Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh Reddy.AYour feedback matters!
What are tips of gums strengthening naturally Is there a treatment for pyorea. Can gums become healthier.
I am 18 yers old from rajasthan. In our village there ,water contain fluoride in it. So my teeth become yellow due to it. I show this to doctors but they can't do perfect solutions. Please suggest me answer. How to become my teeth yellow.
A beautiful smile plays a very vital role in enhancing the overall beauty of face. Rotated, stained and maL-placed tooth can cause major aesthetic/cosmetic and psychological problems in teenage and young adults. Mid-line teeth gap, rotated teeth, crowded teeth, stained teeth, broken tooth edges and wearing tooth edges are the most common cosmetic problems that our patients report to us. Dynamic advancements in the field of dentistry has come across with the solution of majority of cosmetic problems.
Here we discuss the various options available for improving smile:
1. Veneers: They are thin pieces of porcelain or plastic glued to the front of your teeth. For teeth that are severely discoloured, chipped or misshapen and gaps between the teeth, veneers create a durable and pleasing smile. A veneer is made to match the colour and shape of your tooth. Not everyone is a candidate for professional teeth whitening. Bleaching is not recommended if you have tooth colored fillings, crowns, caps or bonding in your front teeth. There are two types of veneers:
a. Porcelain (indirect) veneers, which must first be created to fit your teeth in a dental laboratory and require two visits to the dentist. Porcelain veneers are generally stronger, while composite veneers are less expensive. With porcelain veneers, the dentist takes an impression of the tooth and sends it to the dental lab for fabrication of the veneer, usually after the front of the tooth has been reduced.
b. Composite (direct) veneers, which are bonded to your tooth enamel in a single visit. With either method, the tooth is prepared for bonding by roughening the front surface with mild etching solution. The veneer can then be bonded to your tooth using a dental bonding cement.
2. Bonding: It uses composite resin to restore chipped or broken teeth, fill in gaps and reshape or recolor your smile. After applying a very mild etching solution that slightly roughens the surface of your teeth and permits the bonding material to adhere, your dentist applies the resin and sculpts, colours and shapes it to provide a pleasing result. A high-intensity light hardens the material, which is then finely polished. Bonding agents are used in treatment of midline gap closures, fractured tooth restoration, wearing teeth edges.
3. Whitening: Some people are born with teeth that are more yellow than others. Others have teeth that yellow with age. Your natural tooth colour can also be affected by many factors. Surface stains (called extrinsic stains by dentists) and discolouration can be caused by:
a. Tobacco (whether smoked or chewed)
b. Drinking tea, coffee, or red wine
c. Eating highly pigmented foods such as cherries and blueberries
d. Accumulation of tartar deposits, which result from plaque that has hardened
e. Treatment with the antibiotic tetracycline during the time when teeth are forming
f. Yellowing or greying of the teeth as part of the aging process
g. Trauma to the teeth that may result in the death of the tooth's nerve, giving the tooth a brown, grey or black colour.
Whitening/Bleaching is a simple procedure where whitening agents are applied over the tooth surface in order to chemically change the colour of tooth. It can either be a single visit clinical procedure or multiple application home procedure under the guidance of your dentist.
Will my newly whitened teeth stain?
Any tooth can stain, including the veneers and bonds mentioned above. To help prevent stains from coming back, avoid smoking, coffee, tea, red wine and heavily coloured foods. And brush your teeth twice a day with a whitening toothpaste. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
Nearly everyone suffers from these mouth ulcers at one time or the other in their lives. Most would also agree that these insignificant looking ulcers can be a cause for a major discomfort. For some individuals, the irritation and pain can be so troublesome that it tends to disrupt their daily life. Pain caused by these ulcers, can at times can be so severe that it can limit their ability to properly speak and eat.
Besides the pain, mouth ulcers have another troublesome feature associated with them- ‘frequent recurrence’. They tend to occur very frequently in some individuals. Many patients complain that even when the first lot of ulcers hasn’t healed, a new set of ulcers are on their way. Mouth ulcers also tend to occur in crops (multiple numbers).Homeopathic treatment of it can be a great help in stopping their recurrence. It can also help during the acute phase in reducing the pain and shortening the duration of ulcers.
What are these mouth ulcers?
