Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GayatriYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old female , with normal menstrual history but abnormally low breast growth. M of thin built no significant medical or surgical history. Unmarried. Also noticed slight decrease in size with tremors in hands during exams.
Today 11 day after period I am so much tired or too unhealthy. how can I confirm I am pregnant or not?
I m diabetic n cant manage it I also take insulin my diabetes is always on the higher side inspite of taking insulin.I have diabetes frm last 7years
I feel giddiness sometimes, but when I check bp. It will be normal. May I know why this happens and solutions for that.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 39 years old male. On my shoulders (between clavicle & humerus joints) top/front sides a small pimple type formed, it is years passed not going took ayurvedic treatments like oil & tabs 2yrs back somewhat ok on left but rightside it is as usual during hot it becomes enlarged a bit, cold time bit lessen, it looks ugly to my skin however I got adjusted to it any remedy? no pusses.
Hi doctors, hope I get best reply from all of you. I'm 31 years old now and i'm suffering from stiffness posture problem since long years due to this problem my self confidence is lost almost I tried everything like kerala ayurvedic massage, consults ortho Dr. they suggest me blood test x-ray and also MRI only mild disc degeneration inMRI Report and blood test are all negative nothing in that. Im struggling to live my life because people surround me ignore me even though I have talent because of this stiffness and bad posture kindly do needful.
Sir, I had sugar (diabetes) my age is 53, our doctor said that sugar is in bones & brain less in blood, and my glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1C: 8.2 % & I'm taking ENDOGLIM M2 500 ,1/2 morning & evening and also I had HDL Cholesterol :28 mg/dl. Please suggest any more medicines or any exercise and diet, if required.
Mere penis ke uper side main chote chote dane ho gaye hai or esa hi infection mere partner ko bhi hua h Please suggest.
What is congenital hypothyroidism?
Newborn babies who are unable to make enough thyroid hormone have congenital hypothyroidism, meaning they are born with an underactive or absent thyroid gland. If the condition is not found and treated, children can have mental retardation and growth failure. But the good news is that early diagnosis and proper treatment can prevent these problems. In most cases, the condition is permanent and your child will need lifelong treatment.
What causes congenital hypothyroidism?
The most common causes are
- An underdeveloped thyroid gland
- A thyroid gland that’s not located where it should be (in the neck below the voice box or larynx)
- A missing thyroid gland
Other possible causes include
- Defective production of thyroid hormone (an inherited condition)
- Problems with the pituitary gland (located at the base of the brain), which tells the thyroid to make thyroid hormone
- Less commonly, a mother’s thyroid disease or medicines taken during pregnancy can cause congenital hypothyroidism.
What are the signs and symptoms of congenital hypothyroidism?
Many babies with congenital hypothyroidism appear normal at birth or for several months after birth. But others may have these signs and symptoms:
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes)
- Poor muscle tone
- A hoarse cry
- They might also have
- Feeding problems
- A thick, large tongue
- A puffy-looking face
- A swollen abdomen, sometimes with “outpouching” of the belly button
- Large soft spots of the skull
Thyroid hormone deficiency can also occur in older babies or young children, even if test results at birth were normal.
Early diagnosis is very important. Most of the effects of hypothyroidism are easy to reverse. For this reason, doctors always ask to get screening for hypothyroidism of your newborn.
Thyroxine is usually given to treat hypothyroidism. Once the child starts taking this medicine, blood tests are regularly done to make sure thyroid hormone levels are in a normal range.
When to Contact a Medical Professional
Call your health care provider if:
- You feel your infant shows signs or symptoms of hypothyroidism
- You are pregnant and have been exposed to antithyroid drugs or procedures
If a pregnant woman takes radioactive iodine for thyroid cancer, the thyroid gland may be destroyed in the developing fetus. Infants whose mothers have taken such medicines should be observed carefully after birth for signs of hypothyroidism. Also, pregnant women should not avoid iodine-supplemented salt. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.