Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H. Naramada Rao
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H. Naramada RaoYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam, my son is now 6 months male baby. He got a bottom one teeth at the time of 3rd month and another teeth came on next month itself at adjacent of first teeth. And now (6th month running) he got an another two teeth coming at top of his mouth. And his mother feel pain when giving breast milk for him. Because he bite his mother's nipple when feeding. Please suggest any solution!
Being flexible is not always about doing splits or doing some random bending. It is about achieving a level of mobility that will not hold you back from doing whatever you are able to do. Most people think that stretching or flexing your muscles and body as the first method to defend you from pain. But if stretching and flexing can be done correctly, it can lengthen one's muscles and give one relief from pains and aches. Stretching is also done to increase the functional range of one's joints and muscles. There are various ways by which one can stretch their muscles. However, the question which looms over here is which is the correct procedure and which is the wrong one.
The Wrong Vs the Right Way: Before discussing about the correct way, let us talk about the various wrong ways in which stretching can be done. The first rule is that if stretching is causing you pain or if it is hurting you, then you are probably taking it too far. A muscle needs to relax as much as possible, if it needs to stretch. If one is stretching so hard that he or she cannot relax then the muscle will not lengthen. Stretching should never be painful.
One should also avoid stretching for an insufficient length of time. Only a few seconds of stretching will not hold the therapeutic effects of stretching.
The following methods are few of the correct ways to stretch:
- Always start with the warm muscles. Warm your muscles by doing some aerobic movement or by applying heat with the help of a warm bath.
- After warming your muscles, monitor your level of discomfort. Let it go once you feel pain.
- Hold any stretch for at least 30 seconds.
Stretching the Correct Muscle: There are muscles, which need to be stretched and there are muscles, which should not be. So getting to know the correct muscles to be stretched is as important as knowing the correct procedure to stretch your muscles. Every muscle, which does not hurt should not be stretched. There are different types of muscles that cause pain like stiff, tight, short muscles and long muscles. Muscles that are tight should only be subjected to stretching. Stretching muscles that are too long is not a good idea.
Using Physiotherapists: Most people who cannot determine which muscle should be stretched and which should not be should consult a physiotherapist. Physiotherapists can quickly and easily diagnose muscular issues. They will also show ways to stretch which are most effective for particular needs.
Stretching should be made a part of one's life. It is a way by which one can become their healthiest self and avoid muscular imbalances.
Meri shaadi ko 6 saal ho rahe lekin 1 bhi bachcha nahi hai. Mere husband ke leftside main low sperm hai. Or blockage bhi hai. Kya mere pregnency ke chance hai.
Hi. 6 months ago my wife went for a test on 2nd day of her periods and lh-fsh was 4.8 and 6. Now on 2nd day again it was reported 11 and 6 Doctor has mentioned pcos and prescribed normoz+yasmin+folic acid First I am surprised about that much increase of lh in 6 months. And secondly I am wondering why yasmin when I read its a contraceptive pill. She is trying to conceive from 8 months.
I got married in dec 2014. We tried for a baby for the first time in jan. 2017. I got pregnant But I suffered miscarriage in feb 2017. Our doctor suggested us to take a 3 months break. Now we trying for conceiving. Since trying for baby I feel mild lower abdomen pain and lower back pain nowadays. If I can conceive successfully this time how can I prevent miscarriage? My lower abdomen gets bloated and I feel as if I will have period this time. Suggest me something as I am confused about conception. I have a problem of skin dryness and my palms and feet are dried and there is a problem of itching and inflammation on it. Will it affect my chances of getting pregnant?
Sir please tell me is there any chance of periods during pregnancy if yes so please how should be the colour of blood if no then I understand please clear me as soon as possible.
My mother age was 45 and she is an diabetes and bp too. Is there any problem occur in her sex life. My father was refuses her in participating sex. When she got diabetes. Please reply me.
- If you are someone who is intrigued by human behaviour, psychology, dynamics of a relationship, personality development and the like and love reading about them. Then I am sure you must have heard about "mindfulness". Even if you haven't, this article will orient you a little about it.The term mindfulness is believed to originate from a Pali term Sati, which is an important Buddhist concept and its Sanskrit counterpart Smriti. It finds its source in Hindu and Buddhist religion. Though modern day mindful meditation does not necessarily involve religious aspects, even the non-religious equally practise it.
- Mindfulness is described as being present in the moment and experience it non-judgementally. It is a very simple concept of being aware of the present moment. At any given moment, if you try to listen to the little voice in your head or the stream of thoughts passing in your mind, you'll observe that it is either reminiscing or regretting about the past or is anticipating or worried about the future. We are habituated to live our lives in the past or in the future and in the process we forget to appreciate the NOW. Most of the people who are suffering from mental agony, depression, anxiety, irritability, nervousness, guilt or remorse are either functioning in the past or in future. Because when we are present to the moment that we are experiencing with all our senses, it is a different surreal feeling and a state of true bliss.
- A lot of research has been conducted on the topic of mindfulness. The research studies have revealed numerous, astounding benefits of practising mindfulness.To list few, mindful meditation has proven to reduce stress, improve concentration, enhance cognitive functioning, improve emotional intelligence, greater relationship satisfaction, improved physical and psychological health, higher efficiency in work, happy mood, etc,.
- Despite the fact, that we all are aware of benefits of meditation and exercise of any sort, setting aside those 15-20 minutes in our fast-paced, tight-packed schedule seems to be an impossible feat. Even, I am not asking you to find yourself a quiet place, sit in a lotus position with eyes closed and a room filled with the fragrance of jasmine incense. All I am asking you to do is be more mindful as you go by living each day.
I have created a list of activities we do each day mindlessly and from now on we are going to be more mindful of it.
1. Feel the softness of your pillow when you wake up.
2. Taste the toothpaste as you brush your teeth.
3. Observe the lather on your hands while you wash your hands with the soap.
4. Roll your head clockwise and feel the muscles in your neck moving.
5. Sip your morning tea, coffee, milk and feel its taste.
6. Give your loved one a mindful hug.
7. Feel your feet slide into your shoes.
8. Look up at the sky and observe the different shades of the sky.
9. Place your hand on your chest and focus on your breath.
10. Notice different colours around you.
11. Smell your food and try to sniff in the aroma of different spices.
12. Acknowledge a thought you have been having regularly.
13. Play with your children or pets with full attention.
14. Listen to someone speak with an intent of listening to them and not replying.
15. When you pour water from a filter to your glass, observe how the water falls and fills the glass.
16. If you don't write physically on a paper, grab a pen and a paper and write something and notice how you form words.
17. Notice something beautiful about each person you see today.
18. Notice one emotion you are feeling.
19. Listen to a song, and try to hear the instruments.
20. Write down three things you are grateful for about today.
The things listed above are simple, everyday rituals that we perform automatically, pay attention to them. You'll observe a shift in your mood too. I hope you'll try these small things throughout the day and feel more alive and fresh. I'd love to hear your experience from practising mindfulness.