Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Greeshma PYour feedback matters!
My baby is born normally and she is 23 days old. She has nasal congestion. Nasal drops are not working. Vomiting after feeding is another issue with her. In a day she is fed 8 to 10 times and she vomits the same time. It will be a great help if you give a good help.
Hi I have breathing problem, my breathing gets fast high when I am tired and my one side nose is chocked up because of extra bone.
Hello Doctor, there is slightly a bigger hole in my left ear drum. I have not operated still. I use ear buds often to clean the fluid which keeps coming from the ear. One day a slightly big piece of substance came out. Is there chances that ear drum breaks and comes out when we keep disturbing with the ear buds. Now I have some kind of head ache, nose blockage, throat irritation. Totally my body condition is different. Recently I have lost much weight. Is it due this ear problem I am facing all these effects. Please suggest what I have to do.
I have periods problem? It only bleeds for two days and minimum it should bleed for 5 days? Is there any problem if it is bleeding for 2 days, *
I am having high fever and sour throat with cold. Maybe due to change in weather. How to cure this cold at home.
Dear sir/ mam I am having blockage in the right ear, with a blowing sound all time. There is loss of hearing. After audiometry and tymphanometry I have been sugested gromet surgery. Is it a permanent solution? presence of fluid submission is found in the middle ear.
Hi, I am 22 years old. Mostly I suffered in throat infections. It leads to cold and fever. What to do to prevent this throat pain? I have no problem in ear. But the sinusitis problem in nose slightly. Nasal bone slightly dislocated in right nose.
My 4 year Old son sometime bleeds from his left nose. Even small touch causes bleeding. What can be the reasons & what I should do?
I am 61 years old and suffering from acute sinusitis problem. Is there any remedy for the same. Please advise.
For last one month I am feeling a light pressure in my forehead. It seems I will fall down. No energy, confusion and sleepy. Please suggest me how can I come over this.
I have tonsils problem. after eating something cold I often suffer from throat infection? what precautions should I take?
Are you aware of the causes and symptoms of vertigo? Also known as bhrama, vertigo is a balance disorder. It is also referred to as a spinning sensation and head rush. A sense of spinning of the nearby surroundings is experienced by a person affected with vertigo. Standing in an upright position becomes difficult. The onset of this condition occurs in several ways. Ayurveda has a complex explanation for vertigo or bhrama, which is as follows:
According to Ayurveda, vertigo is caused because of your pitta and vata doshas.
- When the vata and pitta doshas get excited, an abnormal functioning of the balance mechanism within your inner ear is caused.
- A vestibular imbalance, or an imbalance in the inner part of your ear is the primary cause of vertigo. It disrupts the coordination of a stimulus and response.
- Any defect or disruption in the proper flow of oxygen to the ear can result in vertigo attacks.
Factors causing imbalance in doshas
- Viral infections like common cold
- Ear problems like discharges, infections in the ear cavity, and perforation of the eardrum
- Certain cardiovascular diseases such as low blood pressure, valve diseases, and improper heart rhythms
- Migraine and anemia
- Certain neck ailments such as cervical spondylosis
- Arthritis and injury to the head that leads to concussions
Several Ayurvedic herbs and remedies are used for the treatment of vertigo. These herbs are added to a patient’s regular diet. They are as follows:
- Ashwagandha improves the flow of oxygen in your body. It is commonly used for dealing with respiratory problems that result in vertigo or bhrama.
- Ginkgo is the most effective Ayurvedic herb for curbing all forms of circulatory problems. It enhances the flow of oxygen to various parts of your body. It is ideal for the reduction and elimination of vertigo. It also cures ringing in the ears, which is a common vertigo symptom.
- The roots of the vacha tree are effective in giving relief to vertigo patients.
- A concoction made of Guduchi Kasaya is effective in curing a vertigo. One should have 30ml of the concoction every morning, at least half an hour before breakfast.
- Other important Ayurvedic remedies that help with vertigo management include Triphala, Sarpagandha, Yogendra rasa, Saraswatarishtha, and many others.
It is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting Ayurvedic treatment for vertigo on your own. He will be able to diagnose your condition and severity, and accordingly prescribe the best treatment.