Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gundlapalle Srihari
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Management & Treatment of Spinal Disorders
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Treatment of Spina Bifida
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gundlapalle SrihariYour feedback matters!
My friend has some kind of shivering attack before some days, after consulting a doctor, the doctor told him that the attack was due to epilepsy. So I want to know what are the symptoms of epilepsy?
Hi My father has Parkinson's. When I go to his room I get negative energy and anxiety Please tell me some ways to create positive energy in his room Please guide.
I have been suffering from pain in my half forehead. It doesn't go until have to take medicine. Is it migraine?
For last 20 years ,(Age 42, Male) I am suffering from migraine. Probably once in a week it occurs. Usually I take vasograin. 1to 2 tab, some times up to 3 tab, with a gap of 4 to 5 hrs. Is any side effect for this medicine. Any other medicine available.
Sir, I have Ncc from last 9 months I have already taken medicine from a neurosurgeon what some times I have headache giddiness and feeling weakness in right side of body Please suggest.
I am a 21 year old boy, and I have problem with my right hand, it always vibrate while I am did some written work or when I am in tension, my hand is suddenly stop writing. I can't understand why its doing. I was consult with some doctors and they were told me for doing meditation .is it right or not, I don't know so please help me.
Mere hath per me bhot kampan Hoti h sote time or dard bhi hote h kabhi kabhi me under weigh bhi hu 36 kg .5.4 height. Sote time hi kampan Hoti h.Chok bhi jati hu tab ghabrahat Hoti h.
From last 2 years i am facing a problem I feel like i am floating while laying down and bouncy when I walk I go for motion 4 times in day and whenever this happens on a large scale I go to washroom. Last time while I was trying to sleep I was very sleep as soon as I closed my eyes I felt like my heart rate stopped i am going to die And that is the feeling when I suddenly wake up take My phone and do random stuff after this happens for 3-4 times I finally sleep So last night this attack was on a very large scale I could not sleep felt like i am in a boat after I stood up at sat in washroom again I felt that same thing but on a large scale I suddenly woke up and I was feeling very bouncy my heart rate was high my face was hot and I could not breath I closed my eyes when I opened them I felt everything spinning im 18 and I am overweight plus I got my heart tests done they were all normal What to do? I have boards to give i am not able to study because of this help me.
A slipped disc is a condition which is characterized by a damaged disc in your spinal cord. The disc is a soft substance present in the spinal cord that cushions the vertebra in the spine. A slipped disc occurs when the soft substance in the disk pops out causing pain in the area.
There are various preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent a slipped disc from occurring; they are
- Keep a check on weight: Being overweight increases the risk of a slipped disc as the pressure on the lower back will be immense. In order to reduce the pressure, maintain optimal levels of bodyweight.
- Exercise regularly: Do strength training exercises such as the plank and squats to strengthen the core muscles. This helps in strengthening your lower back strong and prevents slipped disc from occurring.
- Maintain a good form while exercising or lifting anything heavy: If you are exercising or simply lifting something heavy, make sure to keep your lower back straight. Lifting heavy weights without proper form may lead to slipped disc as the spine may not be able to bear the stress.
- Quit smoking: It is advised to quit smoking as smoking impairs the ability of the disc to absorb nutrients and thus, prevents it from remaining healthy. It may also cause the discs to become brittle and dry.
- Maintain a good posture: Remember to keep an uptight posture while walking; keep the spine straight to prevent slouching. Maintain a proper neutral posture while sitting as well. Hunching over your desk while working with your computer may also cause problems in your spine.
- Do not sit for prolonged periods: Sitting for extended periods of time may cause problems in your lower back and posture. It may weaken the lower back muscles and lead to complications such as a slipped disc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.