Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
I'm 19 years female. .I get too much of pimples. .I have tried many home remedies .nd creams. Nd medicine. .its never getting cured. .it looks bad on my face. Pls help me by giving some other remedy to cure it permanently. All the spots tooo. Thank you.
Sir I have a hair fall problem from past 3 years due to dandruff and all. What should I do to get read of this.
Hi I am 24 year old. I have lot of face problems oily face, dark spot, pimples. Please suggest me how I can stop all this. If you get me the solution by using home products and it will reduce within a month then I really thankful for you.
I am having quite an amount of hairfall while combing. As a result my hair is also thinning with stunted growth. How do I stop d hairfall and increase the volume of my hair? Please help.
I have hair fall for a 2years. Many girls not liked me so much. What should I do please tell me a solution anyone.
I am 25 years old not married .I have skin problem like pimples so I consult skin specialist she done blood tests and given aldactone and isotroin tablets since 6 months I am using that tablets from last 3 months I am facing one problem that is brown spotting in mid cycle exactly 14 days of after periods .what it causes. I don't have any pcod problems. I never facing any periods problems. And that spotting is no bad smell and no itching feeling .and I just have board line thyroid but that is with in limits now. I am using thyronorm 25 MCG.
I'm 19 years old girl. My skin was getting dull and darker day by day. And all are asking why my skin was getting all these. Would you help me. What can I do to over come this?
Psoriasis is the condition in which the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis.
Psoriasis can erupt just about anywhere on the body, but it most often occurs on the scalp, chest, back, elbows, knuckles, and knees. If you have a mild case, the patches may hardly be noticeable. The worst cases produce unsightly patches almost everywhere.
Psoriasis can also affect fingernails and toenails, making them appear pitted and discolored. It can even cause significant joint pain, a condition known as psoriatic arthritis.
Most people who develop psoriasis are initially diagnosed in their teens, twenties, or thirties. The disease follows a very unpredictable course. That first flare-up may also be the last. Or it may signal the start of a lifetime of flare-ups that come and go for no apparent reason. Fortunately, when the lesions disappear, they leave no scars.
Here's a list of following unsafe health conditions created by psoriasis:
- Cancer: People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
- Kidney disease: According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
- Obesity: People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
- Diabetes and high cholesterol: High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with the condition have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
- Peptic ulcers and mood disorders: In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am suffering from pimples and dark spots, and after removing hairs with hair remover then etching on there and rasesh.
I am loosing my hairs tried lots of shampoo and oil but not getting results. Please suggest me something.
I am having problems of hairfall, acne and regular headache. Do they somehow linked with any condition? Or it's just normal. I m experiencing baldness.
I am 24 year old and during night time I am suffering from huge itching around my genital organs. The skin color is bit dark and when I scratch I feel relaxed but sometimes I feel I little blood.
Im from India and I am 19 years old actually im loosing my hair and im very much afraid to be bold in future so can you please suggest me something through which I can stop loosing my hair and I can get back or can grow the hair which I have loose.
Stretch marks are visible lines on the skin surface, with an off colour hue. Stretch marks are mainly found on abdominal wall, but can also over the thigh, upper arms, buttocks, breast.
While pregnancy is the main cause behind stretch marks, sudden weight loss, gain, rapid growth hereditary factory, stress, changes in physical condition.
There are several natural ways to remove the appearance of stretch marks.
Castor oil - Castor oil used in treatment of skin problems i.e. wrinkles, age spots, dark spots, fine lines, pimple. Give gentle massage of castor oil in circular motion.
Aloe vera effective in many skin problems, its healing, stretching properties. You can directly rub it over skin.
Egg whites - Egg rich in protein and it helps in removal of stretch marks. Use only egg white who contain amino acid, protein.
Lemon juice - Lemon juice is naturally acidic, heals skin, stretch marks, acne.
Potato juice - It contains vitamins, minerals that helps in restoration of skin.
Cocca butter - Beneficial in treating stretch marks. Excellent natural moisturizer.
Olive oil - It also help in stretch marks removal because of antioxidant property.
Water - Drink daily 8_10 glass of water for many skin problems and younger skin.