Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Gaman Health Care Pvt. LtdYour feedback matters!
Sir mere back me pichle 5-6 mahine se pain hota tha 2-3 minutes chalne ya khade rehne pr mere back se lekr per tak bahut tez pain hone lagta tha or per bhi sunn hone lagte the MRI krwane pr report me aaya Disk desiccation with diffuse annular disc bulge, large posterior disc protrusion and ligamentum flavum thickening seen at l4-5 level resulting in marked effacement of bilateral neural foramina, bilateral lateral recess stenosis and marked canal stenosis with compression over thecal sca, cauda equina and exiting nerve roots Dr. ko dikhane pr Dr. Operation krwane ko bola pr me or ghawale sab dare hue hai operation ke liye Kya koi dusra illaz hai iske liye ya operation hi krwana hoga or operation krwate time ya krwane ke baad problem to nahi hogi koi Please suggest me.
I am suffering from cough for last 4 days and with some back pain, will you suggests what should be done?
Hi, My friend has a high fever along with joint pain and headache and severe stomach pain from the last 1 and a half week, all the tests have been done including dengue malaria chickengunia typhoid jaundice and even the ultrasounds and x Ray's show nothing. Doctors are not able to diagnose the cause of such high fever. What could be the reason? It's really urgent.
Knee replacement is a procedure where the weight-carrying surfaces of knee joint are replaced surgically to ease the pain or any disability. People suffering from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or psoriatic arthritis undergo knee replacement. All these conditions revolve around stiffness and painful knee. This surgery is usually performed on people aged over 50.
Knee replacement is mainly of two main types:
- Total knee replacement where both the sides of knee joints are replaced
- Partial knee replacement where only single side of the joint is replaced
Procedure: In case of partial knee replacement with minimal invasion, a smaller incision, which is 3 to 5 inches, is required. This leads to minimal tissue damage and the surgeon can work between the fibres of the quadriceps muscles. Here, an incision through the tendon is not required. This may result in less pain, recovery time is reduced, and motion is better as scar tissue formation is less.
In total knee replacement, four steps are performed:
- Removal of damaged cartilage surfaces, which is at the ends of the femur and tibia, with a small quantity of underlying bone.
- Replacement with metal components, which help as a recreated surface of the joint
- Incision of knee cap with a resurface made of a plastic button, which is optional based on the case
- Insertion of a medical grade plastic spacer amid the metal components. This creates an effortless gliding surface.
After general or spinal anaesthesia, an incision of 8-12 inches is made in the front part of the knee. Joint part which is damaged is removed from the surface of the bones. The surfaces are then formed in a way to hold a metal or plastic artificial joint. The thigh bone shin as well as knee cap is attached to the artificial joint with either cement or a special material.
After Effects of the Procedure: After the surgery, patients may stay in a hospital for three to five days. Post surgery, notable improvement can be seen after a month or later. The patient is gradually relieved from pain with the construction of new gliding surface during surgery.
There will be slow progress in the movement. In the beginning, one may walk with a support of parallel bars and then with the help of crutches, walker, or cane. After full recovery in about six weeks, people can enjoy normal activities except running or jumping.
Presently, over 90% of total knee replacements function well even after 15 years of surgery. Hence, knee problem is no problem at all! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Pain in the knee (just below the knee) and extends to calf muscle and the foot both legs. Mostly in the morning after sleep.
I am 22 year old male I haven't slept since 2 days I am having severe back pain, tried multiple home remedies but didn't works, what should I do? Please help me!
I am 24 year old and my weight is 80 kg. My both knee has having a little bit type of pain and some more after running. So what are the reasons of knee pain and tell me REMEDY.
Hello, I m turning age of 28, since 10 years I m suffering from low back pain. Once in a year, I suffered from this low back pain for 1- 3 months. But this time it hurts very badly. I do always yoga and exercises related to pain. But I want permanent solutions, should I have take any medicines or calcium tablets or any other things. Please guide me.
