Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh MathanYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor I'm 30 year old male. I had recently experienced chest pain. Undergone treatment and ecg but the results were normal. How can I know that the pain is due to angina or gastric problem.
This is one of the most dangerous and, unfortunately, one of the most common diseases, which is caused by bleeding in the brain. It can be so devastating that the restoration of the person would take years. And at the same time to recover before the end he could not. Meanwhile, a few premature steps will help you prevent a stroke or at least alleviate the consequences of the incident.
Blood pressure control:
High blood pressure is a guarantee of hypertension. And that, in turn, increases the risk of stroke, as well as contributes to the development of cardiovascular disease. Often hypertension generally does not manifest itself externally (for the time), so constantly monitor blood pressure. Reduce the intake of salt, drink and coffee. Prevention may also include monitoring of weight, regular exercise, and even control over stressful situations - but then you do not need any pills to lower blood pressure.
" revision" heart:
Heart disease can occur in humans at birth and occur throughout life. For example, as a result of hypertension, obesity, diabetes or high cholesterol. There are many effective ways to diagnose and treat heart disease, but it always depends on the underlying cause, that is the same, for example, diabetes. The best way to prevent heart problems, it's not skip regular check-ups by a doctor. Then the disease can be detected at an early stage, before it starts to improve.
High cholesterol promotes occurrence of cardiac and cardiovascular disease, usually the result of a diet high in harmful fats. To reduce cholesterol diet requires a moderate fat intake" nenapryazhnye" exercise and sometimes medication assistance.
That no obesity:
Obesity is also a risk factor for stroke. The fact that people with overweight elevated levels of fats in the blood, they are deposited on the vascular wall and narrows them. Over time, they get clogged and completely, and are sealed to form clots - which eventually reach the blood to the brain. And in the end - stroke.
Diabetes under control:
Diabetes - a direct path to cardiovascular disease and problems with blood vessels in the brain. The cause of diabetes is a disturbance of blood sugar, and it can also be congenital or acquired. But in any case, it requires control of food intake, weight management, and sometimes medication to maintain proper blood sugar levels.
When smoke in humans get tar and other harmful substances, they damage the intima. In such" gaps" immediately rush substances - inflammatory factors, as well as compounds of cholesterol. Due to the unwanted build-up of plaque and blockages in the already narrowed blood vessels develop dangerous disruption of the heart and blood vessels. And after a time there is a stroke or heart attack.
It contributes to the development of stroke due to the fact that mental over-voltage occurs acute ischemic stroke. The result is a brain hemorrhage. Other less common causes of stroke may be, for example, autoimmune diseases and disorders of blood clotting
I'm 48 f. I have blood sugar and cholesterol issues which are slightly above the normal. I wish to have a diet chart. Thank you.
High ldl and triglycides in my lipid profile report. which medicine to prefer since i avoid fried things and walk for about 45 min daily.
Before 5 years my blood pressure was found 100/180 and i was advised to take Betacard H and Telday 40 everyday in the morning after breakfast. Since then my blood pressure is 100/130 and no variations even for a single day. When can i stop taking the tablets.
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough. Hard. Can you suggest me?
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to consult a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms.
I am 40 years old have high blood pressure but in lipid profile test all test were ok, don't know cause of high blood pressure.
Meri elder Sister ko heart attack aya Abhi 4 December ko .28 age h & mere father ki death bhi heart attack se hui.& Abhi me 24 years ka hu so me kese Bach skta hu heart attack se?
I'm diabetic SINCE I WAS 13 YRS OLD. I M 36 NOW. GOT A HEART ATTACK FEW MONTHS BACK and angioplasty WAS DONE. JUST GOT MY HOMOCYSTEINE LEVEL ON ADVISE OF A FRIEND. ITS 36 AGAINST RHE NORMAL VALUE OF BELOW 15. VITAMIN B12 VALUE IS WITH IN RANGE AND HBA1C VALUE IS 8.8 FOR THREE MONTHS AVG. PLEASE advise ON HIGH HOMOCYSTEINE LEVELS AND ITS RISK FACTOR. OR IS IT COMMON IN PATIENTS WHO GOT A ATTACK.
I am 48 years old and suddenly since early morning 4 am have severe pain in the left shoulder. Could it be heart attack ?
2. Eat at least one ounce of raw nuts and seeds daily.
3. Eat one large green salad each day, and include raw onion.
4. Eat steamed green vegetables with every lunch and dinner.
5. Include tomatoes/ tomato sauce, berries and pomegranate in your diet daily.
6. Have 1 tablesp. Of ground flax or chia seeds plus a dha supplement each day.
7. Avoid refined carbohydrates and added oils.
8. Minimize animal products.