Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal ReddyYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old and I started jogging from 22 days before. I heard cracking sound when I try to sit down and its repeating. Same thing is happening when I do squats and now I'm getting a little pain feeling. I jog on tar road daily. Could you please tell me is there any problem? And please give me some suggestions.
Sir Thanks. I m 65 year old hgt 5ft 6 inches and weight is 66 kg. Having lower back pain in lateral disk 3, 4, 5 and doctors have told me spondylitis in lateral position. Having pain in left side more painful. Get relief during lying down. This ha[ppens during last 2 years and now it is serious. Although I can walk for 40 mnts daily without much trouble. Please advise.
Hi sir, my age is 26years, male, 172cm, height 75 weight, as driving is my passion I make journey on bike for long distances, since 6 years I have been riding much and bikes, now a days I feel back pain, some months before I consulted doctor, used some medicine, and physiotherapy, but the problem is same, please suggest me the permanent treatment fr it.
I am 46 years old. I can't move my right hand freely. When I want to raise my hand then feeling pain in side the muscles near the shoulder. I din't take any medicine or exercise. Please give me a way to releif.
I am having a severe pain in the joints of my elbow and in my back too. Is that a sign of fracture in the elbow joint or it is because I had a function at home and I had lifted a lot of weight for a long time. I feel like my left side is paralyzed I am feeling difficult to do any work with left side of my hand because of this severe pain So can you tell me what to do?
I have swelling in my right hand and my last two fingers pain when I fold my hands. I have internal pain in my hands. I have got done my x_ray & all reports but all reports are normally. I have consulted orthopaedic and taking calcium tablets but there is no improvement. Please suggest me Wat to do to get relief from pain ?
Hi Mere left elbow me some (6 to 7) years se pain hai. Sath hi neck me pain hai. Jb movement karta hoo. Tb pain hota hai. But I was consulted neurosurgeon .he evaluated MRI C spine, MRI Brain, NCV. But all is normal. Sir I also consulted dermatologist because. In my left shoulder one lesions is available. So but dermatologist said that this is not hypoasthetics patch. Sensation is very fine, both hands and feet. Dermatologist says that. your ulnar nerve is mild thickness. But that is not sign leprosy. U should consult neurosurgeon or neurologist. But I have also meet neurosurgeon. Now this Time my left elbow is pain and also weakness feel small fingers and ring finger. And when I movement neck then feel pain. What I Wil do.
I am 65 years male, suffering with knee pains, for knee cartilage formation suggest best medicine for early recovery.
Sir I am age 22 married 1 year back, I have a back pain, I am not satisfy to may partner, hormones are quickly released, hormones are not good and low please sugest me.
Hi everybody daily early morning my legs will be so pain. What is the reason this pain give me suggest please .what is the reason for pain.
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.