Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am little bit confusion whether I got pregnancy or not why because regular period is not coming in this month since last sevendayds and we tested with some pregnancy kits it shows one line appeared clearly (line C) and another line appeared slightly (line T) and other thing is I got back pain in these days so I am feat that my pregnancy will retain or not because of my back pain. So please clarify the above.
Hi dr, I have pcod problem starting stage am getting irregular 37 days .am trying to conceive so while cancelled a doctor she referred to take letrozole 2.5 and ovabless last month but not pregnant still for this month menstrual cycle started for 33 days so while checking hormone test fsh 4.65miu/ml Lh-4.42 miu/ml and prolactin14. 88 ng/ml so is it normal for getting pregnant can you pls reply me now this month am taking clomid tablet for 2 day to 6 day and folic acid dsh softgel for 15 drying is it getting chance for pregnancy.
I married from last two years . Me and my husband planning for child from last two months. Please tell us which is the best days for sex .and when we do sex after completing all fluid come out of vagina immediately .we mostly do in missionary position. So whether its normal that fluid come out ?
Hi, I am 25 years old female. Married. I have a problem of excessive hair growth on my body. I am really depressed with this. My periods are regular and gone for Hormone balance test and other blood tests. Ovulation test etc. Everything is fine. Hair growth is increasing day by day on my Abdomen, Chest, nipples and on back too. Please help/suggest me. Does contraceptive pills (for 21 days) control the excessive hair growth? By looking at this hair I am getting suicide thoughts. I can't able to control this. totally depressed n helpless.
Sir my wife has pregnant 30 week,and doctor suggest check auger level found before lunch 160 and after lunch 270 so doctor said baby weight 1200 gm,baby 2 week delay growth,after doctor suggest get insulin enject. Now auger level is before 140 after lunch 250,So tell me my baby week completed he is healthy or not, (one things is that my wife fall in washroom he pain its backs boom suggest any gel medicine
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am 23 years old girl I want to know that if I get regular periods and sometimes I get again in 10 days why it happens and it is possible that I get pregnant. What are the symptoms to know I am pregnant or not?
Hi. I am in 20 days after c-section delivery. Can I take normal diet now. Please advise if I need to avoid any foods. Than you.
I am 41 continuously having periods from last 10 days never had a problem very healthy otherwise ..please suggest thankyou
Hello. This question is regarding my own problem. I took an ipill last month on 15th day of my menstrual cycle and had my periods 2 days prior to the actual date. Since I am done with my periods I am feeling dizzy and having a very bad headache and also feel pukish or feel like vomiting. Is there something to worry? Should I take a pregnancy test?
I am 19years women. I have missed period this months. My period date is 2nd of every month. But still now no period symtoms is seen. So I test and see that I am pregnent. But I am not ready to get baby now. Please prescribe me medicine for destroy the baby start period. Please reply me with your answer as soon as possible.
My partner is interested in having anal sex. But I am confused whether to have it, how to have it, type of lube I should use nd should I use any desensitized to reduce my pain? What are its side effects? Any Medicine to have in this regard that smoothes the anal sex. He forces me every time we make love to go from behind the back. Please help.
Tulsi - a **miracle** plant
Tulsi is regarded as an 'elixir of life' and believed to promote longevity. It is considered to be an adaptogen, balancing different processes in the body. It has also been suggested to possess antifertility, anticancer, antidiabetic, antifungal, antimicrobial, hepatoprotective, cardioprotective, antiemetic, antispasmodic, analgesic, and diaphoretic actions.
1. It is considered as a tonic to retain youth and avoid aging. Vitamin c, vitamin a, phytonutrients and the essential oils in tulsi are excellent antioxidants and protect the body from nearly all the damages caused by the free radicals.
2. It is anti-carcinogenic and it found to be effective in healing nearly all types of cancer and tumors.
3. It reduces total cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Thus, it is useful for heart disease patients.
4. It is useful in the treatment of respiratory system disorders. A decoction of the leaves, with honey and ginger, is an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cough and cold.
5. It can protect from radiation poisoning and also heals up damages caused by radiations. It acts as a vaccine against pox if consumed regularly.
6. It is used as a mouth wash. It is very good for maintaining dental health, counteracting bad breath and for massaging the gums. It is also useful in pyorrhea.
7. It also cures ulcer in the mouth. It is also known to help inhibit the growth of oral cancer caused by chewing tobacco etc.
8. It is an excellent antibiotic, germicidal, fungicidal and disinfectant and very efficiently protects our body from nearly all sorts of bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
9. Consumption of tulsi leaves decoction helps prevent and heal fever.
10. It has a hypoglycemic effect, so it reduces blood glucose levels. Thus, it is useful for diabetics.
11. It helps in building up stamina, hence used to prepare herbal tea.
12. Its regular consumption can protect eyes from all the damages done by the free radicals, such as cataract, macular degeneration, glaucoma, vision defects, opthalmia etc. Due to its high antioxidant properties.
13. Recent studies on tulsi proved to be a useful medication for people living with human immunodeficiency virus (hiv), and acquired immune deficiency virus (aids).
14. Tulsi, being a detoxifier and mild diuretic in nature, can help reduce uric acid level (main culprit as far as kidney stones are concerned) concentration in the blood as well as helps cleaning of the kidneys through urination.
15. Tulsi oil application on the body keeps mosquitoes and other insects away.
B. How to use-:
1. Tulsi leaves extract (swaras)-
- how to prepare - take some fresh tulsi leaves, wash them, then crush them well and squeeze the pure extract.
- dose - 2tablespoon in adults empty stomach in the morning.
- beneficial in cold, cough, fever, oral ulcer, liver disorders, indigestion, bronchitis, insect bites, cancer ((bacterial and viral infections).
- extenal application of tulsi leaves extract- in fungal infections, ringworm, insect bites.
2. Tulsi leaves decoction (kaadha)-
- how to prepare - take some fresh tulsi leaves, wash them, boil with 4cups of water. Boil this until 1cup of water remains.
- dose- drink half cup (lukewarm) in the morning on empty stomach and a half cup in the evening.
- beneficial in pyorrhea, cold, cough, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, gastric disorders, tuberculosis (bacterial and viral infections).
- a decoction of the whole plant lowers the blood sugar (glucose) level and is said to control diabetes mellitus.
- a decoction of the root of tulsi plant is given as a diaphoretic in malarial fever.
- the regular consumption of tulsi leaves extract or decoction helps prevent viral fevers, cough, cold and many other diseases.