Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Gopi KishoreYour feedback matters!
How to control yellow urine in liver infection. I want to be fine as soon as possible. My uv kinetic point is 50 which should have been 5-40. Now say what to do. Other report points are normal.
I have kidney of 3.5 mm (4 in number) Stones in right kidney. What should I eat more and what should I avoid to eat. I feels weakness too.
I am 18 year old. My sgpt is 96 and esr is 25. I always have pain in my left hand and left leg only. With trembling as well. My pulse rate is always high.
I am 51 year old male is having two cysts in my left kidney, one is very small and other is 4cm. Though these are not giving any trouble till now and I would like to know if there is any way to remove these cysts.
Every time I urinate a pre cum comes (white fluid like matter which is very sticky () I request you doctor plzz tell is it harmful fluid for my health physically and mentally! Also the reason behind it.
Dear Sir, please advise if ESRD state of kidneys can be cured/reversed with Ayurveda. Do you have any practical case study. Would be obliged if you can help on this one. We can come for consultation if needed.
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) happens when germs infect your urinary system. It includes the kidneys, bladder, and the connecting tubes. Bladder infections are normal and not a huge risk if treated immediately. Further, if the disease spreads to the kidneys, it can bring about very serious problems. In case you're a woman, your chance of getting a urinary tract disease is higher. Experts rank your lifetime danger of getting a UTI as one in every woman. Many women might even have repeated infections.
UTIs are a key reason why we are frequently advised to wipe ourselves from front to back while or after using the bathroom. That is because of the urethra - the tube that carries the urine outside the body. It is found near the anus. If the infection isn't dealt with, the kidneys are likely to be affected.
Symptoms: To recognize a UTI, watch out for the following side effects:
- Burning sensation while urinating
- A regular urge to urinate, despite the fact that little turns out when you do
- Pressure in your belly
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Dark, bleeding or odd smelling urine
- Feeling drained or shaky
- Fever or chills (a sign the disease may have come to your kidneys)
Home Remedies: Some of the home remedies for UTI are:
- Drink lots of water: One of the main things to do when you have a urinary tract infection is drink a lot of water.
- Load Up on Vitamin C for a Healthy Urinary Tract: Getting a lot of vitamin C is important, since a lot of vitamin C make your urine more acidic. This prevents bacteria from developing.
- Cure UTI Pain with Heat: Applying a warming cushion can calm the region.
- Cut Bladder Irritants from Your Diet: Avoid caffeine, liquor, nicotine, carbonated beverages, and fake sweeteners.
- Empty Your Bladder Again: Each time you exhaust your bladder - regardless of the possibility that it's only a little, you get rid of bacteria every time. So continue making those washroom runs.
- Consider Herbal Remedies: You may discover some relief from taking the herb uva ursi (bearberry leaf)
- Switch to Healthier Habits: Change in lifestyle can make a lot of difference. For instance, quit smoking and wear cotton clothing.
Other Treatment: In case, you have 3 or more UTI bouts in a year, request your specialist for a special treatment plan. Some treatment choices include:
You can take an anti-toxin in low dosage, over a more extended period to avoid repeated infections.
You can also take a single dosage of anti-biotic after sex, as prescribed by your specialist.
A patient can also take anti-toxins for 1 or 2 days as the symptoms show up. The treatments should be only be taken after concerning the specialists. You can also use an at-home urine test kit when you see the symptoms appearing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.