Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am undergoing through traumatic relationship. When I was with my wife during loneliness attempted suicide which resulted in even more complicated situation. Further to which my parents are always trying to surround me. I feeling discomfort about the same. I want to stay alone. I feel like crying. I suffered pancreatitis due to my suicide attempt. Lately when my parent came to know doctors prescription tryptomer they are not allowing me take tablet which is leading to sleep depreciation. How can handle this.
Hi, My little brother his age is 15 and hight is 5.3 ft he has a problem in memory he work very heard on his studies he get up at 4 am for his studies bt after sometimes hi forgot the answers which he related he is in 9th standard he is very disappointment and he always think that hi can not do any thing in his life and he has also a problem in eye vision his eyes numbers in (--) please help what to do for boosting his memory power or vision too please please help.
I have been suffering from severe cold, fever and dry cough, head ache, body pain for more than 3 days. Whatever I eat I can feel only bitter taste. Are they due any disease or ordinary fever. How do I get cured?
Should be done by a diabetic to control the cholesterol and more danger for diabetic compared with common a man. And without eating fat foods also cholesterol will increase. And how much alcohol pegs should be drunk.
I lost my money last week and I feeling depressed all the time and keeping me from this case. Please help me.
My pain appears from right side of my forehead and it go through chicks to chin, nerve swell inside mouth of right and left chicks and the pain also go through back side of neck. Please diagnosed my problem?
If a man in late 50s could not quit his smoking (which for last 15 years had been between 3-5 cig a day, what care he should take in his diet to minimize the damage or some regular not so harsh oral medicine can be taken? What are the minimum costing tests which one can undergo half yearly to know if some new damage development is taking place. By Divine Grace, no bad symptoms so far.
I am 34 years old male never married and has been using psychotic medications since when I turned 18. Last year I have been diagnosed schizophrenia. In 2011 my vitamin D and in 2013 vitamin B complex were found very low. After taking methycobal, neurobion and bejectal injections I improved swiftly. My current medications are ZELDOX 60 mg 1 at morning and at night, sert 50 mg same dose and rivotril 0.5 mg same dose. I have been taking kemadrin 5 mg since start of my depression in Feb 2000 but have stopped it one weak ago accidentally. Without kemadrin I find my concentration returning, less anxiety, and lesser legs shaking/movement. I also take inderal 40 mg same dose. Kindly advise any more medicines for cure of schizophrenia, OCD, and sometimes bipolar feelings or advise suitably.
Sir my friend feeling that he have a fobia regarding hiv but tested 10 times but feeling tension if unfortunately if he touch girls body in journey agin.
Hello doctor I am 28 year old man I have addict for alcohol last two years what should I do please tell me doctor.
If I smoke cigarettes, marijuana and other form of smoking, what are the chances of getting lung cancer? How can I quit smoking? 13 ANSWERS ￼Ben Ferguson, lung cancer graduate student and research scientist 21k Views • Upvoted by Laszlo B. Tamas, Neurosurgeon with ties to the Bay area and Silicon Valley.
My husband and his parents are mentally torture me and I'm in a traditional family. I can't separate them and I'm feeling anger I loose my happiness and smile. I have 4 months baby, when I remember them even I can't enjoy with my baby I want to overcome my self as a happiest person. Before my marriage I have a lot of confidence and self respect now I become a dependent person even my decision and my opinions are not respect in my family. If it is continues as a mother can I give a good feel to my baby. How to overcome my problem. I'm suffering stress, angry, and it was effect my blood pressure levels. Please help me and give me good suggestion.
My husband is 32 year. Now facing mood swing problem in working time like dream, old memories, flash back.Please do help
My face is getting so many crater like scars on my whole face. With black spots .and my height has been stopped its 5'9 and I am 20 can I pull it up while doing some exercise and quiting smoking? Help me tese 2 problems . Thanx dr.
Every packet of cigarette comes with the warning 'Smoking is injurious to health'. With every national budget plan, the prices of nicotine based additives are hiked. Yet, you cannot quit smoking because you find it extremely difficult to resist the nicotine urge. Ayurveda says that the root cause of addiction is mental stress due to one of the 3 Doshas that are Vata, Pitta, Kapha. People try to terminate them through temporary, addictive methods rather than a bit more natural, holistic methods. Here's how it can be easier for you to quit smoking by adopting Ayurvedic remedies.
- Drink adequate amount of water, especially from a copper vessel. This helps to accumulate the wastes and release them.
- Perform the Neti Kriya (inhaling saline water through one nostril and releasing it through the other and then reversing the procedure).
- Performing the Bhastrika Pranayama twice every day, both in the morning and at night.
- Consume 3 tablets or 1 teaspoon of triphala everyday before going to bed, to eliminate the deposited nicotine tar in your system.
- Consumption of a measured mixture of ashwagandha, bala, shatavari and ginseng every day, or a chyawanprash containing these help in detoxification.
Changes in diet:
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and other addictive drugs, such as coffee, sugar, etc. because they increase the urge to smoke.
- Decrease intake of fatty foods because your metabolism rate is lower than at most other times, so you might risk gaining weight during this period.
- Try a vegetarian diet because it increases the Sattvik quality of your mind. Every fresh food item contains prana or life which rejuvenates both your body and mind.
- Chew anti-nicotine gums or suck on cinnamon sticks which curb your urge to smoke.
- Keep eating low-calorie food items like carrots, apples or celery.
- Incorporating regular exercise in your routine may help you to quit smoking more easily. It controls weight gain, which is a side-effect of quitting, and also offers you a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- Meditating and doing yoga regularly helps in relaxing your mind. Yogic postures like Sabasan help attain internal peace and divert your mind from craving to smoke.
Besides these techniques, there are various other ways like taking help from a professional ayurvedic counselor, which will help you quit smoking, socializing with friends or spending quality time with your family, will keep your mind diverted from the stress of quitting.
Related Tip: "Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health"