Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Sir my question is that I am suffered from a disease which is like a headache since 10 year I has eaten so many medicine but does not get me relief .this is like a one side headache this is starts from upper side of my right ear and sometime it occurs on upper side of my left ear .and my temporal parts gets completely heavy. I can not explain that how long this pain occur. So this is my requested that please give me. The suggestion to avoid this problem .sir really I doest able to concentrate on my. Study .I does not remember any thing .
I am a 40 year old female. I have problems of severe headache and lack of stamina to do work. Also got spondylitis. Please help and tell what sort of physical activity I should do.
Hii sir. My question is that -approximate 2 year I have pain in my head that pain is very hard please guide me what do I do workout get read my disease. Please help me.
I am suffering from scabies since last two weeks. I got to know about it after consulting a doctor. His treatment gave me relief for little time. But till date I am not fully cured from it. So I want you to please prescribe me some useful medicines and lotion to cure from it as soon as possible.
I am a 36 year old lady mother of two kids, often I have server head ache and migraine. The pain is too much and I can not bear it . I had consume tab combiflam ,for the head ache. There is no other problem except the skipping of periods. Further after my second kid I had done my tubuctomy also. Please advise what I should do whom to consult. What is the remedy.
I am 43 years old I want to ask a question that I have a problem of acidity and constipation very much and eye sight becomes very weak.
The bowel is a very important part of your body within the digestive system as it plays a vital role in the absorption of nutrients and minerals within your body as well as excreting toxic matter. The bowel contains the small bowel or small intestine as well as the large bowel or the large intestine. However, parts of the bowel may be infected or damaged in such a manner that they may need to be removed in order to save further worsening. Thus, the removal of sections of the bowels is known as bowel resection surgery.
How is bowel resection surgery performed?
In this procedure, sections of either the large intestine or the small intestine are removed which have either become diseased, infected or have malignant growths within them. The doctors and surgeons first identify the sections that need to be removed and then perform the surgery wherein a section of the tissue is excised and then two ends of the bowel are stitched together to form a new section of continuous small intestine or large intestine.
Types of bowel resection
There are two types of bowel resection, namely small bowel resection performed on the small intestine and large bowel resection performed on the large intestine. The indications for both of them are mentioned below:
Small Bowel resection: Some of the cases wherein small bowel resection may be required are as follows:
- Cancerous or benign polyps or growth
- Precancerous growths and polyps
- Damage to the small intestine due to injuries
- Congenital defects in the small intestine
- Blockages in the intestine
- Growth of ulcers, bleeding, and infection within the small intestine
- Infections within the intestines
- Other disorders of the small intestine
Large bowel resection: Large bowel resection is also carried out due to many of the same reasons as mentioned above. However, some of the specific reasons for large bowel resection are mentioned below:
- Colon cancer
- Diverticulitis, disorder that specifically affects the large intestine
- Bowel inflammation or ulcerative colitis
- Abnormal twisting of the bowel also known as volvulus
- Intestines which slide into another section of the intestine; also known as intussusception
Risks of the bowel resection
Like any other surgery, bowel resection also carries its own risks just as any other form of surgery. Some of the common risks of bowel resection are –
- Adverse reaction to anesthesia
- Heart attacks or strokes during the operation
- Excessive bleeding among others
Specific risks for large and small bowel resections are mentioned as follows:
- Small bowel resection: Certain common risks include accumulation of pus in the abdomen, internal bleeding within the intestine after surgery, diarrhea, infection of the incision area and the stitched area breaking open among others
- Large bowel resection: In this case, tissues protruding through the cut causing an incisional hernia is the most common element of risk. Nearby organs may be damaged as well; scar tissue, problems with the passage of material within the colon among others are some of the other complications.
However, these issues occur rarely and resections are performed very successfully and quite regularly by surgeons.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Homeopathic medicine to enlarge penis size and to make harder Also for increasing the time of intercourse.
I have skin infections what doctors say is Tinea Veriscolour its from the age of 15 and now I am 55 Years. I use Karpin Lotion and it fades away again next year to appears. Please advise a permanent solution. I am diabetic.
There are many nutrients that are absolutely critical for the proper function of our brains. Going completely vegan and avoiding animal foods definately leads to deficiency in many brain nutrients vital for a healthy and kicking brain. I highly recommend that people who choose to avoid meat for ethical reasons (because there is no proven health reason) at least include some eggs and oily fish. A little bit goes a long way and it is possible to choose natural, humanely raised sources. Unlike herbivorous animals human digestive system contains enzymes to digest both meat and veggy sources.
So here are nutrients which are only found in animal sources and you cant get even trace amounts in plants:
1. Vitamin b12 vitamin b12 is critical for the nervous system and is primarily only in animal foods. A deficiency can cause all sorts of adverse effects on brain function.
2. Creatine creatine is an important nutrient in muscle and brain that helps to supply energy. Studies show that vegetarians have a deficiency in creatine that leads to adverse effects on muscle and brain function.
3. Vitamin d3 a large part of the world is deficient in vitamin d3, which is only found in animal foods. A deficiency in this critical nutrient is associated with depression and various diseases.
4. Carnosine carnosine is found strictly in animal tissues. This nutrient can reduce damage caused by elevated blood glucose and may have strong anti-aging effects.
5. Docosahexaenoic acid (dha) the omega-3 fatty acid dha is critical for proper function of the brain. It is primarily found in animal foods like fatty fish. Studies show that vegans and vegetarians are often deficient in it.
Optimally atleast one daily serving of animal product like egg, fish or meat is recommened for a healthy brain. But to those who really decide to remove all animal foods from their diet, then make sure to be very concerned about your diet and supplements, or you may end up very sick with a poorly functioning brain.