Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geetha Reddy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha ReddyYour feedback matters!
The pregnancy maturity date of my son's wife according to apollo hospital lady doctor is around 26th July & everything was normal as we had decided for a NORMAL DELIVERY. But during last check-up scan on 25th June the attending lady doctor informs that water level has reduced & suggested a cesarian delivery on 30th June, as she will be on vacation since till 9th July. The old experienced ladies of our family say reduction in water level is not so alarming that cesarian operation & premature delivery is necessary. We assume a foulplay by the lady doctor as three times higher than normal delivery charges we have to pay. We request you to advise us in this matter.
In life one side is soorow and the other side is joy that is the very nature of life - dukha sukha. Touch your heart can you feel your heart beat, check it out and hear it. Hear a child's heart - dukha sukha, dukha sukha. Unfortunately for most adults it is dukha - dukha dukha - dukha. Try to see the humour if we have a sense of humour, we can lighten up the atmosphere of sorrow. So even in difficulties try to find joy and happiness.
Everything in the world is happening according to laws. We may call it the law of action by which we receive the results of our actions. Or we may have to resist that the lord gives everything. God gives the wisdom to bear it. The intelligent solution for a man of action is to accept it with equanimity.
Do your actions do your best learn to accept whatever result comes. The moment you accept the result it stops affecting. Agitation and grief no longer overwhelm you and you are able to plan out the future. Learn to deal with your sorrows, don't cover them or don't run away from them. Take them as a test and challenge, and you will discover a thrill and a sense of pride when you come out successful. Always remember whatever happens in life happens for the best. If you can keep this attitude with you sorrow cannot really touch you.
Over the past few decades, lifestyle disorders have been on a mercurial rise. Sedentary lifestyle, amalgamated with unhealthy eating habits has been the wrecker in chief. Lack of proper awareness has made the situation even worse. The mad and competitive rush to reach the pinnacle has serious health implications. Almost every second individual suffer from some kind of lifestyle disorders. Unhealthy and stressful lifestyle has resulted in increased incidences of Obesity and Diabetes (Type II).
- Individuals from all age groups have been affected by obesity and diabetes. Anxiety and depression are also on the rise. Other lifestyle disorders like Alzheimer's disease, Stroke, Arteriosclerosis, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Cancer (mostly skin and lung), Cardiac problems, Renal failure, Chronic Liver problems, cannot be neglected either. The lifestyle disorders, if not treated, can cause havoc, changing the entire dynamics of a person's life.
- Many lifestyle disorders occur because of the occupation we are in (Occupational lifestyle disorders). Children, who are supposed to indulge in more physical activities and outdoor games, are happy fidgeting around with their favourite gadgets. Fast foods have long replaced the healthy, nutritious foods. Children as young as you can imagine, appear to be obese or diabetic. Stress and anxiety can also trigger a number of lifestyle disorders. Thus, getting to the root cause is an important deciding factor for an effective treatment.
- Homeopathy does not treat a disease or an ailment superficially. It believes in curing the patient in a disease rather than a disease in the patient. Homeopathic treatment has a more holistic approach. It takes the miasms (hereditary or acquired) into consideration while dealing with a particular symptom. The homeopathic medicines are mainly prepared by dynamization or potentization. This greatly minimizes the toxic and harmful effects of the drug (crude), thereby increasing the inherent curative effectiveness of the medicines. Thus the homeopathic medicines have negligible or no side effects.
- Diseases like diabetes, hypertension, hypothyroidism or depression can be successfully treated and cured with homeopathy. In addition to treating the disease, homeopathic medicines go a long way to improve and enhance the patient's overall immune system. The improved immune system works effectively to keep a lot of diseases at bay. Homeopathy ensures that a person's physical, mental and emotional well being is well taken care off. This greatly helps to treat and control a number of stress related disorders. Homeopathy cannot work miracles. Treating a disease from the grass root level can be time consuming. With homeopathic treatment, one needs to have patience.
