Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Because of my post pregnancy I have a very big tummy now any natural thing that helps me to put my tummy in.
My age is 29. Last year on 2nd jan I had an miscarriage. That time my all medical reports as normal bt due to bleeding it happens. Now from last two months I m trying but unable to conceive. My mensuration cycle r normal Nov & Dec 26th was the date of that cycle. I want to conceive please help me what to do?
Hello doctor Meri wife ka period nai aa paya hai av tk jb ki date kal ka hi tha pregnancy bhi test kr liya usne umse bhi koi problem nai hai to period late kyu ho rha hai aisa pehle to kv nai hua hai.
My marriage done before two months. After married myself continuous trying for intercourse but not get success problem as per below. Penis not insert in vagina When I start for intercourse wife painful in vagina same reason not done sex properly What can I do?
We have been trying for 4 months. I have not conceived yet. This time we had sex on the day I ovulated and from then we have not done it, to check whether this time I conceive or not. I have not observe any early pregnancy symptoms. I am little worried. What to do?
I want to asked a question. Actually me and my wife blood is same group b+. So can some prblm in reproduction of child. Get ans please.
1) Majority of backache happens due to wrong posture and improved posturewill reduce the stress on your back. As the pregnancy advances, the growing baby bulk pushes the center of gravity forwards. This enhances the natural curve of the back and puts the back muscles under more stress.
One must try to walk tall and keep the stomach tucked in towards the back (as far as comfortable) while standing and walking. Always bend from your knees and not waist to pick up something from below (even your baby). Avoid sudden twisting movements from the waist,instead turn the whole body sideways to reach the object.
2) Try to improve upon the strength of the back muscles by gradually including theendurance exercises in your daily regimen. One can safely do almost all kinds of exercises till the fifth month of pregnancy but always have a word with your doctor before starting.
3) Always take your supplements (calcium, Vitamin D as prescribed by your doctor because nature tends to draw calcium from mother's bones and divert it towards the baby. So any kind of deficiency will be more harmful for the mother rather than the baby.
4 Use a medium -firm mattress and a good pillow to sleep. Very soft or very firm (Orthopedic) mattresses may not be very comfortable during pregnancy.
5) During early pregnancy one can sleep in any posture including sleeping on your tummy if this makes you more comfortable. After the 6th month of pregnancy it is better to sleep preferably on your side with a small cushion placed between your knees A gentle back massage is very soothing at times. Drink plenty of water and other liquids so you don't have urinary infections or constipation which may also sometimes cause backache.
I am 17 year old female .i had sex last day and now I am bleeding while peeing. A frequent urge to urinate. Pain too. I had used protection .why is this happening .is it something serious?
Hi, I am 31 year old and my wife is 26, we have married before 3 month, can you suggest what is the best period to sex with her so she will get pregnant. Please help.
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
My age is 32 doctor said I have pre menopause. When I wake up in the morning my full body is isolated so please advice what can I do ?
They are very high in antioxidants.
It has anti-inflammatory properties thus benefit people suffering from arthritis and joint pains.
Helps lower blood pressure naturally.
The fennel seeds are extensively used as breath freshener. You could chew them after you have your meals.
It is considered to be an immune system enhancer and many people have said that it gives a sense of relaxation and well-being when they drink fennel tea regularly.
It serves as a therapeutic agent, relaxant and stimulant.
Fennel seeds are rich in minerals such as calcium, manganese and vitamin b3.
It aids in the treatment of numerous digestive problems such as bloating, diarrhea, flatulence, constipation and indigestion etc.
What are the medicines/ foods/ tips to increase lactation? My kid is 45 days old. I had a c section delivery on 14/9/16.
There are 10 classic strategies to be used during pregnancy that can support the health and well-being of mom and baby, and keep the prana and apana vata in balance.
1. Favor Your Cravings. The most important advice is to eat what you naturally desire. Follow a well-balanced diet, with meals including adequate amounts of protein, healthy starch and veggies. Remember, you are eating for two body types, so you should not follow a strict diet for one body type. Honor your unique cravings in moderation, especially after the fourth month when the cravings you experience are more likely those of the baby.
2. Balance Vata. The major theme during pregnancy is to balance vata, the energy of the nervous system. This is best done with a diet of fresh, plant-based, whole or sprouted grains and non-processed foods. Warm, freshly cooked foods with healthy oils of olive, ghee and coconut are good. Avoid eating leftovers as much as possible.
3. Foods to Avoid:
Hot spicy foods
Uncooked leafy greens – as they can cause gas.
Undercooked beans and lentils – which can also cause gas.
Artificial flavors, preservatives and chemical additives
4. Enjoy These Three Tastes. The three tastes that balance vata are sweet, sour and salty. During pregnancy the sweet taste should be most emphasized, because it is the most sattvic or wholesome for the baby. This includes sprouted breads or those cooked without oils, whole grains, rice, fruits and healthy starches like sweet potatoes, quinoa, cooked beets and carrots. These foods are emphasized on the Winter Grocery List.
5. The Right Milk Does a Baby Good. Drink warm, vat-pasteurized (heated under 135 degrees F), non-homogenized milk with ghee made from grass-fed cows. One cup of warm milk with a teaspoon of ghee twice a day is said to boost immunity and the complexion, or “ojas,” of the baby.
6. Daily Massage with an Ayurvedic Herbalized Massage Oil. These oils feed the microbiology on the skin, as well as calm the skin-based sensory nervous system of the mom. The calmer the mom, the calmer the baby. This can be self-massage, or an opportunity to get massaged by a loving partner. Gently massage the abdomen and, in the 8th and 9th months, spend extra time on the nipples to prepare for nursing.
7. Five Tips to Conquer Morning Sickness:
1. Roast cardamom seeds, powder them and eat a small pinch through the day.
2. Snack on dry crackers or toast. It helps to always keep a little food in the stomach.
3. Temporarily eat from the Spring Grocery List or Kapha-Reducing Diet.
4. Sip tea made of 1/4 tsp. ginger powder and/or fennel seeds and hot water.
5. Try sleeping in a semi-reclined position by putting a pillow between the box spring and the mattress.
8. Get Gentle Daily Exercise. A great way to get this is to walk for 30 minutes each day.
9. Rest Up. In the 8th month, you should get as much rest as possible. This is a delicate time when the subtle nutrient fluid called “ojas” that supports vitality, complexion and immunity is passed between the mother and baby.
10. The MOST important pregnancy principle is to remember to be happy. The partner’s job during this time is to keep the mama-to-be happy. Of course, the mom must practice daily acts of happiness as well. The partner should avoid travel, be home in the evenings and fulfill every desire of the mother-to-be.