My father had an open reduction internal fixation of greater trochanter fracture surgery before 1 yr. Is it necessary to remove the plates and screws from the fracture. My father is now 53 of age.
I was suffering from slip disc. I take rest now I am felling fine 50%. I am a player of cricket. When I should play again. How much rest should be take. Kindly tell me precaution if I need.
I am suffering from Ankylosis spondylosis n joint pain for the last 15 yrs. Pls suggest remedy/ treatments available n how to control it forever. Thanks.
Both Knee pains a lot, it is happening from last two years. He wears knee caps and feels some relaxation. But same happens again in same day.
Is there a prescription for worn out cartilage of knee? I am 79 years old and have a pain in my left knee. I have been taking Conchiolinum and Apis Mel which have reduced water retention. Please advise.
Last night I met an accident by my bike. Now its paining very badly. Now what to do me and how it will become good and clean all the effected arias.
Hello sir, I feel lots of pain while standing and for standing more than 1 or 2 minutes on my foot I lose power in it. So please you are requested to guide me in this concern.
Self suffering from frozen shoulder since a year. Ultrasound therapy has also been made at a renowned hospital near my home. Free hand exercise has also continuing as suggested by an orthopedic doctor. But still pain is existing in my arms upto wrist, shoulder and upper back portion of my body. As such, medical advice is solicited for quick relief without any injection.
I have leg pains for last three days? I am running for last 4 days. What's the my real problem and its effect in my legs.
The bones and joints orchestrate very well with each other for smooth movements of various joints and the spine. However, due to various reasons, some identified and others unknown, there could be inflammation of the areas where the bones join the muscles leading to impaired movement. The range of motion could be reduced or it could be painful, thereby, limiting movement. Spondyloarthritis includes a group of inflammatory diseases that involves the bones and joints and enthuses which are areas where the ligaments and tendons attach to the bones. This causes conditions like plantar fasciitis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis and reactive arthritis. The term spondyloarthritis is a blanket term to describe any of the above-mentioned conditions.
Read on to know a little more in detail about it:
Causes: While the exact etiology is not identified for sure, most patients with spondyloarthritis have an autosomal dominant gene (HLA-B27). Chronic infections could trigger the onset of the disease too.
1. In all forms of spondyloarthritis, there is always inflammation of the spine, joints and entheses. If the fingers or toes are involved, there could be swelling leading to what are typically known as 'sausage digits'.
2. There is sacroiliitis which is inflammation of the joint between the pelvis and the spine, and spondylitis which is inflammation of the joints between the spines. 3. Family history and autosomal dominant gene.
A detailed medical history and physical examination form the cornerstone of a confirmed diagnosis. In addition, radiographic examination and diagnostic blood tests also could be done to confirm the diagnosis. Radiographs, especially, of the spine and the low back show typical changes including sacroilitis in suspected cases of spondyloarthritis. If the spine does not show these changes, but there is a high likelihood of spondyloarthritis, then MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) can be used to confirm the diagnosis.
As a final step, a blood test for the HLA-B27 gene can also be confirmatory. However, it is not true that a person with the gene will definitely develop the disease.
- The most important aspect of treatment is the use of pain medications and anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) which help manage pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections may sometimes be given directly into the joint spaces or the membranes to provide quick relief of these symptoms.
- ESWT / RSWT has a definite role to cure enthesopathy. Plantar fasciitis, and achillodynia can be cured with ESWT. Even small joints of hand and feet are amenable to treatment with RSWT. It is nonoperative and noninvasive treatment and has no side effects.
- Very rarely, stronger drugs such as methotrexate or sulfasalazine may be used.
- Another set of drugs known as TNF-blockers (tumor necrotizing factor blockers) are also shown to be highly effective in controlling the pain of the spine and joints.
- In very severe cases, surgery may be required to correct joint damages or correct severe degenerative changes.
- Exercise plays a very vital role in controlling the issue and improving range of motion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.