Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Gulla Surya PrakashYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in my right chest from last 15 days only if something hits there what is the best way to get resolved.
How to check my blood pressure is normally or high but not available blood pressure machine please tell me. Thanks.
My mom aged 67 has lower BP problem, 2 days back she left the house in a hurry without having her breakfast n tablets. She returned home n started with her cooking rice n soya after few minutes, she started asking who is cooking this ric n soya n started asking all sorts of questions. Later my sister took her out n sat for some times and she started asking the sane questioned 5 times. Then she had lunch n slept when she got up she was normal. Wat could be the reason.
Our heart is very much related to gums health because bacterias forming plaque gets entry into bloodstream through unhealthy gums and can form clot in circulation of blood. So keep your gums healthy and regularly visit your dentist.
I am 68 years old. I have bp and sugar problems. I take following medicines dimicron xr 500 meg 1-0-1 concor 5 mg 1-0-0 ecospirin 150 mg 1-0-0 tazloc h 40 1-0-0 cardium 1-0-0 moxovus 0.3 mg 0-1-0 atorva 40mg 0-0-1 mini press xl 5 mg 0-0-1 prax 10 mg 0-0-1 (i had a staint installed 2 years back) coversyl plus 0-0-1 my bp is 145/60 at the fasting, sugar 115 at the fast, chlestrol 115 and all other parameters are normal. I take insulins lantus 14 units at bed time mixtard 26-0-14 units I take isabgol before bedtime. Please comment. Can I reduce medicines?
I am 24 years old, when ever I works hard, my heart breath fast. Please tell me what's their reason?
My heart asd operation close 3 months before but im diet banana and fish more items eating any problem.
I am 27 years old. I have 100 kg weight and hav cholesterol 280. Please suggest how to reduce both as soon as possible.
Before few I getting tired I also use some energy drink also but not as good as accepted results I think my blood pressure also getting low.
I am the patient of high bp . I am taking alopathic medicine from last 10 yrs. Now I am 48 years old. My weight is 89 kg and hight is 5fit 9 inch. I am also taking cholesterol medicine from 5 yrs. Before 7 days ago I have tasted my lipid profile which is normal. My bp also showing normal . I want to be a normal bp man and wish to stop my alopathic medicine. Kindly advice ,if you have any remedy for me. I do not have any physical activities at all. I am doing my job for 9 hrs on a chair before computer.
I am a heart patient having 2 blockade in two arteries. Alopathic doctor asked not to take even one piece of peanut as it contains fat. Whether may I take pea nuts. TDL.
My mom is 65 years old. And weighs around 70kg, 5 feet tall. She is over weight as per bms. I am afraid she might be having heart problems bcoz of poor diet and no exercise. Mostly she is idle and watches tv. Some of my frnds parents had heart attacks. So I am worried of her, as she she takes rests and breathes after 100 meter walk. I want to check whether plaque or block is in her heart and possibilities of heart attack. Is it possible to check. If so what is the name of test and how frequent I mush take her for check up. Thank you.
Dear sirs My BP is 90/140 I am taking Losartan 50 my weight is 100kg and don't have other problems But my lower BP is always high go up to 96 if dose missed Do you suggest other medicine Warm reads M Thanekar.
Hi My cholesterol level is high, I am taking medicines and precautions. How much time will it take to become normal.
Mushroom is a type of fungi that hails from the Agaricus family. It is estimated that there are close to 1,40,000 types of mushroom, out of which science has been able to classify only 100 odd mushrooms for health benefits. From cutting down cholesterols to preventing cancers, increasing the strength of the immune system to helping in weight loss, there are numerous health benefits of mushroom. This article will explore why mushrooms are regarded so highly by health practitioners across the globe:
- Cholesterol levels: Mushroom does not possess any fat or cholesterol. They are rich in lean protein, fiber, and some very important enzyme. The lean protein found in mushroom helps to burn down the LDL cholesterol. Furthermore, it creates a good balance of LDL and HDL cholesterol so that the body can refrain from stroke, atherosclerosis etc.
- Preventing cancer: Mushrooms are mighty effective in blocking certain cancer types such as the breast and prostate cancer. Owing to their high linoleic acid and beta-glucans, they act as a very good anti-carcinogen. While linoleic acid can successfully suppress the excess estrogen which leads to breast cancer in women, the beta glucans can suppress the growth of cancer cells in the case of a prostate cancer.
- Diabetes: Mushroom is an ideal food for a diabetic patient. They do not possess cholesterol, consists of low fat, have high protein and a lot of minerals and vitamins. Apart from this, mushrooms possess a lot of fiber and water. The most critical component, however, is the natural insulin that mushroom has within itself. They help to break down the starch found in food items. Mushrooms have certain components that help in the proper functioning of the liver, endocrine gland etc. It ensures that the proper balance of insulin is maintained in the body.
- Bone health: Mushroom is a very good source of calcium. They ensure that adequate strength of various bones is maintained in the body. Regular intake of mushroom can ensure safeguard an individual from conditions such as osteoporosis, joint pain, and immobility.
- Blood Pressure: Mushroom variety such as the maitake and the shitake has a high amount of potassium content. The latter can successfully relax the blood vessels thereby, reducing the blood pressure. Increased potassium content also helps in knowledge retention and an improved memory. High blood pressure, on the other hand, can cause severe damage such as strokes, heart attacks etc.
- Selenium content: Selenium component is mushroom is one of the key ways to receive selenium for a vegetarian. Selenium helps in strengthening the bone, nail, tooth and hair. Selenium is also considered to be a very powerful antioxidant that can successfully get rid of free radicals in the body and strengthen the immune system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.