Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Gattapalli Ram Sunder SagarYour feedback matters!
Nose problem last 3day and I had also taken tha all medicine but no any medicine gave me relived so what should I do?
I am 24 years old jab mai earphone 15 min se jyada use krti hu to mere head bhut heavy ho jada h nd mere ear mai b bhut pain rehta h so what is tha reason behind this?
I have a very deviated septum and an endoscopy showed complete blockage. I feel breathless sometimes but don't have any health issues. I consulted a few Ent surgeons and they all concurred that I need a surgery. Should I really do the surgery? What are the downsides of not doing it. The blockage has increased with age and now I can't even clean my nostril as my finger cannot pass. Also the deviation has made my tip of the nostril turn on one side. Do I need a septoplasty. Or rhinoplasty? Kindly advise. I am 37.
I am getting frequent running nose problem before sleeping and after waking up mostly. It is very annoying for me please help doctors!
Hi, I am a diabetic patient. And my age is 27. My blood glucose is un fasting 75 and pp 110. I want to known which type of food to ear and I known to in diabetic kinda and heart are also effect when in control.
I have this swelling near my throat and it's increasing day by day. The pain is increasing and I need help. Please tell me what is it.
In my physiology practical class when I crack my finger with a needle and put three drop of blood on a slide, then automatically I feel dizziness very badly, then I go to washroom, and sometimes after I become okay so sir please tell me what is the reason, and please tell me the solution?
My frnd has got a new problem in his ear. Doctor says that a big hole is in earbuds. So you have to go forr surgery. I want to know there are any other treatment for this. please help.
Dear sir when I am sleeping midnight my throat was sounded for 5 minutes but it is was strange sound I am suffering this issue about 1 years please give me any medicine.
Mistakenly inhaled acidic fumes (came from basin/toilet cleaning acid). Will it cause any problem to my nostrils or nose? I have an allergy which blocks my nose as soon as I lie down (since 4 yrs).
Hello I am 23 years old and from childhood there is a small hole in my ear and I get smelly discharge everyday and I keep cotton in my ear always, there is no pain but I want to know what is that and why it is not getting cure. I need help please can anyone reply in brief is to what it is and what do I need to do?
I have been suffering from tonsillitis since 15 days. Accordingly, taken 5 days antibiotic and also homoeopathy. But it is still now. What I can do for it?
My TSH level was 5.1 and normal was 5.0. Doctor suggested me to take 25microgram Thyroxine. I took it for a month which resulted to normal TSH to 2.9. Then I start taking medicine on alternate day. But after 1 month, TSH level shoot up to 7.2. Doctor suggested to double the dose. So now I am taking 50microgram dose. Last month, TSH level became normal to 3.8. But I am continuing my medicine of 50microgram. But sometimes, I feel little pain in throat. Sometimes I feel dizziness also. So should I continue with this dose? Is there any chance of permanent cure of hypothyroidism?
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children.
For further queries; we'd be happy to help!