These ulcers (often called as apthous ulcers or canker sores) are shallow painful sores inside the mouth. They occur on the inside of lips, the insides of cheeks and the base of gums or under the tongue. They appear as a painful white or yellow ulcer surrounded by a bright red area. On a normal course they start with burning sensation followed by a red spot which then progresses into an ulcer. Pain usually subsides over a week?s period and the final healing takes place within 2-3 days Mild to moderate fever may also accompany them. They are different from fever blisters, which usually occur on the lips and corners of the mouth. Although ulcers in the mouth can be of different types such as cold sores etc., these apthous ulcers are of benign type and do not pose any danger, neither are they contagious in nature. These ulcers are more common in women than men and more often occur between the ages of 10 and 40. If an ulcer persists for more than two weeks please make sure to consult your physician.
What causes these ulcers?
Several factors that seem to trigger outbreaks of these apthous ulcers have been identified. Any one or a combination of them can lead to such ulcers. These factors are emotional stress, deficiencies in diet (Iron, B-12, and folic acid), menstrual periods, oral hygiene, allergy to food substances and trauma sites in mouth (where the tongue or cheek has got bitten). They may occur without any definite cause. It also seems that some have it running in their families. Research suggests that some people may get ulcers due to the usage of products containing SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate).This chemical is found in some toothpastes and mouthwashes.
Homeopathic Treatment of Mouth Ulcers
Homoeopathic Medicines that are often used for treating apthous ulcerations in mouth are Borax, Acid Sulf, Acid Nitric, Merc Sol and Kali Chloride etc
PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT
Avoid Foods that irritate
Certain foods can irritate your mouth try and avoid them these foods generally include acidic foods, nuts and certain spices.
Don’t Eat and talk at the same time.
This could cause slight trauma to your inner lining of the mouth which could lead to mouth ulcers.
Have a good oral hygiene
Regular flossing and brushing teeth after meals will give you a good oral hygiene thus help in avoiding ulcers..
you can consult me privately for treatment /permanent cure
Dr Rushali Angchekar
vaibhavi homoeo clinic vengurla
Hii, my teeth are yellow from the day I got born. I think it's a heredity problem cos my mom teeth r also yellow plus my teeth r not straight. Please help to get white teeth n straight.
I have Wisdom teeth at right side and lower end. It's not hurting much but it's touch to right near chick skin, Doctor suggests that you can remove or can you got treatment, so what should I do? Is it safe to remove or I can remain same. Please suggest.
Hi doctor ,I am female of 48 yrs. My gums are sensitive & loose. I properly visit dentist for scaling. But sometimes smells. What type of toothpaste and diet should I have for healthy gums.
I have been advised RE root canal or tooth implant, which one is better? I had root canal done 15 20 years back and now they are saying it wasn't done completely, the nerves don't go down to the bottom in the x ray, please advise.
I facing pyria problem, I cleaning (grinding of tooth) my all teeth in govt. Hospital. Due to this my teeth has thin may be. But the problem tooth is not properly well. Give me suggestion.
Homeopathy regards the individual overall. It implies that homeopathic treatment concentrates on the patient as a man and in addition his obsessive condition. The homeopathic remedies for toothache are chosen after a complete individual examination and case-investigation, which incorporates the therapeutic history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth.
A miasmatic tendency (inclination/powerlessness) is frequently considered for the treatment of constant conditions. The homeopathic remedies for toothache given underneath demonstrate the therapeutic affinity yet this is not an entire and clear manual for the treatment of this condition.
The symptoms recorded against every remedy may not be specifically identified with this sickness in light of the fact that in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional signs are additionally considered for selecting a remedy. To concentrate any of the accompanying remedies in more detail, please visit our Materia Medica area. None of these homeopathic remedies for toothache ought to be taken without expert exhortation.
Homeopathic Remedies for Toothache
- Mercurius: Mercurius is presumably more frequently demonstrated homeopathic remedy for toothache than other remedies. It is prescribed in case of extraordinary throbbing toothache because of excited dentine, which is more awful during the evening and in moist climate. The teeth feel stretched and sore, and this soreness influences the entire of the jaw and confront and is more awful from warmth, fairly soothed by delicate rubbing of the face.
- Chamomilla: This is an amazing homeopathy remedy for toothache particularly in case of intolerable toothache influencing an entire column of teeth happening in paroxysms, with agonies transmitting to ears.
- Belladonna: It is prescribed when a person has toothache from aggravation of dental pulp. A person in agony of blazing and throbbing pain, which is more regrettable around evening time, more terrible on contact, as is biting in nature.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy will frequently expel the most serious torments of toothache, which nearly drive the patient unhinged. It is a stinging, snapping, irregular agony, more regrettable while biting, more awful from warm drink and altogether eased for a period by holding icy water in the mouth, returning when the water turns out to be warm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.