Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GayathriYour feedback matters!
Hai sir/madam due to masturbation and smoking I suffered alot due to these I am so weak I get to know quiting is better recently I quit smoking and masturbation. Joined gym so I want to proper diet plan for my fitness.
I am 20 years old. I have little hair fall problem and white hairs. So that if ayurvedic doctors suggest me ayurvedic hair oil name so that I can purchase in ayurvedic stores near me.
I have some problems in my eyes last 2-3 yrs. My eyes becomes dry in AC's, during riding bikes without helmet and using mobiles and laptops then I feel that there is lack of lubrication in my eyes. Pls tell me what precautions I have to take?
Hello doctor I have much pain in my left knee near about 2 months please suggest me what should I do.
Have chickenpox before 2 months .scars are still same as they were earlier. Suggest some cream or treatment to cure them. Will be very thankful to you.
I am 20 year old female. Having sneezing problem. But I have no allergy from anything. Have even tried some anti-allergic medicines and an inhaler. But did not cure. What should I do now?
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Seitan: This is a meat substitute made from wheat gluten and it contains 36 grams of protein per serving (about half a cup).
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This will surprise you, but bitter cocoa contains nearly 1 gram of protein per serving (1 tablespoon)! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Ho many times is it safe to masturbate for a 35 years old adult male. I do it like 4 times a week will it affect me.
I am 25 year old got marriage on may 10th 2015. Till now I didn't get pregnancy. Is there any problems behind that. And I want to know about thyroid.
I have dryness in my skin because of which I have white rashes on my skin. I also have dandruff. Kindly help in this regard.
I have problem of hair fall. I am 15 years old and my hair falls too much. Please give me some tips or advise that does not harm my hair..
Hi, When I went to motion or urinals testicle is paining (daily in the morning), I am not a married, and I am not getting mood also when I touch a girl, even I didn't get a thought of erection. I don't have any habit of drinking, smoking and watching porn. Please help me out from this.
Sir I have multiply polyps in my gallbladder largest one is 4. 5mm and size remain same for last 4 years what should I do now please advice.
It is generally assumed that after sexual intercourse, men more often tend to doze off immediately, leaving the women not entirely satisfied, primarily because of less foreplay and after play action. These assumptions are, however, not entirely wrong and there are many ways with which one can prove thus. Here are a few tips whereby you can reverse this cliche acute; and end it with a bang:-
- The traditional belief that men are more emotionally detached after intercourse than women are is inherently true in most cases and the best way to prevent your man from snoozing immediately after sex is to hold him tight and snuggle up. Being held feels good and right for both sexes, and is also an effective way of retaining heat.
- A great way of prolonging that physical intimacy after sexual intercourse is by giving your man a smooth massage. Perhaps you can lighten up his senses by slowly tracing circles on his torso or by gradually moving over and around the navel areas confidently and sensuously.
- By way of suggesting a bath or shower after sex, you are, in a way, inviting him and yourself for another possible orgasmic session. After taking turns in scrubbing each other's backs, necks and shoulders, you can proceed with moving along towards other parts of the body. Furthermore, a hot and wet-nude environment eventually supports a post-orgasmic flush.
- Oral sex is yet another invigorating way of sustaining the erotic process. Paying more attention to the area around the anus as well as the area around the clitoris is always an effective method to 'end it with a bang'.
- You could also try paying him compliments or whispering and breathing romance into his ears with stuff like, "I love you", or "I desire you", accompanied by light sexual caresses -as long as it prevents him from snoozing! If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.