Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. GireeshYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, I am a student and I could not sleep before 4 am I don't know why I think because of depression? What should I do?
Sir/Mam Meri age 23 year old hai. Mujhe gussa bhut aata hai, jiski wajh se kae baar mai dusro se lad jata hu, mai koshish to krta hu, but agar wo cheez /baat dubara happened hoti hai, to mai out of control ho jata hu, sir ye meri bhut badi weakness hai, Please help kre.
Hi Doctor, Actually I have one problem with my husband, he is heavy drunker like he has 2 days holiday then he will start morning drinking till the night, and when he has first shift he come home and start drinking and I have problem with his drinking habit can you please suggest me any madison or etc.
I am taking depression medicine melzap and c-pram. And I releasing that this is affecting the sex life. Is that due to these medicine.
I have headache bodyache and severe fever along with cough and chest pain. Please help me out Thanks.
From last three weeks I am not able to sleep properly and I feel pressure on my mind due to this my whole body pains. Suggest me what should I do?
I am 22 year old and I want to know about which kind of exercise I have to do for which I could took away from tension. Which kind of meditation I have to do.
I am 32 years old I have some body pains due to heavy work so what are treatments for this pain is their any ointment for reduce the pain?
She is using pills for sleeping. For 3 months. And now seems. Can not remember. I mean. She lost their memory slightly. Is that the problem because of using pills?
My on is suffering from depression. He has exam phobia. He is very near to mother. Always mother guided him. He is in last year of graduation Higher heart beats and Higher BP.
I am 21 years old female. I'm having pramipexole 0.5. Arip mt 5, lithosun for anxiety and depression for more than 4 month. It 30%decreases my symptoms and being in saturated region. I count find any further improvement. My anxiety symptoms are still is there. How long will iT take to cure my symptoms at least. Or should I take another medicine along with these medicine?.
Sir, I want to quiet Smoking and drinking. Hardly once in a month I drink alcohol but at the age of 30 is that possible to quiet and will be any harm if I quiet.
Tragedies are a part of life and at some point of life, every person undergoes some large-scale tragedy. It may be in different forms like separation, crisis in relationships, financial stress, death of a loved one, some severe disease and many others.
A large scale tragedy can cripple a person and devastate him. However, instead of breaking down, one should stand strong and face the situation. Here are 5 ways to cope with a large-scale tragedy:
- Talking to someone, honestly: You are not alone is this world and should not forget that there are many other people all around you. In case of a tragedy, you usually have a lot of pent-up feelings inside you. Instead of keeping them to yourself, you must share these feelings with your friends or any person whom you trust. Venting out will enable you to relax.
- Act on truth: Always keep in mind that whatever happens in life, there is a chance to start afresh. Always remember that you are not alone and there are people to help you out, no matter what kind of tragedy you have undergone. There is always some hope left.
- Be realistic: You have to differentiate between wishful thinking and hope and get it clear in your head. Wishful thinking might not get you anywhere and eventually you will be more disappointed. However, if you stick to reality and hope realistically, slowly you will be able to come out of your shell and face the world again. Face the reality that you have to struggle a lot for quite a long time and do not think about miracles.
- Second chances: In many situations, a tragedy comes with a blame. However, you should not confuse between condemnation and responsibility. Taking responsibility is wise, but self-condemnation takes you along the wrong track. You should give yourself another chance. You must let go of guilt and learn how to forgive and forget. By giving a new start, things will get back to normal. This is applicable in case of relationship-related tragedies.
- Have faith in God: When you are in a situation which is too tough to cope with, and you cannot foresee any hope, you have to believe in God. Keeping the faith is the best thing to do, and you should believe that hope is possible. If you have faith in a greater power, you will get through.
Large scale tragedies are difficult to cope with and can make you feel that your life is over. However, instead of isolating oneself and burying the grief, proper measures should be taken to cope with the tragedy for better and peaceful living. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.