Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ganga Sireesha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ganga SireeshaYour feedback matters!
Meri shadi Ko Abhi 1 years hue hai, mere 3 din se let me Dard ho Raha h untrasound me ovary me size 32×30 mm ki simple cyst nikli hai n fatty liver grade 1 bhi Nikla hai to pls suggest me iska kya treatment hai ?n hmlog baby ki bhi planning kar rahe hai to iske wajah se conceive karne me to koi prob Ni hai. Pls suggest me precautions n treatment.
Mam d&c ko 4 months ho gaye lekin period ni Aya (21 June 2016 d&c )pregnancy test bhi negative aaya hai. Medicine li (meprate + ovral) 1 month tak fir b nahi aaya period. Abhi do din pehle usg hui usme 13.7 mm ka embryo like tissue hai but not cardiac activity. And endometrial thickness 16. 3 mm hai. To kya aisa possible ho sakta hai ki medicine leke k beech hi conceive ho gya n dead bhi ho gya .to nam fir period ya destroy tissue khud se thoda bhi bahar kyun nahi aaya. Abhi muje d&c prescribed ki gayi hai. Aap btaye muje samjha kar ke ki ye kya hai aur aage kya karna future k liye sahi hoga because I am newly married. Marriage date 6 March 2016. Please help.
Hy. Me 22 years ki hoon. Me apni period ko actual date se thodi jaldi lana chahti hu. Koi esi medicine batae. Jiska side effects na ho aur ek din k andar hi period start ho jae.
My follicular study report says right overy 18*18Mm 24*18mm 20*17Mm On 16th day those three are ruptured I had intercourse with my husband on 16th and 18th day will it possible to get pregnant.
Domestic violence, or family violence, is violent, abusive or intimidating behaviour in a relationship. There are many types of domestic violence, including physical, social, emotional, and sexual . If you are being subjected to domestic violence, there are a number of organisations that can offer you help and support.
The abuser may use fear, bullying, and threats to gain power and control over the other person. He or she may act jealous, controlling, or possessive. These early signs of abuse may happen soon after the start of the relationship and might be hard to notice at first.
As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.
- She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
- She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
- She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
- Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
- Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
- She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
- Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
- The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset.
- Get support: Making a decision to leave a situation where you feel unsafe may be hard and scary. If possible, talk to someone you trust, such as a friend, counsellor or youth worker.
- Talk to the police: If you feel unsafe, talk to the police. They’re there to protect you. You can also call state and territory support lines to talk about the risks you face.
Helplessness behavior of the victim in the introduction, need for a professional counselor who helps them to increase their self-esteem and in extreme cases contact police. After the necessary changes send it back to us for approval.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello doctor, mujhe jana h ki hymen actually kaha situated h sav khte h h ki vagina k opening me hai jav vagina k opening me hai to menstruation or periods ka blood kaha se nikalta agar hymen cover krta h vagina ka opening, becoz periods nhi vagina k opening se hi hota plzz doctor clear my doubt.
Mera ayurvedic treatment start h Muje pcod h maine sonography karwa jisme right ovarian vol, 14. 9 cc size 37×19×40 mm Left ovarian 14. 4 cc size 40×19×34 mm please batao kya ye normal h please pregnancy hold ho pa rahi please rpy hindi language.
Mastitis is an infection or inflammation of the breast tissue. It often affects women who are breastfeeding. Mastitis causes breast pain and redness. It can also cause flu-like symptoms such as body aches and fever. Mastitis may develop because of sore, cracked nipples, latch problems, plugged ducts, yeast infection, or inadequate drainage of milk.
These are the most common symptoms of mastitis:
Hot, swollen breasts
A red, painful, or hot "wedge-shaped" swelling on a breast, or both breasts
A red, painful, or hot lump in your breast
Red streaks on your breasts
Fever (oral temperature more than 100.4° F or 38° C)
If you have these symptoms, contact your healthcare provider as soon as possible because you may need treatment for mastitis.
Mastitis treatment involves draining the breast and often taking antibiotics. It is especially important to keep the affected breast "empty" through frequent breastfeeding or pumping sessions. If you think a latch problem may have contributed to your mastitis, consider seeing a certified lactation consultant. It is very important to rest and keep hydrated by drinking a lot of clear fluids. You can take ibuprofen or acetaminophen for the fever or discomfort. An antibiotic may be prescribed for 10 to 14 days. Be sure you take all of the medicine or mastitis may come back. The antibiotics used for mastitis are generally safe to use while breastfeeding.