Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ganesh
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GaneshYour feedback matters!
Eating right not only keeps you healthy but can also make you look prettier and give you clearer skin. Given that the skin is the largest organ in the human body, it is where deficiencies are most noticeable. Here are a few foods that can enhance your looks.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is packed with proteins and amino acids that help repair skin cells and keep your skin looking fresh. Amino acids also help banish dark circles that may appear after a long night.
- Kidney beans: Kidney beans and legumes are packed with proteins that help repair cell damage caused by free radicals. They also help break down amino acids that can then boost collagen production and help in the repair and regeneration of skin cells.
- Pomegranates: These fruits are rich sources of anti-oxidants and help get rid of toxins from the body. They are also responsible for increasing the body’s production of collagen. By boosting collagen levels, pomegranates help slow down the aging process.
- Avocados: This green fruit can be both eaten and applied on the face to benefit from it. It is a rich source of biotin that helps prevent brittle nails and hair and keeps skin well moisturized. When applied as a face mask, avocados can also hydrate parched skin.
- Green tea: Green tea is rich in polyphenols that help eradicate free radicals from the body and slow down the aging process. It’s anti-oxidant properties also keep skin elastic and prevent sagging, fine lines, wrinkles and heal the damage caused by sunspots.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in lycopene and are considered to be a high carotenoid fruit which helps prevents sunburn and relieves the damage caused by excessive exposure to the sun. Tomatoes can also slow down the cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- Salmon: Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids that help fight stress and the effects of stress. The astaxanthin present in salmon improves the elasticity of skin thus keeping it firm and preventing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Walnuts: For vegetarians, walnuts are an excellent alternative to salmon. They are rich in omega 3 fatty acids that helps keep the skin looking youthful and add shine to your hair.
- Water: Hydrating the skin from inside and outside is essential. Water helps the skin maintain its tautness and elasticity and prevents drying and premature signs of aging. Water also helps transport essential nutrients to the skin. Apart from drinking water it is also beneficial to eat foods with a high water content such as cucumbers and watermelon to benefit from the hydrating properties of water.
- Oysters: Oysters are rich in zinc that helps regulate oil production in the skin. In turn this makes the skin less prone to acne breakouts and other such skin irregularities.
My hairs are getting white day by day and I experience regular hair fall also what should I do about it?
My friend have vitiligo and thyroid. Is vitiligo curable, his thyroid is in control with medicine. Which treatment is best to treat vitiligo?
I am suffering from Hair white problem Hair fall and Feel lazy and sleepy Stomach pain. Please tell me how to cure my problem asap.
Hi Doctor, My son is one month old and post delivery I am still facing pimples on face and also skin is very dull and dark. Since I am feeding my baby, I can't use any retino or any face wash to eliminate skin problems. I am allergic to home remedies. I drink water n keep my diet healthy. Can you please suggest me good n safe face wash n night cream to even out my skin tone n also acne with any side effects to me n my baby. Advance thanks.
I have marks on my face which may be the result of pimples. I have too many pimples on my face. I have tried every type of remedies. I want to get rid of such pimples and the marks also I have dark circles. My age is 20 years male kindly suggest me some remedy or medicine.
Many cosmetic products like BB creams, tinted lotions and moisturizers claim to provide instant fairness. But all of these products lighten your skin only for a short duration. Fairness cannot be achieved overnight and one has to take care of one?s skin regularly to achieve the desired fairness. For instant glowing and fair skin, always keep these mantras in mind:
Follow the CTM (cleansing, toning and moisturizing) routine daily.
Exfoliate your skin at least twice a week. This will help to remove the dead cells and open pores, thus lightening your skin tone.
Always use sunscreen 20 minutes before stepping out from home. A good sunscreen with SPF 40 will help to prevent tan in the Indian climate.
Drink adequate amount of water to keep your body and skin hydrated. A good sleep at night is also very important for healthy and glowing skin.
Indulge in home remedies like face packs and scrub for natural fairness.
15 Simple and Quick Home Remedies for Fair Skin
Here is some easy and quick skin lightening home remedies for fair skin
Lemon is the best natural remedy for skin lightening. It helps to reduce the blemishes and dark spots. Rub fresh lemon juice over the darkened skin and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash off with cool water. Remember not to expose yourself to the sun, while doing this treatment. There is no way that you look for skin lightening tips and not find lemon on the list. You should be careful as lemon can cause irritation on the wounds and cuts.
