Lybrate.com has top trusted Occupational Therapists from across India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. GaneshYour feedback matters!
I have severe joint pain. Not only during summer but in all the season. I have headache also. Please asvive me some home made medication. Please.
Hi sir my two hand fingers pain and leg fingers some times pain in today including 5 days sir Why sir this pains reasons please your advice tel me sir my age 24 now.
I have done a surgery in my left hip joint bone after an accident. What's the cost for hip joint replacement?
I am a male 44 years, meerut a business man. I am Having pain in my right elbow. I consulted two orthopaedician who diagnosed it to be tennis elbow. What is the cure for this? I am going for physiotherapy since one month but to no avail. Kindly advise.
I am purus 29 years old unmarried. My leg pain kills me a lot. I always felt that pain in my leg. Sometimes I am not able to sleep because of this pain.
My father suffer hital hernia. .woh 82 years ke hai .unke chest me pain hota hai aur khana bhi gale me acak jata hai. Who Dr. ke pass nahi jana chahete. Pgi chd se treatment Lena shuru kiya tha. Pura treatment nahi liya. please suggest.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.