Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. GiriseshYour feedback matters!
I am 51, Male. My nails have vertical streaks or lines. I do not have any ailments. What may be the reason ?
My head is paining from yesterday its not even gone till what medicine should I take for my head pain please help me.
I am suffering from macular amyloidosis my both arms and legs have brown lines and they are spreading also so I consult to dermatologist also but according to them there is no solution for this and he said protect your skin from sun then I found out solution on net here according to allopathy doc take high dose of vitamin c and according to ayurveda doc avoid citrus fruits coz of pit so which one I follow please help.
Hello doctor my problem is in my heart filp folop so what can do i. Please advice to me so fast. Thank you!
Hello mam, Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I am 33 years old male. I had severe constipation problem about 9 months back. However, when I changed my diet it resolved without much medication. Now from last 2 months, I have itchy bottom and there is little soreness as well. I don't have any problem of constipation or blood in stool. However, after passage of stool, I feel some breakage in fissures whenever I use Indian toilets. I also had abscess on my stool passage around 15 days back. I consulted a doc who gave me antibiotics and it healed in a week. But now again I am feeling the pain at the same place. I am confused, is it relapsed abscess or piles. please suggest me suitable course of action. Thanks regards.
My father is suffering from severe itches on both of his legs, is it psoriasis or any other skin disease. He has no sugar but still the wounds are not drying up, please suggest any solution.
Remedies for headache
Headache, also known as cephalalgia, refers to any pain or discomfort in and around the head and neck. It occurs in migraines, tension-type headaches, and cluster headaches.
Chronic headache could be indicative of an underlying ailment the other causes of headache include:
-lack of sleep
1. Natural home remedy using green tea and lemon
1. Take 1 cup warm water
2. Add a green tea bag
3. Squeeze half a lemon
4. Mix well
5. Drink for instant relief
2. Natural home remedy using lemon rind
1. Separate the rind (outer covering) of 2-3 lemons
2. Chop and crush the lemon rind to make a paste
3. Apply on the forehead for quick relief
3. Natural home remedy using cinnamon powder
1. Take 2 tbsp of cinnamon powder
2. Add water to make paste
3. Mix well
4. Apply on the temple and forehead for relief
4. Natural home remedy using watermelon and sugar
1. Take 1 glass of watermelon juice
2. Mix 1 tsp sugar in it
3. This relieves headaches caused by heat
For chronic headaches:
-drink water mixed with honey every morning
-drink this on an empty stomach
I have a party on last Saturday night and we brought a sex worker. While doing sex my condom just braked in her body. She also sucks my dick. I don't want to get infected what's the solution.
Kuch samay pahle throat infection aur khansi hone par doc Se treatment liya jiske baad khansi to kum ho gayi par chest congestion ab bhi hai uske baad 1 week ka (Duphill, Laveta M at night) course kiya. Usse bhi relief nahi mila to 10 days (lavetaM at night) ka course bata diya hai so give me a suggestion that what should I do Please.
I am losing hair everyday and have a receding hairline. I tend to scratch my head every now and then. I do oil my hair regularly infact daily but still loose almost 25-30 hairs daily. I want a solution for the hairfall and the scratching as well as I want to know is it possible to get my hairline back?
I am having urination problem from about 1 month. There is some incontinence sometimes with pain. But my urine culture was normal. please suggest.
PCOD is a very common condition seen in women these days. Women with PCOD are more prone to developing serious health conditions. There are several causes that lead to this condition, one of the primes of them being the diet we choose and our lifestyle. Given below are some important Do’s and Don’ts to follow, for women with PCOD and for all those who would like to prevent this condition. A little extra care if taken in effectively managing our diet and lifestyle could go a long way in preventing PCOD.
- Wheat products (wheat bread, wheat pasta)
- Natural diuretic fruits
- Raw fruits (especially apple, pear etc.) and vegetables
- Oats, Corn, Butter, eggs, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, mushroom, onions, peppers, spinach, vegetable oil, soya beans, apricots, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, figs, grapes, honeydew, lemon, tomato juice, kiwi fruit, pineapple, plum, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, mango, cheese, radishes, olive oil, nuts, salmon fish, flaxseeds
- Protein rich foods
- High fiber rich food and Vit B rich food
- Opt for lean meat. Avoid chicken though, as they may be injected with male hormone to increase the muscle bulk, which would trigger PCOD
- Move to Soy products instead of milk, as milk has the tendency to increase the testosterone levels
- Include 1-2 litres of water in your diet, which avoids water retention
- Divide meals into small healthy 5-6 meals per day, instead of 3 heavy meals and never miss breakfast
- Sit –ups, push –ups
- Skipping helps you to lessen binge eating, the release of serotonin and dopamine will keep your stress levels low.
- Stress free methods such as Yoga, meditation, listening to music etc.
- All whites (Maida, white bread, pasta, etc.)
- Junk or fast foods, cakes, cookies, sweets, chocolates, soft drinks and soda, desserts etc.
- Avoid red meat, whole milk dairy, fried food, margarines
- Reduce Sodium intake, by avoiding sauces, chips, salted nuts, canned soups
- Quit smoking –as it stimulates Androgen
- Avoid alcohol
Scope of Homoeopathy in PCOD:
Homeopathic approach towards management of PCOD is constitutional, taking into account the presenting complaints along with physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. It involves prescribing “Constitutional Medicine”, which is also capable for working on the Ovaries and the entire Endocrine system. The treatment logic varies depending on the presence of any genetic predisposition, physical makeup (obesity), peculiarities of your menstrual, etc. In Homoeopathy, medicines are given to induce ovulation in a natural way, which would improve and regularize your menstrual cycle and also helps in the prevention or minimization of cyst formation.