Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ganerwal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. GanerwalYour feedback matters!
My mother is 58 years old and she is suffering from leg pain from past 5 years. She is been using prescription but there is no relief. Kindly provide medication for it.
Hello sir, I have back pain for last three years. I did MRI and found that there is some problem in My L4 L5 and L5 S1 spine. Disc bulge also seen in my MRI. I always feel some stiffness at my back. My concentration always focus on my back. Every doctor suggested me to do exercise regularly and not to lift heavy object and not bend your body. Etc. I am not understanding whether my problem will solve or not? Can it be cured permanently or be worst more than present? Kindly reply sir.
Hi. I am suffering fromankylosing spondylitis. Can I have body massage also pls advise me as my body is getting stiffness. Thank you.
I am 42 year old male, met with an accident and broken tibia above the ankle, its now 18 months old, had been operated for open reduction and internal fixation. The bone has healed upto 60%. Its taking longer time to heal, is there any medicine in homeopathy that can heal without/minimum side effects.
I started jogging a week ago and now I have been experiencing severe pain in my leg's back muscle or I Guess soleus. Infact when I press the bone present there it starts paining allot. And I have bowlegs too. Why is this happening? Any way to cure it? Please help.
My wife is 61 she gets lots of knee pain while walking -people say it is va only -no idea some doctors advice for operation -one of them adviced for operation without even removing any natural joint -she is not heavy in weight on 49 to 50 kgs -her elder two sisters also have similar problem but they are little heavy weight -look for advice
I am 63 years male. 2 years back I had tingling and slight pain in left hand 3 fingers (thumb, index and middle. My efforts to investigated from general physician to specialist to neurologist were in vain. As suggested doctors it gradually cured. In two years it is limited to tip of the middle finger. However, still I feel that left hand has lost (very little) strength. Often feel tingling in chest and back side. I am type2 diabetic (border) taking glycometsr 500 in the morning and gp1 in the night. Other wise my health is perfect. I do pranayama, meditation. Will you please suggest me to get the above disorder addressed?
Plantar fasciitis is an orthopedic problem that gives rise to pain in the foot and heel due to strain or pressure on the plantar fascia. This is a ligament or connective tissue which lies in a flat band, connecting your heel with the toes and effectively, providing a basis for the motion of the feet in general. Inflammation, swelling and bruising of this tissue or ligament can lead to excessive pain in the heel.
Let us look at ways that can help you deal with this pain:
- Rest: Taking rest and giving your feet a break from all kinds of strain inducing activities can help in relieving the pain. Also, you can keep your feet elevated to help in reducing the pain in the area.
- Supportive footwear: Using pads within your shoes with gel built into them, or using specific footwear that help in walking without feeling too much of pain is a good way of dealing with Plantar fasciitis. The shoe inserts must be rubber, felt or plastic so that they are soft for your feet. They also give your heel and its arch good support, while Orthotics pulls the ligament so that there is less stress on the same. You can also pull on a pair of night flints which will keep the foot and the ligament stretched while you enjoy a good night of sleep.
- Exercise: Indulging in mild muscle strengthening exercise that also involves stretching and heel hooks can help in alleviating chronic pain that you may be suffering from. Lie flat on your back and take a towel. Lift your leg and hook your foot into it. Now press against the towel and pull down the towel simultaneously. Repeat at least ten times per foot. This will give you flexibility and strength in the area.
- Painkillers: Use pain killers only when absolutely necessary and with due advice from the doctor or Orthopaedic specialist. The use of Ibuprofen and other pain relievers can help in numbing the pain inducing nerves in the brain and give you instant relief.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: Your doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication that can bring down the swelling for more comfortable functioning when you are on your feet. Naproxen is one such drug that helps in bringing down the inflammation. Also, corticosteroid injections can relieve severe pain.
- Surgery: Heel spur removal or Plantar fascia release are some of the surgical options for chronic and severe cases.
Taking care of your feet is a matter of ensuring that you look into the slightest discomfort and report the same to a doctor.