Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh KYour feedback matters!
Sir ,I m suffering to licoderma since childhood but after a long treatment of homeopathic licoderma has finished to my skin but some burning like spots are left on my skin so I want to talk about.
I Am losing hair quickly, I am suffering from acne on scalp. Dandruff from very long time. Please get me out of it. Thanks.
Dear Doctor Is there any medicines in Homeopathy which can regrow the lost hair in case of androgenic alopecia. I have gone bald on the top portion bur hairs are present all over the scalp which are less dense, thin, dandruff is also there. What medicines can I take to regrow the hair and make it thick. I apply arnica and jaborandi oil. No bad eating habits and lifestyle. Tell me what to do, thanks in advance.
I am suffered from hair loss problem and from 1 year I could not care for my hair and they remain very few so what solution can be suggest to me for good healthy hair.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from cold from last one month. I didn't take any medicine and I am not having any cold thing in eating and drinking. Some time I feel that I am fine but after 1-2 days again I feel the same. Doctor please suggest.
My periods date was on 23/12/2016. I hv checked preganews on dat date also it was negative den again I did check on 25/12/2016 it was negative. And again I checked on 28-12-2016 it was negative. Bt still my periods are due so wht will be the reason.
Hello sir, I am 38 Yr old female, Overweight since childhood, Done many things to reduce weight, Succeeded many a times but regain weight, Its 123 KG now, But I am active do all my household work, Walk daily and also diet, but still will not able to reduce please give me solution.(my height is 5'6")
I did lots of masturbate in past and my penis hasn't power like before & my girlfriend says me to do sex with her and she is still virgin so how will I satisfy her. What should I do?
I am sameer raj and I am very thin and weak. I take medicine from many doctors but I can not become strong. So I request you to suggest me some medicine. Thank you.
Me and my gf just got married. We both are virgins. I am unable to penetrate her as the vagina is very small and she becomes tense in anticipation of the pain. I have been inserting a finger for last 2 days. Was able to insert my penis by a inch but the pain was unbearable for her. Also after trying for 15-20 seconds, I also lose my erection. Please suggest a solution. Also, Should we be using a lube? If yes, which one? Thanks.
I have hypopigmentation after laser on face can crolim (tacrolimus help) and give other option I am so depressed.
Diabetes is caused due to hormonal imbalance in our bodies. When the equilibrium between insulin and glucagon (hormones related to the sugar levels in the body) is disturbed, an individual suffers from diabetes. The disease is of two types: Diabete mellitus (Type-I and Type II) and Diabetes insipidus. When your body fails to release adequate insulin, the food that we consume is not properly converted into sugar or glucose. This is Type-I diabetes. On the contrary, if body releases defective insulin, one suffers from Type-II diabetes. Type-1 diabetes is sometimes called juvenile diabetes, or insulin-dependent diabetes. Type 1 occurs more frequently in children and young adults, but accounts for only 5-10% of the total diabetes cases nationwide. The basic symptoms of diabetes include changing sugar levels, excessive urination, thirst, weight loss and a lack of energy. Diabetes is caused due to a number of factors, ranging from environmental matters or hereditary links.
Homeopathic Remedies for Diabetes
Diabetes requires prolonged treatment. Long exposure to allopathic drugs can hamper your body organs due to its side effects. Therefore, it is advisable to take up homeopathic remedies, which have a long lasting effect on the patient. These medicines don’t cause side effects. Here are some of the remedies:
- Uranium nitrate: This compound reduces the sugar levels in the bloodstream and also keeps a check on frequent urination. It is prescribed for patients who develop the disease due to assimilative derangements. The symptoms that are looked for while prescribing medicines containing this compound include digestion problem, languor and debility, excess sugar in urine, huge appetite and thirst.
- Phosphoric acid: This compound is best for the treatment of diabetes that has a nervous origin. The symptoms that are looked for include excess urine and the colour of the urine is milky; poor mental force and general lethargy. The patient can also develop a bruised feeling in the muscles.
- Phosphorus: This compound is given to patients, suffering from diabetes and pancreatic diseases, especially tuberculosis or gouty diathesis. The symptoms include dry mouth, dark and watery stool and restlessness.
- Lactic acid: It is helpful for treating gastrohepatic type of diabetes. The symptoms that will have to be present in the patient include light yellow coloured urine, dry skin and tongue, thirst, nausea, and costive bowels.
- Insulin: Insulin therapy is an important as it helps in maintaining a balance in the sugar levels and keeps the urine free from sugar.
Lecithin Works Wonder to Reduce High Cholesterol Levels