Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gundlapalle Srihari
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Management & Treatment of Spinal Disorders
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Treatment of Spina Bifida
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gundlapalle SrihariYour feedback matters!
I have been prescribed parkitidin, pacitane, pramipex, & lonazep for Parkinson's first stage. Wish to know whether all the above medicine required for treatment. Considering the multiple side effects, can you suggest only the most effective medicine among the above. And the dosage required.
Science suggests that marijuana has anti-carcinogenic elements n it's cure to more than 20 life threatening diseases like Alzheimer n depression etc. Why is it still illegal? What actually makes it illegal? Does it cause more harm than a cigarette or alcohol? Please substantiate. Thank you.
I have migraine wat medicine shud I take? I am going to imagica nd I want to go on rides soo I wud need a strong medicine.
My mother is a CVA patient since 2013 June & since then she can't perform day to day activities on her own. She has got paralysis on her left side. Since then physiotherapy was regularly done with her but with no result. So I am asking if there is any medicine to treat her at this stage?
Mere pair me kbhi kbhi bharipan lgta hai lgta h bs thigh pr dard hota h aur bhari ho jata h aur pair ka to flesh aisa lgta h vibrate ho rha h .Please tell.
Hi, Since two months I am feeling burning and pins needles in my whole body including head and sometime it more increases. I have consulted with many doctors but not yet relief. One doctor advised me to take pregabalin m 75 and tryptomer 25 for two months to get relief but I am taking it since 1 months but not a single percent relief yet. I have done vitamin B12, CBC, LFT, KFT but theses investigation reports are normal. Kindly suggest please.
My hands shiver in normal conditions Sometimes. I also fumble Blood pressure is normal No thyroid disorders as well.
A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well. Some patients have also complained about light sensitivity while others have also complained about pain in all areas of the head.
Some of the factors that separate a migraine from a normal headache are as follows:
- Headache may last for a day, whereas migrane lasts longer, even 3 days, sometimes. IV trigger
- Feelings of nausea or actual vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme sensitivity to changes in sound
Causes Behind Migraines
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
- Hormonal changes in the body that may have adverse effects
- Dehydration is also known to trigger migraines
- Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body
- Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraines to appear
- Lack of sleep
- Lifestyle issues such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy
Migraine is treated in homeopathy by attacking the root causes that may trigger them. Rather than temporarily alleviating pain, homeopathic treatments aim at curing the problem completely.
Some of the medicines that are known to be effective are:
- Natrum Mur: A proper dose of this medicine provides great relief in migraine caused by stress, especially.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Sanguinaria: Is highly effective for situations where a migraine is on the right side of the head.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!