Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GayathriYour feedback matters!
I use to be able to have an orgasm with my boyfriend of 7 years easily. Actually I would have multiple (2-3). I love having sex with him as I am very attracted to him but I feel I want sex with him more often than he does with me. I know I am intimate with him because I want to be connected to him. I think I want to be loved and touched and this is the only time I feel really good about us. He is not selfish for most of the time. His goal is to satisfy me before he climaxes. He is very attracted to me as well and says I am the best. He loves the way I move and compliments me on our sessions. Except lately I have been having lots of trouble getting to climax. There has been no medication changes. I just do not know why I am having so much trouble getting to the finish line. It feels great and I believe I can climax but it's taking way longer than usual and he tries very hard to wait but it's to the point where he can't hold back anymore. Please help.
I have a problem which is related to my irregular periods. And I have also a weight problem .my weight is 90 kg. please give me advise what I do .
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.
We all ingest three full meals in a day because food is the most essential fuel for our mind and body. This kind of fuel is the best because it contains a variety of nutrients that can keep your brain and body in good working condition. There are many benefits that are offered by various kinds of foods. Starting from vitamins and nutrients as well as other kinds of benefits like bringing down one’s cholesterol and making the body more insulin resistant, there are many kinds of benefits that are offered by these food groups.
Sunscreen is something that we all apply when we step out of the home. Sunscreen is one of the major necessities of life today as one should protect the skin from excessive sun exposure so as to avoid a range of conditions starting from skin cancer to pigmentation and much more. Apart from sunscreen lotion, one can also have a number of foods that will act as a natural sunscreen. Come and have a look at the various foods and ingredients that will help in protecting your skin from the sun.
- Tomatoes: It is a well known fact that tomatoes are a wonder food. Many people do not know that this is in fact a fruit and not a vegetable. Starting from Vitamin C to many other kinds of nutrients, there are a number of health benefits that can be derived from tomatoes. In fact, when it comes to a sunscreen, this is an excellent ingredient because it contains lycopene which is a phytochemical that keeps the skin protected from the sun. This is a protein that forms a good layer over the skin so that it does not fall prey to too much sun exposure.
- Avacados: This is another wonder ingredient that you should always have in your fridge. Avacados have plenty of proteins which help in protecting your entire system starting from the organs to the skin. It keeps the skin from getting affected from any of the damaging qualities of the sun. You can easily add these chunks to salads and smoothies, or even make some fresh guacamole so that you can have good sun protection.
- Fish: The Omega-3 fatty acids that are present in fish like tuna and salmon can help in giving precious sun protection. This kind of omega 3 fatty acids can also be derived from other ingredients like flaxseeds and chia seeds as well. This will help in protecting the skin from the sun and is especially helpful when you are spending the summer on the beach. In fact, one should have at least one seafood meal in a day during such times.
- Pomegranate: This is also a good fruit that one can have in order to avoid various kinds of health complications. You can have plenty of pomegranates so that the natural antioxidant element can protect your skin from the risk of skin cancer by acting as a sunscreen for your skin. This protection also comes from ellagic acids and glutathione.