Homeopathic treatment, if followed diligently can help in the treatment of a number of lifestyle disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hi, Is it safe to have sex without any safety measure after 19 or 20 days after first day of monthly periods?
Please suggest. Day before yesterday it was 5th day of my period yesterday it was very very light bleeding or I can say I didn't put on pad and I had an intimate with my partner and sperm had gone, now should I take Ipill?
Human sexuality is a fairly complicated process and differs a lot between men and women. While most men can easily achieve orgasm, for women, is a completely different story. Many studies and self-reporting done on this subject have shown that very few actually get to orgasm most of the time and many fake it for a host of reasons. Let’s look at a few of the top reasons why women may fake it.
To make a session end – A woman, while in the act, may feel bored or want the session to end quickly especially if her partner is close to or has already achieved orgasm. She would want to fake an orgasm to bring conclusion to the session and get on with other things.
To boost the ego of the partner – Women may fake orgasms to ensure that their partners don’t feel guilty or inadequate about not making them climax. Although this usually happens in long term relationships, women may even do it in short term relationships to not hurt the ego of their men.
The partner doesn’t know how to bring a woman to climax – Many men don’t know how to bring their women to orgasm and thus, will try many things. There are other men who may not even care to know about pleasing their partners. In such cases, a woman may fake an orgasm as a ritual to show that she is also enjoying the act when she is actually not.
Used as a strategy to retain their partner in long term relationships – Many married women or women in long term relationships use fake orgasms to ensure that their partners feel happy. This is done so that their partners continue to stay with them and feel that they have been satisfying them well enough.
Faking an orgasm may lead to an actual one – Although this happens to a few women, some have reportedly stated that faking one orgasm might get them to have a real one. Some women also report being turned on by faking an orgasm.
She is afraid she will be judged – Many women feel insecure that if they are unable to orgasm with their respective partners, they might be judged as inadequate or incomplete. Thus, they would fake orgasms to bring finality to cover their own insecurities.
Dilation and curettage is a surgical procedure where the cervix (the lower part of uterus) is dilated and tissues are removed from the inside of the uterus. The procedure is usually done to treat heavy menstrual bleeding or clean the lining of the uterus after an abortion or miscarriage.
During the procedure, the cervix is dilated with medication and a thin surgical instrument is inserted through the vagina. This instrument is then used to scrape (curettage) the uterine tissues.
Reasons for Conducting the Procedure
Dilation and curettage is mostly done to either treat or diagnose certain uterine disorders. Dilation and curettage is recommended if your doctor needs to diagnose conditions such as:
1. Irregular uterine bleeding
2. Postmenopausal bleeding
3. Discovery of unnatural endometrial cells while conducting a common test for cervical cancer
Sometimes, the doctor can take a sample tissue from the uterus and perform tests on it to check for the following conditions:
1. Uterine cancer
2. Uterine polyps (abnormal tissue growth)
3. Endometrial hyperplasia (precancerous thickening of the uterine lining)
Dilation and curettage, when used for therapeutic purposes, is used in the treatment of the following conditions:
1. To clear away molar pregnancy; which is characterized by formation of tumours.
2. To treat heavy bleeding after childbirth; any remaining placenta in the uterus is removed.
3. To remove benign uterine or cervical polyps.
4. To clear away fibroids (benign tumours which form on the uterine wall)
5. To remove any tissue that could have been left behind after an abortion or miscarriage to prevent heavy bleeding or infection
What needs to be considered before opting for it?
The procedure of dilation and curettage is mostly safe. Complications from this procedure are rare, but some factors should always be taken care off.
1. The surgical instrument can perforate or poke a hole in the uterus. Sometimes, perforations can heal on their own; but if any organ or blood vessel gets damaged, then another surgery will be required.
2. The cervix can be damaged during the procedure. The doctor can stitch the wound close, or apply pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding.
3. Sometimes, there might be scar tissues on the wall of the uterus. This can cause irregular, painful or absent menstrual cycles, augment risks of infertility and future miscarriages.