Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gatchu Srinivasulu
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Gatchu SrinivasuluYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from malaria last 1 week. And also fever. From last 3 days. Give some precautions for this.
I am 58 years old, male with Schizophrenia since 10 years. At present I am put on Amisulpride 200 mg 0-0-1 and Sizopin 100 mg 0-0-1. Of late, I am thinking of replacing Amisulpride with Paliperidone 3 mg OD (Of course, only after the consent of my Psychiatrist, with whom I have an appointment next week). In the mean time, I want to know, how safe it is and will it react with Sizopin? Please confirm.
We are eating Coral 500 tablet for calcium intake Is that sufficient? What are natural source of calcium to be included in daily diet?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman's endocrine system. This disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries.
Following are the ways to Live with PCOS:
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
- Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
- Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
- Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
- Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook.
- Medications - There are certain medications like metformin and myoinositol that may help control the condition. Fertility treatment is usually done by Clomiphene, Letrozol or Gonadotropins.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!