Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G. Venkatesh BabuYour feedback matters!
I'm 25 years old male. For last 6months I'm suffering from hairfall. Hairs has become too thin n rough as well. What should I do?
I was used go gym every day after a few month I got stress marks on my shoulder and chest is it possible to cure by applying any cream if is it then please let me know thank you.
My wife had some itching problem and now I am suffering.Can it have been transmitted through sexual intercourse?
I am a boy of age 21 I had a good chest of 105 cms And on my right chest the back of a nipple I can fell a stone like hard substance in a circular and when I press it. It gives me some pain. It is exactly back side of right nipple Tell me what is it and what the cure for it And why it came to me please give me your valuable suggestions.
My friend say to me his hand burn from fire so he use medorma tube use 1 week and the next week his hand like no burning hand so my question is medorma tube is really working on any burn body tell me.
I have dark circles. I want it to vanish away. Please give me some tips to do so. And how much time will it take to get rid off it.
Pimples are known to be the bane of many teenager’s life. However, the unfortunate thing is that for many people, their misery does not cease with the growth of a person into adulthood.
However, there are quite a few things which can be done in order to improve the situation, to help you get rid of these unsightly blotches in just one night.
1. Lemon juice: Fresh lemon juice can be made good use of in order to fight pimples. This can be done by using a cotton swab dipped in the fresh lemon juice and dabbing the swab on the pimples which are the cause of so much anguish.
2. Cinnamon paste: There is also an alternative which can be considered and that is to mix the lemon juice with a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put this combination on the face prior to sleeping at night. However, it is to be kept in mind that there is one caveat about this solution and that is that if a person has skin that is sensitive, it is unlikely that he or she will react well to this sort of treatment. So, it is better that he or she just sticks to the simpler way to treat pimples by using lemons.
3. Ice cubes: In order to reduce the irritation, which is unfortunately part and parcel of pimples, what can be done is to use ice wrapped in a clean and thin cloth to touch the pimples with. The great thing about this is that ice is so freely available and a lot of the discomfort caused by the pimples will be greatly reduced.
4. Toothpaste: Another thing which is available quite easily happens to be toothpaste. While this may not seem to be an automatic solution for pimples, it is quite effective. However, if a person makes the choice of using toothpaste as his or her metaphorical weapon to combat pimples, he or she would do very well to keep in mind the fact that simple white toothpaste is to be made use of.
By using any gel based toothpaste, not only will the desired impact not be seen, but there could be side effects as well. What is to be done, is quite simple, to say the least. A few minutes before going to sleeps, the person needs to apply a bit of white toothpaste on each pimple. After waking up, washing off the toothpaste with cool water is required. Over the course of a few weeks, the changes will show up.
So fret not! Simply try these remedies and you will soon be pimple free! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I have psoriasis from 7 years and not any solution of hair, hands. Please give me solution of this doses.
I am suffering from hair fall. Is there any way thay I can stop it and even regain my lost hair? I don't prefer much medical treatments is there any natural way like some exercises, diet, yoga, or some home made solution.
Hi I am suffering with lot of acne on my face, and this month my period also delayed. But I have no irregular periods. So pls give me suggestions.
Hello, I am only 30 years old, and healthy. I found a little lump on the outer skin of my anus, it does not hurt so far and smaller than a pea. It do causes itching though every time. It's been a month now, when I clean after poo it itches so I go deep inside to clean it properly. Again the soft stool began to continue. This morning while I was doing the same I got blood not coming out but inside. Could it be a cancer. How can I prevent or cure it.
I m 19 yrs old female and I have so much tanned face nd so many pimples breakouts in my face. What can I do for cure this pimples?
I have black brown spots on my face, I have 2 years old baby. My face skin looks very dull. please advice. Thanks Anita.
I have dark patches on my skin.Shown to a skin doctor and she says my skin is sun sensitive and gave me spme creams and medicine But the dark Patches is not going.Please help
Hello I'm 20 years old and I am losing a lot of hair from over a month. I tried quite a few home remedies which dint prove to be effective. Kindly help me get rid of this hair loss.
I have one big circle Scabich. It is near about one year old. I had applied various type of ointment But it is not yet cure. What should I do-
I have a nasal allergy rhinitis so I was prescribe flutiflo spray by ENT specialist and I have acne vulgaris will that cause acne.
At any point of time, only 90% of your hair is growing. The remaining 10% is resting and falls off after 2 to 3 months to make space for new hair follicles. Thus, while it is normal to shed a few strands of hair a day is normal, waking up to find multiple strands of hair on your pillow can be a nightmare for anyone.
Hair loss can be of many types and in order to treat it, you must first figure what type of hair loss you suffer from. Some of the main types of hair loss are:
- Involutional alopecia: This type of hair loss affects people who are middle aged and older. In such cases, more and more hair follicles go into the resting phase after which they fall off. The hair that remains becomes shorter and brittle making it easier to break.
- Telogen effluvium: Telogen effluvium is a temporary condition that causes changes in the hair follicle’s growth cycle and puts a number of hair follicles into the resting phase simultaneously. This is often experienced after a stressful event like a severe illness, childbirth, stress or sudden weight loss, and can last for anywhere between a few weeks to a few months.
- Male and female pattern baldness: For males, hair loss at the top of the scalp in an ‘M’ shape which gradually turns into a ‘U’ around the side of the head is a sign of pattern baldness. This condition makes hair follicle thinner, shorter and brittle and is triggered by genetic conditions. For women, this condition begins with hair loss at the crown and gradually progresses to complete baldness. Both male and female pattern baldness have very gradual hair loss and so you may not notice significant thinning until quite late.
- Patchy hair loss: One of the most noticeable symptoms of this type of hair loss is one or two smooth, hairless spots. Apart from the scalp, it can also affect the eyebrows, arms, legs and facial hair. In most cases, this has a sudden onset and is temporary. However, when hair grows back in one bald spot, it may fall out from another. In some cases, the hair may not fall out but may break, leaving behind patches of extremely short hair.
- Tinea capitis: This is a contagious fungal infection that affects the scalp of school-going children. It makes hair in certain patches or all over the scalp break off and triggers inflammation in the scalp. Pus-filled sores and a scaly scalp are other symptoms of this condition.
- Trichotillomania: Hair fall can also be triggered if you twist or pull your own hair. This psychological disorder often affects children and causes hair loss by breakage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.