Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GeethaYour feedback matters!
Very Friendly, caring and the treatment works
I am having mouth ulcer very severe, its keeps coming often , would like to know if there is any gel which I can apply, I have been using dologel and dentogel , but that only numbs the surface for some time. Please tel me a gel which can be used and which is more effective and very good.
I am 22 years old. When I am streching my mouth. Ie for eating and all. My left ear is having a pain. So, it is difficult for me to do any purposeful thing.?
What is All-On-6?
Six implants placed in a completely teeth-less jaw, providing a secure and optimal support for a fixed bridge/denture. It is the most Comprehensive, Successful, Safe, Simpler, for completely missing teeth.
* Using Nobel Biocare (Sweden) / Alphadent (Netherlands) Implants with Life Time Warranty (Scientifically documented over a decade).
** Upto 14 fixed metal free Zirconium ceramic teeth per jaw.
*** If more than 35N torque achieved on placement of implants.
Phases of All-on-6 Dental Implant Procedure
The entire process of treatment includes two phases. However, after your first visit, your ugly, broken teeth will be gone, you will have your implants in place, and you will leave smiling with a beautiful temporary set of teeth.
– Diagnosis and planning with panoramic x-rays/ CBCT scans – Necessary health checks. – Tooth extraction (if required) and dental implant placement, followed by immediate provisional denture (fixed).
The temporary bridge is replaced with the final full mouth metal free Zirconium crown and Bridge.
Benefits of All-on-6 Immediate Function Dental Implants
Suitable for almost all bone quantities.
None or very small bone graft required.
Simple and good predictability from a surgical perspective
Well-balanced prosthetic support for an immediate function procedure
Attractive prosthetic solution, Immediate Function & fixed prosthesis
No healing time required prior to functioning
Fast , fixed and cost effective.
Hello, My father is 55 years old. He has ulcers on his tongue from a long time they come and after some times they are again there on his tongue and they are dark red in color. He is a smoker too and smokes a lot. What can be the reason for the ulcers and what can be done to overcome them?
Sir as I smoke daily sometimes like once in two months blood comes out I think it comes from my throat but it comes only when I am brushing my teeth.
I want to get my teeth white so please suggest me what should I use to get my teeth white. I use to brush my teeth daily twice then also I am not getting white teeth. So please suggest me any effective method or medication.
I have been suffering from canker sores in left side of my tongue since 5-6 months, it gets automatically healed & appears again in the same spot (2-3 in numbers. Other parts of mouths are not effected, it has very slight pain and I don't have problem while having food. I have taken multivitamins & lactobacillus spores capsules but it's not working. And I suffer from dust allergy with cold and rashes on skin. The allergy increases during September to December.
Hi doctor, sir I have faced gum bleeding for last 1 month and this is the first time I had dental problem. My gums are swelled and while brushing time or if I have any hard food, blood are coming. Please help.
I am 31 years old and want to inline my teeth with fastest results. What is the cost and treatment period of metal braces with straight wire.
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.