Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GopalYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly I have tried all type of shampoos but not get effect positive Please sir talk about this.
I have severe waist pain from last two month. Please suggest me proper exercise and routine to come out of that.
Hi Doctor, I am 54 male today I got pain in my left hip. When I breath it pains heavily. Yesterday I eat green banana. How to get rid of my pain?
I have white hairs on my head and have tried many oils n shampoos but all these are useless. Please help me with this problem.
How do I increase beard on chicks? I get very less beard on chicks which make me look egly. Please suggest something effective.
Mere baal bahut jhadte hai. Me bahut pareshan hu. Please muhje iska ko upaye btaye. Koia achi medicine ka name bataya. I will take medicine from my nearest medical store.
I am 23 years old male. I have inflammation on my Knee and foot joint on left leg. Due to flat foot my right foot also paining. After taking my blood report My C.Reactive protein is 106.60 mg/L. How to control my CRP? What are the food items I will take? What are the thinks I will do? Let give me proper ans sir.
Joints of hands are causing pain severly,this was realised by me when i had playing shuttle long years ago the same is continuing, Is there any remedy for these joints to work properly.
I have weak rectum but no prolapse. I can not sit due to pelvic retul pain. On laying the intestine is strained. On standing I feel that intestine is going down. Can it may be treated by pelvic exercises. If surgery is successful in its treatment.
Hi Doctor, I am naveen 26 Year old and I am loosing hairs day by day and also I was having very thick hairs now it has reduced the thickness. So, please suggest me how to stop hairloss and get a healthy life with healthy hairs. Regards, Naveen.
I have a lot of dandruff in my hair. Tried many anti dandruff shampoos but no effect. Next day after hair wash I have dandruff and in two days my hair becomes very oily and a lot of dandruff again shows up. I also have many white hair. Can you suggest me something.
You may lose 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet the thinning of your scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous new hair growth filling up the bald spots. But hair loss occurs if this cycle of shedding and growth gets distorted. Stress and an unhealthy lifestyle take a toll on your hair as well.
- The following is a list of the types of hair loss that are caused due to high levels of stress:
- The body secretes hormones such as non-adrenaline or Norepinephrine and cortisol in response to stress. These hormones force a large number of hair follicles into a static phase, hindering new hair growth. As a consequence, simple activities such as combing or rinsing the hair might cause hair fall in large strands which do not get replaced by new hair again. This abnormality is known as ‘Telogen effluvium’.
- Trichotillomania is a condition characterized by one pulling out his/her own strands of hair forcefully; most often triggered by negative thoughts or other psychological disorders such as depression or excessive frustration, boredom, stress or tension.
- Alopecia areata is a condition caused by severe stress wherein the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles, resulting in hair loss.
- Other lifestyle-related factors can also have an adverse impact on the hair growth. Let us see how:
- Excessive hair styling or hair treatments with hot oil actually swell up the hair follicles. Chemical therapies, dyes, flat irons, blow dryers or bad brushes as well as a range of hair dressing techniques such as hair extension, application of coloring agents, gels and hair sprays further affect the individual strands of hair.
- A junk food diet rich in salt, sugar and saturated fats but less in essential nutrient content can tremendously affect your hair.
- Smoking inhibits blood flow to the hair follicles and interrupts the process of hair growth and hair fall.
- Environmental factors such as pollution from:
- Car exhaust fumes disrupt the keratin (protein formation) in the hair structure, making it fragile.
- Cigarette smoke contains carcinogens that weaken one’s hair follicles.
- Dust particles trigger allergies giving way to inflammation or scalp infections.
- Over exposure to the sun causes brittle, dry and lifeless hair, mainly characterized by split ends. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.