Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Manabendra GhoshYour feedback matters!
Gud mng doctor. I and my gf are intimated long ago. But presently my penis size is a bit little small and I wanna increase rhe size please suggest me something.
I have affected throat infection on frequently. What are the reason to affect this one and how to solve the problem.
What are the symptoms of malaria, cholera, dengue, typhoid, fever, jaundice, arthritis, plague, influenza?
I am going to get marry in few months. During first time intercourse whether she feel pain and bleeding? Is it common thing? How to avoid such conditions. Also let me to know whether I too feel paining on that time. Kindly help to know the real circumstances pls. Thank you.
Excessive gas can be defined as bloating, belching, flatulence and burping. It does not matter what you call it, but what matters is how you treat it and get relieved from the embarrassing symptoms.
Here are some ways in which you can avoid gastric problems:
- Avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. Vegetables which are known to cause acidity are Brussels, Onions, Garlic and Broccoli; dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream and whole grains can cause acidity. The reason is that these products have fiber, starch and sugar which cannot be digested easily, thus causing pain in the intestines. Fruits which contain sorbitol and aerated drinks should also be avoided. Eat everything but in moderation.
- Avoid drinking before meals as the stomach acids are lost and the food cannot be digested well. Water and liquids should be taken half an hour after a meal for a better digestion.
- Food should be eaten slowly. Eating and drinking quickly, allows a lot of air to go into the stomach with the food. This in turn can cause a stomach pain.
- Over the counter drugs can be taken for immediate help in digestion. These medicines contain enzymes which aid in digestion. The enzyme works to dissolve the sugar that is found in many fruit and vegetables.
- Some habits like chewing gum, drinking from a straw and smoking, etc. causes air to fill in the stomach, thereby, leading to gas.
- Artificial sweeteners such as sorbitol should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and can easily lead to a feeling of bloating.
However, all the pains might not be due to gas and could be a sign of something serious. These could be:
- Lactose intolerance: This is the inability to digest milk and milk products. The sugar in the milk is known as lactose and cannot be digested easily.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People who suffer with pain in the lower abdomen constantly might be suffering from IBS.
- Colon cancer: If the pain lasts too long then getting a screening done is a good idea to rule out if one is suffering from colon cancer or not.
- Upper gastrointestinal disorders: If one gets belching occasionally, then it is alright, but a constant belching might be a sign of gastrointestinal disorder in the upper tract. These could be gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroparesis, or peptic ulcers.
I got testicular pain while the time of very close to my girlfriend like lip kissing At one side of testicle and relief after masturbation What is that? What should I do To relief that problem.
I am suffering fever from fivr days. Please tell me _ a better treatment and medicines name. Thanks.
I am having small red lumps grown on skin less than a centimeter of size on my body one on foot, thigh and on shoulder. There is no itching and pain but they are seen since a year. I can not understand why I am seeing them on my body. Please help.
I have masturbation problem and i'm doing this regularly. Is there any side effect of this? How I can leave this habit?
My father is suffereing from prostate gland problem and supposed to operate in pune but due to he had heart problem doctors avoided that. Can laser green tech help?
Please let me know about difference between these capsules Himalaya Tentex Royal and vaidyanath vita ex gold plus. Which is best for sex energy.
I am 22 yrs old female from Chennai. My height is 151 cm and weight 76 kgs. I have PCOS cysts in both ovaries and taking NORMOZ tablet for it. I want to know whether there is anything to worry about having PCOS. How to get rid of it? I am hypothyroid and taking medication for that and it is in control now. TSH is 4.17. I have kidney stone in right kidney since past two years. I have no pain or symptoms. Urea value is 22 and creatinine is 0.8. But the ultrasound showed that size has slightly increased (5.9 mm) What should I do for it? My cholesterol level is high. The ultrasound I did showed a fatty liver. My cholesterol level is 196 and LDL is 13. LDL to HDL ratio 2.7. Is it a risk factor? Should I take any medication for it? How to bring it to normal level? I have lot of dandruff in my hair. I am using shampoos suggested by my dermatologist but yet have lot of powdery dandruff. What is solution for it? Please answer all my queries above. Thanks.
My throat is severely paining since 1 week, I have used many medicines thus there is no result. What should I do.
I am 29 years old. Sometimes I feel chest pain in the middle like something is piercing and chest becomes hot. I used to smoke but stopped couple of days back. Kindly suggest.
I am 22 years old and my problem is my headache in my veins very heavy pain start n I am eating very much but the food does not properly work on my body.
(कब्ज), (वायुविकार,अजीर्ण) का उपचार
1:- अदरक की चटनी मे नमक मिलाकर चाटने से गैस पास होने लगती है
अदरक के रस में नींबू पुदीने का रस मिलाकर पीने से आराम मिलता है
2:- सौंठ +काली मिर्च +पीपल को बराबर मात्रा में तीनो को मिलाकर चूर्ण चूर्ण की
सुबह श्याम एक एक चमच्च ले कब्ज दूर होगी
3:- अदरक और सूखे धनिये का काढा बनाकर पीने से कब्ज दूर होगी
4:- रात में दूथ में दो चम्मच इसबगोल मिलाकर पीने से कब्ज दूर होती है
5:- गर्म पानी में नींबू डालकर पीने से भी कब्ज दूर होती है
6:- रात्री में ताबे के बर्तन में रखा पानी सुबह उठते ही पीये फिर शौच के लिए जाये
इससे कब्ज के साथ साथ बालो का झडना मे बहुत फायदेमंद है
7:- रात में एक चम्मच त्रिफला चूर्ण को गर्म दूध से लेने पर कब्ज दूर होती है यदि दूध न हो तो गर्म पानी स् भी ले सकत् हैं
8:- कब्ज होने पर हिंग को हल्का गर्म करक् पानी से ल् और हिंग का लेप नाभी क् चारो तरप लगाये
9:- सौंठ +हरड़ +अजवायन को समान मात्रा में पानी मे उबाले तथा इसमे मे नमक मिलाकर पीये
10:- आधा चम्मच पीपल का चूर्ण गुड मिलाकर लेने से कब्ज दूर होती है
11:- खट्टी छाछ में सैधा नमक मिलाकर पीने से भी कब्ज दूर होती है
12:- भूनी हिंग +भुना जीरा +सौंठ +सैधा नमक समान मात्रा में लेकर चूर्ण बना लें गुनगुने पानी से लेने स् कब्ज दूर होती है
13:- कच्ची गाजर खाने से भी कब्ज दूर होती है
14:- आंवले का मुरब्बा या आंवले का चूर्ण लेने से भी कब्ज दूर होती है
15:- गिलोय का चूर्ण गुड के साथ लेने से कब्ज दूर होती है
16:- रात्री में दूध मे एक चमच्च अंरड का तेल मिलाकर पीने से कब्ज दूर होती है
17:- प्रतिदिन 25 मिली लीटर ताजा गौ मूत्र सुबह खाली पेट लेने से कब्ज दूर होती है
18:- यदि खाना नहीं पचता है तो फालसे के रस के साथ सैधा नमक और काली मिर्च मिलाकर पीये
फालसे पित्त विकारो में भी बहुत कारगर है
19:- कमजोरी से पैदा हुई अपच या पेट दर्द मे कचचा लहसुन चबाकर खाने से लाभ मिलता है
20:- कच्चे प्याज का रस पेट दर्द,बदहजमी, वायुविकार, और अफारा में लाभदायक होता है