uncomfortable along with mood swings and irritability. It gets worse if your periods happen to clash with travel plans, holidays or important events like a marriage or social function. Thankfully, there are natural ways to delay the onset of one’s periods. Eating some types of food can help speed up the menstrual cycle while others can help delay the next period. Here are some foods you could try if you want to delay your next period.
- Lentils: Lentils can help delay a period and can also help reduce the amount of bleeding. It also helps reduce menstrual complications. To benefit from it, you must consume a cup of lentils on a daily basis. Roast the dried lentils and then grind the lentils to a fine powder. This powder can then be mixed with water to form a soup.
- Lemons and Vinegar: The acidic nature of lemon and vinegar can help delay the onset of your periods. It also helps remove toxins from the body and brings a glow to your face. You could simply chew a slice of lemon to delay your periods or drink a glass of water with a tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar twice a day. This should ideally be had on an empty stomach in the morning and just before going to bed.
- Parsley: Herbs not only add flavour to our food but also have medicinal value. Parsley is excellent not only for digestion but also to delay menstruation. Steep a handful of parsley leaves in half a litre of water for approximately 20 minutes. Strain this solution and drink the tea while still warm. This should be repeated twice or thrice a day for approximately a week before your periods begin. Parsley tea may be a little bitter and to make it more appealing you could add a little honey to the tea.
- Avoid Spicy Food: Spicy foods increase the body’s internal temperature. This leads to the production of more oestrogen that can quicken the menstrual cycle. Eliminating spices such as pepper, chillies, garlic, jalapenos, paprika etc. from your diet can help lower the body’s internal temperature and reduce the production of oestrogen thereby delaying the onset of your next period. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Health benefits of tea:
1. Polyphenols content: polyphenols, especially catechins and epicatechins, have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. These little powerhouses protect your body from the bad things you consume. Over time, they may even help reduce the risks associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease. If you drink too much caffeinated tea, you may get a little jittery, but overall it suits a healthy lifestyle.
2. Weight loss: tea may be able to help you lose weight or keep that waistline in check. In a study of tea drinkers versus non-tea drinkers, the people consuming hot tea on a regular basis had smaller waistlines and a lower bmi (body mass index).
3. Increased muscle endurance: if you’re looking for better exercise endurance, green tea may help. Scientists discovered that antioxidants in green tea extract increase your body’s ability to burn fat as fuel. This allows you to build your stamina at the gym more quickly and reap the benefits of a healthier body.
4. Cancer protection: the powerful antioxidants found in tea can actually protect your body from cancer. Current research has shown that tea helps your body fight off certain cancers, including colon, breast, ovarian, prostate, and many others. Tea isn’t a cure for cancer, but it is a simple and effective superfood that can help lower your personal risk.
5. Fight free radicals: what’s a free radical? they’re the bad guys that invade your cells and alter them for the worse. The extensive damage they cause has been scientifically linked to heart disease, cancer, and even alzheimer’s disease. Despite your body’s design, it is not always able to fight off the free radicals – especially if you have a poor diet or lifestyle habits. Antioxidants found in tea help fight the bad guys.
6. Defend bones: the compounds found in green tea improve bone strength and density. This is great news as we age and our bones begin to weaken. Used in conjunction with mild weight or strength training and a healthy diet, green tea can help you fight the ravages of osteoporosis.
7. Regulate blood sugar: people with type 2 diabetes benefit from regular tea consumption. The compounds in green tea help the metabolic system process sugars more efficiently. In a surprising finding, studies showed that people who drank at least six cups of green tea per week were less likely to develop diabetes at all.
8. Boost brain power: many factors influence your brain health. Age, weight, activity levels, and smoking all factor into the way our brains age. Polyphenols in tea may slow the effects of aging in the brain’s memory and learning centers. This includes neurodegenerative diseases such as alzheimer’s, parkinson’s, and dementia.
9. Hydration: your body is comprised mostly of water. You have to have it for your body to function properly and experts estimate that 75 percent of americans are chronically dehydrated. Not everyone enjoys drinking gallons of water every day, and coffee (despite its other benefits) has dehydrating effects. Tea, despite the caffeine, is a hydrating beverage. Next time you’re falling asleep at 3 pm, try iced green tea for a refreshing pick-me-up instead of coffee.
10. Healthy teeth and gums: countries known for their tea consumption likely drink it plain or only lightly sweetened. Tea contains naturally occurring fluoride and tannins. These help prevent plaque from forming on the teeth. Unsweetened tea, along with a daily regimen of brushing and flossing, helps keep those pearly whites healthy.type diabetes