Prepare a face pack by mixing 1 teaspoon of milk and 1 teaspoon of honey. Make a smooth paste and apply all over your face. Rub gently in circular motions and keep for 15 minutes. Use low fat milk if you have oily skin and full cream milk if you have dry skin.
This is an ingredient used by our ancestors and is still considered as one of the best home remedy for fair skin. Prepare the mask by combining 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 3 teaspoons of fresh lime juice. Apply over the exposed skin and keep for 15 minutes. You should be careful while using this pack, as turmeric can stain your clothes.
People with sensitive skin can dilute the pack with a little amount of water.
4. Egg Pack:
Beat an egg till it?s fluffy and frothy. Apply on the face and keep it on till it dries off completely. Wash off with cool water. You can also add lemon juice or 2 drops of lavender oil or tea tree oil, to reduce the smell of the egg.
Tomato contains lycopene, which helps to reduce tan instantly. A perfect choice for the home remedies for skin lightening. This face pack will lighten the skin tone, reduce tan and eliminate the dead cells on the face. In a blender, add 1-2 tomatoes and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. You can also add gram flour (besan) into it. Blend well to make a smooth paste. Apply this all over the face and keep for 20 minutes. Wash off with cool water and repeat this procedure daily before bath.
6. Hot Oil Body Massage:
Enjoying your weekends? Indulge in the hot oil body massage for relaxation and also to get fairer skin. Choose base oil such as almond oil, coconut oil or olive oil. To this, add crushed neem and tulsi leaves and warm gently. Apply this all over your body and massage well. Keep for 30 minutes and get into the shower. Hot oil massage increases the blood circulation all over the body and thus reduces tan.
7. Yogurt Pack:
In 2 teaspoons of plain yogurt, add 1 teaspoon of honey and mix well to form a smooth paste. Apply on your face and keep for 15 minutes. Wash off with cool water. Repeat this procedure daily for best results
8. Fruit Pack:
Fruits can work wonders for your skin and also provide you with naturally glowing skin. Prepare a fruit pack by combining the pulp of an avocado, papaya and cucumber. Then add 2 teaspoons of cream or malai. Mix well to form a paste and apply all over the face. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. People with oily or combination skin can avoid adding cream, they can add multani mitti instead into the pack.
9. Rose Water:
Rose water is filled with antioxidants and vitamins that help to soothe irritated skin. It is also good for sensitive and oily skin. You can add rose water to homemade face packs and scrubs. Washing your face daily with rose water improves the skin tone and makes it clear. Never apply soap when you are washing your face with rose water. You can spritz some rose water to look fresh instantly.
10. Cumin Seeds:
Boil one teaspoon of cumin seeds in water and wash your face daily with this concoction to get a clearer complexion.
11. Tender Coconut Water:
Water from tender coconut also ensures a healthy and bright skin. Apply it twice daily to get fair skin free of scars and blemishes. Keep it for 15 minutes on your face and wash it off.
Papaya fruit contains an enzyme called papain that helps to exfoliate the skin, and this makes way for new skin cells to emerge.Papaya also contains vitamin C. Choose a green papaya to make your face mask, papain is most concentrated in a green papaya.
To make a papaya mask:
Peel and slice the papaya.
Put it in a blender to make a smooth paste.
Apply it on your skin and leave it for 20 minutes.
Rinse it away with warm water.
13. Gram Flour:
Gram flour is a great exfoliant that is gentle on the skin. It will exfoliate the skin without scratching and stretching. Take 2 tablespoons of gram or wheat flour and make a paste. Apply it on your face using an upward motion. Leave it to dry completely and then wash your skin with warm water. This will remove the dead skin cells and make your skin look naturally fresh. You can also add gram flour with rose water and turmeric for better results. Don?t apply soap on your face after you are done with this treatment.
14. Fuller?s Earth:
Fuller?s Earth also known as multani mitti helps to soak up oils, it is great for those who have acne prone oily skin. The minerals including lime, alumina and iron oxides present in multani mitti can give you a fair complexion. Fuller?s Earth is a mixture of montmorillonite minerals and bentonite and these minerals ensure a healthy glowing skin naturally.
15. Carrot and Avocado:
Mash one soft avocado and one cooked carrot. Blend it together with half cup of heavy cream, 1 egg, a dab of honey and spread it over your face and neck. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cool water