Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. GnaneshwariYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old female. Since 2 year I am facing allergy problem. Mainly to dust. I used 2 sneeze 10 times and morning every day. I have got dark-circle around eyes which is always irritating me. Please give me some suggestion. What should I do?
Got a red rash down there on the skin of the tip n in the surrounding areas It burns a lot while urinating What should I do?
Am 27 years old. I am loosing my hair day by day. It looks like a hair fall. What is the treatment for hair fall how much it cost? Please give me details.
Too much food and drink? Keep these useful hints and homeopathic medicines in mind
Drink a cup of boiled water in the morning before breakfast. This seems to cleanse the stomach and often works wonders.
Eat slowly. One of the main causes of indigestion is unchewed food.
Don’t eat food “piping hot”. Our stomachs are not meant to have hot foods inside them. A useful thing to remember is that if it is hot in the mouth it is hot in the stomach. This includes tea and coffee. Food and drinks that are too hot may disrupt enzymes and injure the lining of the stomach. So, always wait for it to cool.
Don’t eat on the hoof. Meals should be taken at a leisurely pace. If you eat on the move, there is more chance that digestion will not begin. Instead foods in the stomach and intestine will start to ferment, producing gases that bloat you.
Avoid eating fruit with the meal. Tempting though it is, because it seems lighter on the stomach than puddings, it is not good at the end of a meal. This is because fruit digests faster than dense proteins, so fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
If bloating is a persistent problem, try simplifying your meals. Instead of having lots of food groups at one meal try separating them. For example, proteins need acid enzyme digestive juices, whereas carbohydrates need alkaline enzyme digestive juices. When you have to break down both types all at once you are not achieving optimal enzymatic action, so some fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
Try taking slightly smaller servings and think twice about second helpings. As a good rule of thumb, try to get into the habit of estimating the quantity you allow yourself using “nature’s food bowl”. Cup your two hands together as if you were using them to make a bowl. The quantity of food that would fill that “bowl” should be your maximum at any meal.
Make sure that you drink enough water. Ideally, hydrate your stomach with a glass of water half an hour before a meal.
Homeopathy has great proven worth in dealing with many digestive complaints. However, be aware of certain warning symptoms which should not be ignored. An early medical opinion and diagnosis is important in the following situations:
sudden severe abdominal pain;
vomiting, especially if accompanied by abdominal distension;
weight loss which is not from deliberate dieting;
alteration in the normal bowel habit, either with persistent looseness or constipation;
bleeding from the back passage
For above complaints homeopathy give good results
I have back spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Summer means firing up the barbecue grill, throwing on a couple steaks, kabobs and hot dogs, and enjoying a beautiful day in the sun. Now, can you tell me what’s wrong with this situation? The part about the sun is what should concern you unless you’re wearing sunscreen, that is.
Summer is arguably one of the most anticipated seasons, but it’s also one of the most dangerous as far as sun damage goes. As African Americans, we often think that we don’t need to apply sunscreen as much because of the melanin in our skin, but in reality, our skin needs protection, too. Here are three steps you can take this summer to protect yourself.
1. Layer on the SPF. Many folks think that SPF is only reserved for long days at the beach, but the reality is you should be applying SPF to your face every day. Now, you're probably thinking, “What if I’m just hanging around the house? Do I still need it?” The answer is yes! If you're near…a window or you spend a lot of time sitting in front of a computer screen, then you’re exposing yourself to harmful UV rays, which are linked to skin cancer and premature aging. Pretty much any moisturizer will do as long as it has a SPF of 15 or higher. Cetaphil’s Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is great for all skin types because it’s fragrance free, light weight and protects against UVA and UVB rays. Note: You need SPF all year round, not just in the summer months!
2. Keep your skin hydrated. Dry, ashy skin is so not sexy! To keep your skin healthy and smooth while giving it the moisture it craves, try Gold Bond’s Ultimate Softening Shea Butter Lotion.
3. Don’t stop at the face. We tend to neglect everything from the neck down. To protect the rest of your skin, invest in a good sunscreen. Don’t worry; sunscreens have come a long way. Lots of companies these days are going out of their way to ensure that their sunscreen products are waterproof, sweat proof, lightweight a.k.a. non-greasy yet 100 percent effective. For instance, Sun Bum’s Advanced Broad Spectrum has a SPF of 50. For further doubts ask privately
I am 17 year old student of 12th std and I am suffering for hair loss I use almond oil since 10 years but hair loss started by last 1 year please help me doctors.
I am facing one problem from past one year. Face mango is happen my face and as well as black scratches. Could please assist me best solution for this problem. I have consult so many clinical not giving permanent solution. I hope that your giving best solution for this issue.
I am 25 Yr old and my weight is 60 kg. I am suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. And my weight is also not growing. please advice me.
Sir I am so depressed that I appear for an interview but I was not selected in the interview so sir please give a solution for this.
I am 30 years old. My weight is 66 kg and height 5'3" After delivery my abdomen is very loose .i need to get a tight tummy and to lose weight. please advise.
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old. I am suffering form 12 monts back pains and mri report l4 l5 disk problem.
MY weight is 90 kg. I get very hungry in short span of time. I also get very tired after small activity. I want to boost my stamina and want to lose some weight. PLEASE suggest something.
Though in general, gaining excessive weight is not healthy for your body, but at times, people drastically lose weight due to various medical conditions and that cannot be considered healthy as well. Also, sometimes children, young adults and even middle-aged people are underweight due to various reasons and are advised by physicians to gain weight. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for gaining weight. You can read on to find more about them:
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise can help you to gain a balanced body weight. Exercising your thighs, hips, calves, running exercises and pushups can help you to gain weight.
- Reduce stress: Sometimes stress is responsible for unexplained weight loss. So in order to gain a balanced body weight, you must try reducing stress. You may consider practicing yoga or meditation. Yoga and meditation can help you to remain calm and can prove to be helpful in reducing your stress.
- Include dairy products in your diet: Dairy products can help you increase your body weight. Dairy products like milk and ghee are healthy and can increase your body weight too. However, make sure that your intake of these products is controlled.
- Adequate sleep: Adequate sleep is essential for gaining weight. Consider taking afternoon naps as these can prove to be very useful in gaining weight.
- Don't stay depressed: Depression can affect your body adversely and can also bring down your weight drastically.
- Consider Brimhana Therapy: Ayurveda offers a natural therapy for weight gain, which is known as Brimhana therapy. It is a natural nourishment therapy which is proven to be very effective in gaining weight.
- Massage herbal oils on your body: Massaging herbal oils on your body occasionally, can help you to gain weight.
Along with the above mentioned remedies, do keep in mind to consult a doctor in order to cure any chronic illness responsible for your weight loss as it may help you to gain back a stable body weight. Also, it is recommended for you to visit a nutritionist practicing Ayurveda, in order to gain weight in a healthy way.