Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. GeethanjaliYour feedback matters!
I am working in IT company. So I use to work in PC some time I fill like pain in my eyes. Are this is the symptoms of Inc. In eye site.
My father age is 50 year he has also diabetes and now can't see from eyes and he has two surgery from Dr.hospital Pakistan they said these surgery call cellicon oil insert in eyes but no improvement from this treatment and we are also discussed with doctors about the situation they said nothing for his eyes So please advise us about th
I M suffering from eye irritation from last couple of days. What to do. please suggest some medicine so that I Will be able to recover.
When I watching TV and mobile phones constantly my left eyes have tears from it. What is the remedy for this?
Recently I feel burning sensation in my eyes. Started using specs recently. What could be the reason.
Sir, I am feeling anxious certain times in a day. Feeling like I'm lightheaded, blurred vision etc. I'm physically active and feeling dull recent times without reason. I have tested with GP, no issues on physical side. All reports were normal. Appreciate your help with this regard Thanks Karthik.
Hello I am just tired of putting specs for years now . I want to get rid of them . Is LASIK a permanent solution ?
I am arun. I am affected with eye infections from past 15 days. Used many drops and medicines but no use. Please suggest me proper medicines. Eyes are very red.
Hi doctors, I have an itching problem in eyes and sometimes watering also. Itching not happening all the times, but sometimes. I went to doctor she his given moisten eye drop. But there is no improvement after taking this eye drop for 20 days. Please suggest.
I have headache problem. In one month one or twice time time it happens. And mostly one side of head. At that times my eyes also suffer from pain.
Recently im getting more headache and eye pain in left side during using mobile and laptop. My .left breast also pain. Left head also pain during mobile n laptop use. My phone sat value is very high. Recently came to know more sat value creates serious problem. Now what to do used this mobile for 2 years. Will my pain goes. My eye pigment goes? Or this cause any problem in future.
I have red eyes always? They are always red? I have pain some time and some water form eyes? What should I do?
My sister's eyes are weak. Her power is approx -2.5 , lasik operation is save for her or any other suggestion you can give. Thanks.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.