Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GowdYour feedback matters!
Rosacea is a medical condition of the skin that affects people across the globe. The exact cause of rosacea is unknown to scientists and there is still no permanent solution to this. However, heredity is believed to be one of the causes of rosacea. They are small and red in appearance, often filled with pus. They are fairly visible on forehead, nose, and cheeks. They occur in cycles, and temporarily go away only to come back within a short interval of time.
There are four kinds of rosacea, namely erythematotelangiectatic, papulopustular, rhinophyma and ocular. Every rosacea type has its own set of symptoms. Rosacea can get worse if there is a tendency of eating spicy food and alcohol consumption. Ayurveda is known to be a great treatment option for treating rosacea. Here is a set of Ayurvedic treatment options that could fetch great results:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powerhouse. It can treat a range of skin diseases, such as skin aging, hyperpigmentation and scarring. Not to mention it is one of the finest elements to treat rosacea. Experts of Ayurveda suggest consuming one spoon of turmeric on a daily basis to avoid skin inflammation and other skin problems. It can be taken in the form of juice, with food, and capsule.
- Carrots and beets: Carrots and beets are one of the best forms of iron. The latter is required for the normal functioning of the skin. Deficiency of it can cause the skin to be dry and sallow. Beets and carrots have the ability to control rosacea. They can be consumed daily with food or in the form of juice.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is more commonly known as east Indian ginseng. They are one of the most powerful herbs to treat rosacea. Being anti-inflammatory in nature, it strengthens the skin from within and helps in getting rid of rosacea puss. Ashwagandha can be applied in the form of an extract every alternate day to fetch great results.
- Honey: Honey is a natural cleanser and antioxidant. They directly attack the rosacea causing virus and do not let them spread. Honey can also bring down the reddish patches that are so common of rosacea. Honey should be applied on the face before taking a bath or sleeping, and washed away with warm water after 1 to 2 hours.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is an ancient medicinal plant that is rich in vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin K, iron, potassium, and calcium. They help the skin to glow and remove the reddish patches on the face. Its anti-inflammatory nature does not allow the pus to form. It is also considered to be an anti-itching agent. It can be consumed daily in meals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
The onset of monsoon season brings in a sense of joy and peace to our mind – the cool raindrops, soothing winds, coy weather and our taste buds yearn for some hot tea with savoury snacks. Phew! It is finally a relief from the scorching summer heat. The change in weather also means it's time to change your skincare routine. This monsoon, pamper your skin with these tips and keep your skin feeling loved and fresh.
- Cleanse and remove the dirt: Monsoon brings in a lot of dust, which can settle on your skin and damage it, giving it a dull texture. So, it is important to cleanse your skin at least 3 times a day to remove the accumulated grime and oil that can clog your pores.
- Don’t forget to tone: Use an alcohol-free toner to prevent dryness. An anti-bacterial toner is recommended to prevent breakout or infections in your skin during the monsoon.
- Moisturise for a radiant glow: Monsoon tends to have an extra dehydrating effect on dry skin or an over-moisturising effect on oily skin. Use a light lotion-based moisturizer for gentle hydration on your skin and leave your skin feeling soft and supple with a healthy look. For oily skin, use water-based moisturizer to keep the oil secretion in check.
- Continue using sunscreen: The rains do not mean it’s time to stop using your sunscreen. The sun is still there and its UV rays can wreak havoc on your skin. Use a sunscreen even on a cloudy day.
- Avoid heavy makeup: Use water-proof makeup to prevent messy makeup in case of a sudden downpour. Also during monsoon, your skin is prone to catch dirt and infections. So, keep your makeup minimal and natural.
- Stay hydrated and watch your diet: Drink at least eight glasses of water in a day so that humidity does not make your skin look pale and dull. Also, watch what you are eating; it's good to keep away from oily snacks and eat wholesome meals.
- Use natural face packs: Facials and bleaching will make the skin rougher during the rainy season and so, it should be limited. Instead go for home-made natural face packs, based on your skin type and nourish your skin naturally.
- Take essential lip care: Prevent the lips from drying out and cracking. Avoid dark coloured lipsticks and use a good lip balm or apply milk cream regularly to prevent excessive drying.
- Use warm water: Don’t go overboard by using steaming hot water to cleanse your skin. It will make your skin weak and cause damage.
I have big red spot in my skin its like a bruise it came out suddenly in my skin. Near in my scapula at my back.
I am 20 years old. I got pimples 6 months back. Now pimples have gone but some holes are appeared on my face. Lot of holes are appearing on my face. Now my face skin tone is looking like old man. What cream should I use to make my skin young and fAIR? PLEASE TELL ME.
I am 21 year old, I am facing hair loss and much sweating, I also got through my Thyroid checkup and the result is 4.3. Do I have Thyroid and Can you suggest me any medication.
Im developing black spots on face and body. Dr. Says it is due to sun exposure and melanin production. What is the remedy.
I am having major hair loss at the age of 20. I have tried various home remedies too yet nothing has made difference. It used to have very nice dense and thick hair, but now its just bunch of thin hair which gets uprooted easily if I just wave my hand through my head. This issue started when I was 17 and it has increased by time. Now my hair density is very less.
I am suffering from continuous pain on my head on back side. From a week. And I have also suffering from hair falling. Please suggest me sir.
My hairs r so weak and thin. Theres no hair fall, but little baldness. I am using wax and gel because my hairs have no volume they r really thin. So what should I do to make them thick and more volume in them? How often should I wash my hairs? Should I use shampoo, conditioner and wax n gel? I am just 21 and this is really a serious problem. Is there any other products or medicines for this.
How I protect my hair from being whiting and how I overcome from problem of hair fall? How I protect my teeth from decay?
Orange colour fruits and vegetables like orange, carrot, papaya and pumpkin are rich in beta carotene and vitamin c. These act as systemic sunscreens and anticancer agents.
Hello My name is shiva My problem was iam suffering from sun tan from 2years iam using so many products but its not changing My body color is white but my is black what should I do.
I have freckles and rashes on my face for the past few days. Guess it is due to exposure to Sun, what should I do.
I am almost 20 year old male. I have got pimples when I was 16. I tried everything conceded no of doctors but there is effect. Also pimples scars are getting wrist on my face please help.
Lybrate | Dr. Gulshant Panesar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am vijith. I become bald daily after bath hair falling . What is the healthy food I want grow hair . What should I do please help me.
I am 29 yrs old female my hair is falling continuously after shifting to salt lake, kolkata from malda town west bengal. What to do?
Aayurvedic and allopathy. Which treatment is helpful in case of Seborrheic eczema, or dermatitis. Please suggest me some remedies and precautions for cure.
Lybrate | Dr Dhepe Niteen speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY