Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GeethaYour feedback matters!
I am noticing a small lump alike shape on my right side of varicocele and it is paining when touched, what is it and what should i do?
I have some spot on my face by pimple, what I use to clear the spot of my face and my face is more black then my body give me the advice without any side effect.
I have some itching sensation in lower legs. More on night time. I scratched it with nail it became infected now and skin damaged more. Please suggest medicine for that.
I got so much hair fall due to dandruff in winter and stretching my head so much. What is the best solution to decrease it?
I am suffering from skin problems. I have acne Marks on my skin .I have gone through skin treatment. But it seems the medicine is working very slow.
I have pimpled on face my face and when pimple goes the other pimple come and some pimple pain also.
Am a 21 old College student, I have struggled with Scabies before one year. Now small pimples have arisen on my shoulders. It's not much itching. But the tiny pimples are arsing on my faces. I think its getting spreading day by day. What to Do?
Doctor, I had a skin problem, I had dark black and some light coloured patches around my neck and shoulders. They are also spreading on my back slowly. Had it for around 5 years. Now I feel sorry for neglecting it. Please help how to get rid of those. I have seen it in my friends too and felt that it is common and will be alright after some time. A couple of years back, I used an ointment "Keto" people said that it worked well for them. But I did not use it for much time and forgot about it in college days. Please suggest me effective medicine. I am feeling embarrassed because, these black marks are visible on the sides of my neck. Give some tips sir, I am a science student and can understand. THANKS A LOT
I have fungal infection since long years. I have tried so many medicine but no use. May be candida fungus. Any permanent solution. Please advise. Thanks
I am suffering from itching problem especially in my testis and join of the both legs. I am use lot of ointment but it didn't worked. please suggest me some good medicine. Thank you.
Hi I have a skin problem. I have many many pimples, I take eumosone M then it solve my problem but after few day many many pimples again out. It cause I am looking bad and also I have an oily face. Please give a perfect solution.
Seborrhea or dandruff can be a very distressing as well as an embarrassing problem. Dandruff, primarily caused due to dryness, refers to the white flakes that fall off your scalp. The problem of dandruff is common for both men and women, irrespective of age. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be cured easily but can only be controlled. There are many remedies for controlling dandruff.
Eight such remedies are mentioned below:
- Use anti- dandruff hair care products: Using anti-dandruff shampoos and conditioners can help you to control your problem of dandruff.
- Avoid oiling your hair on a regular basis: Dandruff, at times, tends to increase if your scalp is excessively oily. So, to avoid it, try not to oil your hair regularly. Also, if you have an oily scalp, make sure to use the correct hair care products to control the problem.
- Apply lemon juice: Lemon juice is known to be a very effective remedy for treating dandruff naturally. Apply lemon juice all over your scalp to combat the problem of dandruff.
- Baking Soda: Baking Soda is an effective remedy. Baking soda helps to reduce the excess oil on your scalp
- Use Virgin Olive oil: Massage warm virgin olive oil on your scalp, this can help you to reduce your problem of dandruff to some extent.
- Include more vitamins in your diet: A healthy diet can help you to deal with your problem of dandruff more efficiently.
- Mental stress: Reducing your mental stress can help you to control dandruff, since most hair problems occur due to stress or stress related problems.
- Use the right comb: Try using an appropriate comb for your hair. If the comb hurts your scalp, then the skin of your scalp may turn flakier resulting in more dandruff.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to deal with your problem of dandruff efficiently. If you are unable to control dandruff, you should not ignore it and consider consulting a dermatologist for further advice.