Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gayathri
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GayathriYour feedback matters!
I have dandruff in my hair. I use a 'protar k' shampoo with the prescription of doctor. But I have not seen in my hair. Please help me.
My son has migraine problem. Please advise what is proper treatment of migraine pain and what precaution is to be taken. Regards, Balbir Kainth, M-9888179377.
Hi, Age 22, I have been in the habit of masturbation since 3 years. Since last 1 year, I started trying masturbation without ejaculation. This has resulted in frequent urination, sweating, incomplete emptiness of bladder, need to go again and even during sleep, excessive cold body and joint pain. Is it some prostate problem? Please help. (patanjali medicine will be preferred.
Hi I am 40 years. I am feeling itchy heels specially at night. Gets really difficult to sleep. I get pedicure once in every month. I still see crack in my heels since few days. Try using Vaseline every night. Please help.
My grand mother feeling some pain in head and always shouting anyone we concerned with doctor they perform several test after these test that there is a summer in your grand mother's head so tell me what to do.
Scabies is a type of skin conditions that causes itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a microscopic mite. It is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin, which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection, is a quite common occurrence in such cases.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
As I am going through very low sexual desire and erectile dysfunction, I am going to take yombiume 200 liquid, what should be doses? Tell me the quantity's of each doses should I take?
Remember DAY starts with SUNRISE.
SO DO NOT SLEEP after 6 AM.