Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am house wife, I have many problems like BP, sugar, asthma, fibroids, kidney stones, one fallopian tube that is also blocked.
Hello sir, due to infertility I have done my dthl surgery. In this surgery my right fallopine tube shows infected so it was removed by doctor. Can my pregnency chance increase after dthl operation. I have an irregular period from my bacholer time.
Hello, meri shaadi ko 6 month hogaye shade k bad se har mahine meri wife k periods exact date pe hote hai. Is bar ten days extend ho gaye. Hamare mother kehti hai aisa hota hai kya ye good news hai ya kisi problem ke waja se ho raha hai please reply?
Mam /sir I need to know if bleeding during periods is for 4 to 5 days n now it bleed for 1 2 days smtym 3 very rare so is dere a prblm its happen from last 7 8 month approx. From DEC n small pimples also is dere on face nt xctly pimple pain olso is dere in stomach during periods 1st day. N also regular monthly periods I got.
Hi am 27 years old and my husband is 32 We have been trying to conceive for eight months. We did a fertility test. Mine came normal in all parameters. My husbands semen analysis was abnormal. He has 96million sperm count with 38% motility. 25% progressive and 13% sluggish. Nomal sperms were about 4%. Will I conceive normally or is iui an only option?
Hi My wife was pregnant and after 27 weeks she got aborted on 18th february 2015. We don't know the exact reason but doctor said it was because of lack of rest. She was doing normal household work and she is mother to 2 babies of 7 years and 3. 5 years. Even after 2 months her health is not ok. She is suffering from body pain especially in the right leg (opposite side of knee) and right hand. She is also having little bleeding occasionally. Not only blood some other white particles are also coming out. Whenever she is walking or doing work for some time, she is not feeling well. We consulted 2-3 gynecology doctors but they are taking it too simple. Any one please help.
U have a query on behalf of someone. That I am 25 year old and these days started some issues regarding periods. Earlier it used to stay for 4 days continuous but now it goes up till 7 days or it will happen for a while and then it will not happen on that day. Please advice as to how serious it is.
I'm a 23 year old girl. I don't get my periods every month. Its so irregular means once in 3-6 months. Since the beginning. Consulted my gynecologist many time. But she said its bcz of my low hemoglobin level which is (7.7). What should I do.
My wife after sex feels very weak and specially in her legs she feels very pain. She couldn't able to walk tell me what is the reason behind it nd how cure it.
Hlo mujhe apni problem btani h. mujhe before 1 month periods hue thay 2 may ko BT ab 1 month 6 days extra ho gye h. Periods abhi nhi aaye h. many test bhi kiya negative hi aaya h. First time itna late ho rha h. Please suggested me.
Girl aged 17 irregular periods thyroid check was normal, five months ago my pill was prescribed after that there was a relief but now the same problem is again please advice.
I inserted the Candid Cl Vaginal suppositories tablet at night, but when I wake up its coming out yellow discharge is that normal?
My name is Anushree, I had used a hair removal cream on my underarms that results in a dark and buried type skin. I am just 20 and bcoz of this problem, I can't wear sleeveless dresses. I had consulted with Two - three doctors but no positive results. Please suggest me some solution to get rid of dark underarms. Please plzzzzzz.
I am 34y old female I got unwanted pregnancy last month then I consult doctor and she given to me mifepristone tablet (5) i. Taken medicine 4 tablets instead of 5.then I got abortion. When I taken these tablets I suffered vomitingsensation n digestion problem .until now I am suffering these problems. My bleeding is over n 20 normal days also over. But these problems are not over. I am suffering gastric problem overall day before I do not have this vomiting sensation and gastric problem. After taking these medicines I am suffering until now almost 20 days are over after abortion then why I am suffering .plz tell me how can I over come this problems .mef.
Hello I'm 21 years old male. I regularly have sex with my girlfriend. Recently I had sex with her without protection. But I did not insert the sperm in her as the sperm come I took my penis off. So is there any problem? Please advise.
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.
A woman having age 62 years avoiding sex with her partner saying that it is not healthy to have sex at this age. Feels pain during intercourse. I wish to get correct advice from your end please.
Precocious puberty is a medical condition in which the process of a child turning into an adult i.e. puberty is initiated at an earlier stage than what is considered as normal. Certain characteristics like rapid growth of bones and muscles change the body structure, its ability to reproduce and manifest during puberty. If puberty is initiated before the age of 8 in girls and 9 in in case of boys, then it is a case of precocious puberty.
Studies to determine the actual cause as to why precocious puberty occurs have been inconclusive. In some cases, due medical conditions, such as hormonal disorders, brain abnormalities, brain tumor, and infections might cause precocious puberty. Generally medication is prescribed in such conditions to delay the process of puberty until later.
In case of girls, if you notice the below mentioned symptoms in a child who is about 8 years of age then it is a sign of precocious puberty:
- Breast Growth
- Menarche (First Period)
In case of boys if you notice the below mentioned symptoms in a child who is about 9 years of age then it is a sign of precocious puberty:
- Enlarged testicles and penis
- Facial hair
- Deepening voice
Also, there are few characteristics or traits which are common to both girls and boys and indicate precocious puberty if it occurs at an early age:
- Underarm hair or pubic hair
- Rapid growth
- Adult body odor
Precocious puberty might induce a few complications. A few have been stated below:
Short height: Children who are suffering from precocious puberty in many cases grow taller at a quicker rate at first. This generally causes such children to be of below average height when they enter adulthood. By early diagnosis and treatment of precocious puberty, such a situation could be avoided and the child in question would be taller than he/she would if they did not undergo treatment.
Social and emotional problems: Children who undergo puberty before their peers can end up being self-conscious about their body, which may result in low self-esteem or in extreme cases substance abuse.
Treatment of patients suffering from precocious puberty can be administered through medications like GnRH antagonist treatment. This is a monthly injection, which delays further development and has to be continued up to the point till normal puberty period sets in.