Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ganga Sireesha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ganga SireeshaYour feedback matters!
I am a 32 years old female. I have recently given birth to a baby. I have severe itching in and around my vagina. It's been a week now but it isn't going. Can you please suggest what can it be?
On 28 the Feb ,me and my girlfriend where making out while she was having her pants on while I was naked having condom I ejaculated later I fingered her. On 8th of March we again made out with her having pants and I ejaculated in condom. And 18 we had the same. On 15th March I did pregnancy test it came out negative. On 23 I checked for pregnancy it came out negative again. But her period is late by 14 days now. She always has irregular period but for past 2 months she was having regular period. She had whitish excretion which stopped on 26 march. During which she had cramps in her stomach. On 30 march I did pregnancy test which came out negative From 29 march she has taken progesterone 5 mg ,10 tablets. She is having cramps but no sign of periods yet. Very tensed please help? Can any body get pregnant without direct insertion into vagina? Why for two months she had normal period on time and now she is not having period on time?
Why does my semen come out of the vagina after sex. We want to have children very soon. .am I not penetrating deep or not. .please advise..
I had 2 ectopic 1st was on 8/09/2015 (left tubal ectopic)(removed with an open surgery. Both the tubes r safe now 2nd was on 08/05/2016 (right ovarian)(removed with an open surgery too) but both the ovaries are safe now I want to get pregnant plzz help mee. I do not have any childrens to.
My wife is 41 years old, she is suffering from irregular periods and some time it is once in two months and twice in a month. During this period excessive sweating observed and tiredness. This problem observed since last one year. Also she is taking OLMIN CH-20 for High Blood Pressure as prescribed by doctor. Requested to give your advices.
Vaginismus is a condition where vaginal contractions and squeezes may be caused due to pain during intercourse or due to the insertion of objects like tampons. This mildly uncomfortable condition is also characterised by spams and other symptoms like the feeling of coming up against a thick wall which can cause pain. This may be due to a variety of reasons starting from infections to anxiety. To a large extent, the treatment of this condition depends on the cause. Following are the various ways in which this condition can be treated.
- Sex Therapy: A sexologist or an expert who specialises in psychosexual medicine can help in treating this condition by conducting a series of counselling sessions where psychoanalysis will help in understanding and unravelling the cause of the condition. This may be followed by CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy. This kind of therapy usually helps in reprogramming the brain after the root cause for the condition is known.
- Exercises: During sex therapy, the doctor may also teach you various kinds of exercises and vaginal trainers that can help you in strengthening the pelvic floor and relaxing the muscles as well. These vaginal trainers are especially helpful in equipping you suitably so that you can relax your vagina and let the insertion happen. Vaginal trainers consist of four smooth balls of plastic which can be inserted with the help of lubricants to help in stretching the vagina.
- Relaxation: Getting yourself to relax is also a matter of exploration and touching, which can help you understand the kind of touch and the exact areas that make you tense. During sex therapy, you may be taught a technique known as progressive relaxation. This mode includes tensing and relaxing your muscles as you explore by inserting a finger.
- Sensate Focus: This is a part of sex therapy and involves your partner. In this method, you will be asked to abstain from sex and touch each other without going to the genitals and other private parts. This will help in better arousal and sexual stimulation.
- Surgery: The last option for treating a very severe form of this condition is to put the patient through surgery which will seek to remove endometriosis, as these growths in the womb's lining can cause a lot of pain during intercourse. Also, vaginal enlargement surgery can be carried out with the help of episiotomy.
This kind of procedure usually helps in fixing the scar tissue that may have been left from a previous procedure, which can restrict or block the vaginal path. Getting help at the right time for this condition is of great importance so as to have a normal sex life.