Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GayathriYour feedback matters!
I have melasma like hyperpigmentation on cheeks due to acne what will be the deficiency is it iron, vitamins or calcium deficiency how to diagnose this problem body is weak too.
I am 22years old. My weight is 40kg. I want to increase my weight. Kindly guide me and send me daily food chart. My hight is 5ft 7inch.
I am 27 years old and have facial hair on my chin and side cheeks. I want to know is there any way to get rid of unwanted facial hair naturally or is it safe to go with laser treatment? Also please suggest a good laser clinic in Delhi- NCR.
Hello doc. I have irregular periods which is last for 15 to 20 days . N my virginal is smelling some time . My weight is also very much . What to do ?
I have fast hair growth all over my body how can I stop this can I use any natural methods to get rid of these.
High BP problem. How can be treatment this and which causes this ill and how to be protect this illness.
I am naveen m age 25 I lost hair mid portion of head and also skin is black on hands, neck face to external exposed places, so please suggest me medicine for both, which will helpful for regrowth and stable for long time. Thanks, Naveen.
I am a 24 year old female and I have hypothyroid condition since past 5 years. I weigh 88 kgs and my height is 5 ft. How difficult is it to have a healthy and fit lifestyle and lose weight for me? I have been eating healthy and exercising but I see no changes. Please suggest.
I had sex with my partner without condom. But I pulled out before ejaculation. Is the any risk of getting pregnant with precum.
I have dandruff problem & my scalp is dry. Is oil massage everyday will beneficial for me. How many times a week I can do oil massage.
Hi, I am 34 female and my breast size is very less, I want to grow it fast. please suggest any useful medicine or effective cream or lotion.
Sir my wife is having sugar for last 4 years, since last year she is taking insulin, I just want to know is there any way to stop taking insulin in future?
I got off my period on Saturday. My general cycle is of 31 days but the last month was 45 days. After I got off my period I had unprotected sex but took an emergency pill. On Wednesday, that is today, I'm bleeding medium again. My periods have been regular before this. Is it something I should worry about?
I do not have beard at the age of 24 so should I go for beard transplant or is there any natural remedy to grow beard. And does beard transplant have any side effects.
Choosing a career is a serious concern for students soon after completing 10th standard when one is required to make a choice of subjects for 11th grade. While still very young, many of us hardly know what is good for us and which field is best. For most of us, choosing a career is not a serious affair until 12th grade. However, once a student is done with 12th, he rethinks - “Did I make the right choice of subjects in class XIth?” I had always wanted to go in this field after school, but nobody guided me about subjects required for it in class XIth and XIIth. So, after completing school one feels very sad and frustrated that interest lay in A–field but wasted 2 school years doing B-Field, a totally different course of study.
Therefore, when selecting subjects in XIth, it is very necessary to have a career goal in place keeping the market in mind. In addition to this, selecting the right education institution in XIth is equally important. Eg. “I am interested in Fine Arts but my school offers only Science and Commerce.” So, the child takes one of these only and loses track of what he wants, sowing the seeds for future distress in the field thrust upon him. Unfortunately, not many students are able to discover their potentials and interests at this stage and end up making wrong choices.
In this scenario, seeking the help of an experienced and qualified career counselor becomes absolutely necessary who can assist in discovering your potential and aptitude and accordingly suggest the right course. Career counselor usually employs testing of three factors – aptitude, interest and personality. These aspects help the counselors in deciding the right career path for a student. With an increase in the number of opportunities in the market, the importance of career counseling has also increased manifold. People have begun to realize the fact that not all can become engineers or doctors and started exploring other fields depending on their talent and interest in alternate domains.
Sound guidance will depend on the qualifications, training and experience of the professional. It is always a good idea to first know about the professional expertise of the counsellor/psychologist on whom you depend for making a life-long career choice. Generally speaking, school counsellors are post-graduates with about 9 months diploma in counselling and guidance with a focus on school children. They may or may not have done M.Phil, or Ph.D to qualify as a doctor. Similarly, anybody with just a graduation degree in Psychology can self-proclaim as a Counsellor/Psychologist and offer guidance and counselling, charging much less a fees. For any professional you choose, the higher the educational qualifications, more the number of practical trainings from reputed institutes, and the greater the professional experience, more dependable will be the advice given by them.
Vocational guidance for students and adults is one of the best ways to choose the right career path. With a plethora of career choices out there, sound career counselling plays a pivotal role in ensuring that right career choices are made. This is rewarding, considering that an individual can choose the right career path as per the strengths and talents he possesses. Right counselling not only helps the person to grow in the job quickly but gives ample room to learn in his desired field.
Here is a list of some major benefits of vocational guidance and career counselling:
- Right assessment of weakness and strength: Career counselling is typically conducted by expert professionals with years of experience behind their back. They assess a candidate based on various aptitude tests. The test results rightly portray the strength and weaknesses of a candidate. This information plays a key role in determining the right career choice for a candidate. A person can ensure that he refrain from choosing a wrong career that leads to frustration and low work satisfaction.
- Right goal setting leads to better choice: A counsellor can help a candidate choose the right goal and help him to outline the process of achieving it. Furthermore, an experienced counsellor can help a candidate lay down a plan to reach the goal. A step by step blueprint of reaching the goal in a realistic manner helps a candidate to achieve his dream career faster. With right goal setting, a person can attend career success over a very short period of time.
- Explore various career choices: There are vast career choices that a person can explore that are available within the scope of a person’s expertise. A career counsellor can throw light on these choices and help a person focus on the right option. This ensures that a person saves a lot of time and energy while figuring out the best possible career choice that is out there. This is particularly true in cases where a person is trying to make a mid-career switch.
- The right guidance and support: An experienced career counsellor can guide a candidate to get hold of the right set of skills and expertise that may be required to achieve a particular career. This ensures that a candidate is adequately prepared before the big opportunity knocks on the door. Right guidance not only cut down the preparation time, it increases the chances of success as well.
- Search Support: While the job search is on, a good counsellor can help a candidate prepare in terms of resume preparation, cover letter, video introduction etc. They can also help a candidate with the right kind of networking to land that dream job.
To conclude, the crux of career counselling is to get the necessary guidance from a qualified professional that would help the student/adult in making the right choice regarding his career. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.