Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Guruajachar JosiYour feedback matters!
Plz give me some valuable suggestions for my mom to loose her weight to avoid leg swelling and pain in thighs. And she has diabetes and blood pressure problem also. Thanks.
I am 25 years old and I have headache every morning and leg pain for the pass two months. Please help me.
Hello sir, I am suffering from back pain from last 2 weeks. The pain occurs mostly when I sleep. It becomes unbearable if I sleep more than 4-5 hours. Could you please guide me who should I consult first or the solution for this. Thanks
Dear sir, I have constant neck pain back pain and lower back pain since few months. I have a doubt that I am suffering from cervical, what type of treatment should I get, do I need to go through some tests or what to do kindly advice.
I am having a terrible back pain & my right leg (calf) is also paining when I sit down and get up. Can you help?
I am a 25 year old and I have backbone problem from last 2 months and I used many types of medicine. So give me a best solution.
I am 25 year old and have back pain, neck pain and west pain daily. Last 3 year, actualy I am hlab27 positive(ankylosing spiondolysis). What should I do? please reply quickly.
My father having body pain he is 52 year old can I give him voveran sr 75 What are the side effects of this medicine When I was in college my sports teacher referred me.
I am getting back pain when I am doing work in front of my computer So what can I do for reducing my back pain.
I have pain in my legs. I don't want to sleep I feel feverish but when I check for it, nothing is there and loads of headache too.
My age is 40 years old and I have problem in my back. I feel back pain. Please give me some advice to resolve this problem.
I have knee pain of M C L from 6 month .mri report say that there are parties tear in joint of mcl and femur.
From last few days I am feeling weak (body pain and headache) just as I have fever, but my body temperature is normal. What should I do next?
I am suffering from Legs pain,very less sleep and weights are not increasing pls give me advice about my health which precautions may be taken.
I have backache for last 5 days. What should I do now to get relif by this pain? Plzz tell the solution fast.
I am getting back pain again, last time I get the reference to take medicine paracetamol 250mg, but again its getting pain in my back pain. Please suggest me.
My head pains maximum times. And by that my left ear side pains like it sparks on it and sometimes it pains like normal pain. And I have gastrik problem also. Moreover I have pain on my forehead also.
Have you met with an accident recently and ended up with a dislocated shoulder? In this form of injury, a blow or any kind of injury causes the top portion of your arm bone to come off your shoulder socket. In extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, the nerves and tissues surrounding your shoulder are damaged. If you experience a dislocated shoulder frequently, it may lead to chronic weakness and instability.
It is important for you to treat a dislocated shoulder right after it is experienced. Your arm bone needs to be moved back into your shoulder socket. As the dislocated joint starts swelling up even more and causes more pain, immediate treatment is necessary. After the arm bone is placed back into the socket, pain gets relieved to some extent. After the repositioning of the shoulder bone, you need to apply certain treatment measures.
They are as follows:
- Apply ice to your shoulder for reducing the swelling and pain. You need to do this every day for 20 to 30 minutes. Carry out this therapy for around 3 days and repeat it after every four hours in a day.
- You should use a shoulder immobiliser or a sling in order to prevent any further injury until medical treatment is received.
- You may take certain painkiller medicines. These may include NSAIDS or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. They help in dealing with the pain and swelling associated with your dislocated shoulder. However, these medicines are associated with some side effects. You should not take such medications for extended periods without consulting your doctor.
- You need to carry out various strengthening exercises, along with stretching.
- In major cases, the above-mentioned treatment measures bear success and deal with your dislocated shoulder and its symptoms. In some intense cases, a surgery may be required.
- Sometimes, a surgery a for dislocated shoulder is required in order to repair your torn ligament. After such a surgery, you will be required to keep your arm hanging in a sling for around two months.
- In some severe and extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, a surgery is carried out for correcting the position of your bones. In cases of recurring dislocated shoulder, a surgery for tightening the tendons surrounding your joints is essential.
The rate of recovery from a dislocated shoulder depends upon the seriousness of the injury. A dislocated shoulder may require a time of 3 weeks to 12 weeks for recovery and the recovery rate varies from person to person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.