Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G. Vijaya KumarYour feedback matters!
My brother doesn't masturbates but he frequently (5 times per week) gets wet dreams, what should he do, he is always stressed because of this n feels very weak n helpless, please help! Thanks.
I have running nose since last two weeks. I am taking medicine but it has not stop. Please suggest me what should I do?
This is a condition in which women are unable to climax in spite of adequate sexual stimulation. It is a common condition that affects a significant number of women. Female orgasms vary in several ways; it may differ in intensity or duration. The symptoms of anorgasmia are mainly the delay in attaining orgasms or the inability to orgasm.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Acquired anorgasmia- In this type, orgasms have been attained before, but due to some factors, have stopped now.
- Lifelong anorgasmia- Orgasms have never been felt.
- Situational anorgasmia- Here, you may be able to orgasm in certain situations alone. Like in a certain position, or oral sex or with a particular person only. Most women cannot orgasm to vaginal stimulation alone.
- Generalised anorgasmia- In this, you are unable to climax in any situation or with any partner
What causes this?
Orgasms is a very complex process. It takes a combination of physical, psychological and emotional factors to reach an orgasm. So, if any of the above mentioned is compromised, it can lead to temporary or permanent anorgasmia. The several factors that can typically cause anorgasmia are:
- Medical diseases- Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can lead to anorgasmia
- Medications- Medicines such as anti-depressants, anti-histamines, cardio-vascular medications can interfere with orgasms
- Smoking and Alcohol- Alcohol can lead to the inability to climax, whereas smoking cigarettes limits blood flow and has a similar effect.
- Gynaecologic issues- Surgeries such as hysterectomy or cancer surgeries can hamper with the ability to achieve orgasms.
- Poor body image
- Anxiety or depression
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear or Sexually Transmitted Diseases or pregnancy
- Past emotional or sexual abuse
- Fights or conflicts in the relationship
- No attraction toward the partner
- Lack of connection
- Poor connection with partner regarding sexual needs
How to treat it?
After you consult your sexologist, he might suggest you sex therapy or cognitive behavioural therapy. You may also seek couple therapies. Women can also try increased stimulation. Most women have a hard time achieving orgasms via vaginal stimulation. You can try clitoral stimulation or other positions that may benefit and increase the chances of achieving an orgasm.
I am suffering frm fever last 5 days. Tried multiple home remedies. Doctor told that it is viral infection. He told me for checkup but all reports are normal. So what should I do. please help me.
I am 21 years old female and I want to take testosterone shots as I am uncomfortable with the female body. Can you help me with the procedure. Does it require medical tests? What are the requirements? Where can I get these injected? I stay in pune even mumbai will do?
What could be the possibility for hair loss. I have experienced excess hair loss since the past 2 years. I am an occasional drinker and a non smoker. Please advise.
I lost somebody close last year and since l have very depressed and preferred to killing my self all the time. Please help us.
We have a 100 days old male kid who oozes out excess saliva. He is being breast fed. Can homoeopathic medicine be given to him? pl indicate the name & potency.
Sir mujhe anky losing spondylitis hai sent 6 mahine se dawai kha rha hu aur exercise bhi kar hu koi aaram nhi hai mujhe he problem 10 saal we hai iski wajah se kuch kaam bhi nhi kar pata hu kya kru bahut pareshan hu please help me.
I am 45 yrs old and I have a really painful mouth ulcer . I cannot eat properly. please provide with a quick remedy.
I want to loose my weight by 10 kgs ,how much time it will take to loose 10 kg weight and do i need to drink any supplements and please suggest me few easy steps ?
Dilbhag gutka aur viagra se kya sex me kami aati hai, Loose penis ko tight karne ki liye aur sex increase karne ki capsule aur goli bataye.
What is cataract, how it does effect the humans and what are the steps to cure cataract. Does it only attacks humans or also animals?
ABOUT 3 MONTHS BACK MY WIFE, AGED 38 YRS. 5'2" HT. & 73 KGS., THYROID PATIENT, FELL ON HER RT. KNEE DUE TO SLIP FROM UNEVEN FLOORING. FRACTURE OF ANY BONE IS OVERRULED BY X-RAYS. STILL SHE IS SUFFERING WITH SEVERE RADIATING PAIN DOWN TO ANKLE AND UPTO HIP. SHE COULD NOT TAKE MACH REST AS SHE WORKS AS LECTURER IN A COLLEGE MOVING FROM GROUND TO 3 OR 4 FLOORS BY STAIRS. NOW SHE IS SUFFERING WITH UNBEARABLE PAIN IN TOE TO HIP AND NOT EVEN ABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY. NOW UNABLE TO DO ANY EXERCISE DUE TO PAIN, DUE TO WHICH SHE IS PUTTING UP MORE WEIGHT. ANY NEUROLOGIST MAY KINDLY GIVE A SUGGESTION, WHAT TO DO.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.