Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Gulam GhouseYour feedback matters!
Sir I am taking treatment of ACID REFLUX from last 2 month rabeprazole Capsule one a daily . Sir how long treatment will going some time feel better but some time same conditions feel like heaviness or stuck in my throat any risk in this treatment.
I am suffering from deviated nasal septum. Suppose to undergo surgery. Can it be done in local anesthesia?
My mother is having cervical spondylosis and turning the neck to left causes dizziness. What to do, she consulted a doctor who saw the xray and prescribed rest.
Hi, My daughter aged 5 years has been advised an adenoidectomy. She is a mouth breather, gets ear infections whenever she gets a cold which she picks up from school. There is no other complication. But there is definite improvement - the snoring has stopped etc. I am very hesitant to have her get this operation. Is there some way to avoid this operation?
Hi, I am 20 years old girl and I am having migraine since last 8 months and I had 2 severe migraine attacks in these 8 months. I also have deviated nasal septum my ent has suggested sub mucus resection surgery. Right now I am taking homeopathic treatment for both migraine and blockage in right nostril. Please suggest me what I should do because my homeopathic doctor has suggested me not to do surgery as it can be cured without surgery.
Hypertrophy of Nasal turbinate seen. Is surgery a Good way to solve this? Or if no then pls tell me what to do.
Hello There, This issues is with my mother, she had one ear operation 23 year back by Dr. Raghav Saran due to water coming out and pain in Ear. All went well but after 10 years she start getting water and smells again, sometime its neck pain. We consulted 3-4 doctors and then went to Christian Medical College & Hospital Vellore and after test doctor said that she need to go for surgery once again because previous surgery got some issue thats why she is getting pain and water. We met on good doctor in Ranchi ENT specialist and he prescribed lot of antibiotic and tablet to make the wet ear dry for 3 months, it happens and then start again. We got appointment in AIIMS and they said no need for surgery go home, then to reconfirm we went to Dr. also said the same that no need for surgery go home. If want then do on your own choice. (May be they saw dry Ear that time due to Antibiotic tablet dosage) Now she is getting same situation that water comes out with smell and ear get wet, sometime its neck pain and sometime Ear pain. Can anyone please suggest from Doctors/ENT community, what could be possibility and what steps I should take. Also In delhi/NCR where I should Visit and if have to go for surgery then please suggest the best option with budget expected and complication possibility? Looking forward for your suggestion. It will be much appreciated. Thanks Again.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.