Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I found a patient having periorbital swelling with mild fever and her ecg was normal her age is about 35years bp os normal, what conditions may you prognosis it is.
I've [male 23yrs] a big dark brown spot on cornea (white part). Developed five years back and its size is increasing gradually. No other symptoms or effects. How to remove it?
I am 26 year old man, Today I have found that I am suffering from colour blindness. So is there any way to reduce colour blindness..
Sometimes I feel lonely, mostly my mind is constantly running to think about my life. However I m optimistic. But last month I had sever headache (migraine) and low bp. After having two weeks medicines now don't have problem, but In the morning I feel pressure on my right eye and feeling to scream. What to do?
When sunrise fell on my eyes iam getting tears even for light rays. Y so. Is my eyes sensitive. My age is 23.
Hello doctors I am 23 years old , before 2 months I met with an accident, from that day onwards in my left eyebrow n left corner I gota blood clot and its not reducing , so can you suggest me any medicine to cure that Please ?
I cannot slept at night from last 3 years n also my eyes are going red day by day by this cause how to get rid from this?
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.