Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Gunjan GuptaYour feedback matters!
Having dry cough, cold and occasional but random sneezing with mild body ache. Please suggest medicines.
I have a problem mentally. Now it's physical also. I was addicted on some drugs. Something is creeping in body specially head, hand palm, face, chest and belly. I can't imagine things. Hearing some noise. I am fear to go outside. I am fear to imagine. I am fear about die . please help .
Being Diabetic we are advised not to take root vegetables. potatoes and carrot are in the list. Tomatoes creates body pain. Please give the name of the fish in Indian name if possible in bengal.
Sir/mam, i am a 17 years old girl looking my +2 exams ahead. But its hard for me to sit still and study for more then 1 hour either due to stomach or back pain or due to feeling sleepy.I had my 1st period when i was of 14. Since then it's never been regular.And when ever it occurs there is a heavy flow each time. I had consulted may doctors and every time they prescribe me with contraceptive medicines like yasmin, novelon, etc etc and i had it all.But still it doesnot work. No actually it worked for that instant only but then when i discontinued if as per doctors advice, the problem started again. Recently not more then a half and year i came to know from my ultrasound reports that i have PCO i.E poly cystic ovary.My present problem is stomach ace and back pain.When i asked about it to my doctor he pescribed me with Cyclonorm-N & Cyclonorm -p.I had it past 2 week but still no result is to be seen please help me. Its my bord exam amd m unable to prepare for it due to stomach pain and back ace. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.
Iam female 42 yrd old iam suffering with bone pains, periods coming regular with less bleed, knees pain even I climb four steps also, now from one week tendays iam suffer ing with itching on body full body its very irritating.
I was put on an astamyne drip along with a bottle of glucose the last week. The pain was so bad having a needle in my vein plus my hand got swollen too. It's been like almost 7 days now and my vein area still hurts on moving. Don't know why is it still hurting I tried rubbing the area for a while but the pain did not go and hurts even more. Can anybody tell me what's the reason behind that? The pain is not so severe but yeah it hurts bad.
My wife is having constant fever body ache severe head ache. Even her stomach seems to be very tight from 2 days. We got the blood test done. But results showed negative for typhoid malaria and jaundice. Is there a chance for her to suffer from a special type of jaundice where eyes don't get yellow. In our area jaundice is spreading very rapidly. Pls suggest.
2. Restoring the imbalance in the body. Normalcy can be restored in the case of heart beat, blood pressure, body temperature respiratory rate etc. By applying the acupressure at the appropriate points for a few minutes.
3. Sedation certain points when stimulated produce calming effect on the mind. This is used for treatment of anxiety disorders, insomnia, depression, drug addictions, epilepsy etc.
4. Immunity. When certain homeostatic points are pressed it increases wbc in the blood, thereby increasing the immunity to fight diseases. Preventive health care is assured.
5. Vitality of internal organs. Acupressure when applied regularly improves he vitality. Digestive power increases, blood circulation improves, lung capacity increases and common problems are cured automatically.
6. Side effects. As there is no use of drugs and only energy points on the skin are activated there is no side effect at all.
Acupressure can be learnt by everyone to cure small disorders at home instantly and help people around us without drugs and cost.
Hi this salman I am from Hyderabad I am suffering from such type of body pains I can not wotk so igot this app we know this all from internet.
I m 21years old and I m suffering from high fever and body paining cold cough. please tell me what to do. And body also shivering joints are paining too.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hi I am 40 years old and I love to have Maggi on Sunday's , but I don't know why after having Maggi my legs and hands starts to pain , WHY?
I have pain problem in my whole body or mostly in the chest when I am wakeup in the morning and it is very painful to taking breath when pain is start.
Treating leg pain at home
You can usually treat leg pain at home if it's due to cramps or a minor injury. Try the following home treatments when your leg pain is from muscle cramps, fatigue, or overuse:
- Rest your leg as much as possible, and elevate your leg with pillows.
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, to help ease discomfort as your leg heals.
- Wear compression socks or stockings with support.
- Apply ice
Apply ice to the affected area of your leg at least four times per day. You can do this even more frequently in the first few days after the pain appears. You can leave the ice on for as long as 15 minutes at a time.
Take a warm bath and stretch
Take a warm bath, and then gently stretch your muscles. If you have pain in the lower part of your leg, try pointing and straightening your toes when sitting or standing. If you have pain in the upper part of your leg, try to bend over and touch your toes. You can do this while sitting on the ground or standing up. Ease into each stretch, holding each position for five to 10 seconds. Stop stretching if your pain gets worse.
Preventing leg pain
You should always take time to stretch your muscles before and after exercising to prevent leg pain due to physical activity. It's also helpful to eat foods that are high in potassium, such as bananas and chicken, to help prevent injuries of the leg muscles and tendons.
You can help prevent medical conditions that may cause nerve damage in the legs by doing the following:
- Exercise for 30 minutes per day, five days per week.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid smoking.
- Monitor your cholesterol and blood pressure, and take steps to keep them under control.
- Limit your alcohol consumption to one drink per day if you're a woman or two drinks per day if you're a man.
- Talk to your doctor about other ways to prevent the specific cause of your leg pain.
I have no sleep in seven days. And I feel so tired and my head and my full body are paining so badly what I do.
Heat and cold are some of the most common types of non-addictive pain relief therapies for treating muscle and joint pain. Depending on whether the pain is a new one or a recurring one, a medical practitioner will prescribe either heat therapy or cold therapy. A new injury causes inflammation and swelling. Here cold therapy is used as the ice will lower the amount of blood flow to the injured area, thus reducing the inflammation and swelling. Recurring pain can be treated with heat. This is because heat will cause blood to flow towards the injured area and thus promote healing.
Heat Therapy: Heat is used to open up blood vessels, thus increasing blood flow and supplying oxygen and nutrients so as to reduce pain in joints and help relax sore muscles, tendons and ligaments. The warmth of the heat also helps to decrease muscle spasms and can increase the range of motion. By applying superficial heat to your body, you can also improve the flexibility of tendons, reduce muscle spasms and reduce pain.
Most sources of heat either supply dry or moist warmth. Dry heat sources will dry the skin. Moist heat helps to penetrate even better. Heat can be applied by using an electric or microwave heating pad, gel packs or hot water baths. The heat supplied should be warm, not be too hot and should be kept at a consistent temperature. Consult your doctor or physical therapist about the heat source, which would be best for you.
Heat should be applied if one has stiff joints or joint pain. Never apply heat directly to the skin, instead always trap the hot device in a thin towel.
Cold Therapy: Cold slows down or reduces the blood flow to an injured area, thus reducing pain and swelling of the area. Cold therapy slows blood circulation, reducing inflammation. It should be used when the area is swollen or bruised. Cold is generally applied by an ice or gel pack.
Any cold treatment should always be used 24 to 48 hours after an injury. Cold therapy is useful for sprains, bumps and bruises that may occur during sports or lifting. You can apply the cold packs or ice bags to the injured areas for 20 minutes. It is advisable to remove the cold pack for a ten minute interval and then apply it again to the injured area.
While using cold therapy, use the ice pack for not longer than 20 minutes at a stretch. Wrap the ice or ice pack in a thin towel before applying it on the injured area. Do not use ice pack on the left shoulder in case you have a heart condition. Never use ice packs around the front or side of the neck region. Both cold and heat therapy are important and their usage depends on the type of injury and pain.