Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G Venkataityya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. G VenkataityyaYour feedback matters!
My weight is constantly decreasing Do I suffering from some some disease. My height is 6 feet and weight 60 kg which initially was 70 kg. I had chicken pox 10 months ago.
I m 19 years old suffering from hairfall plsss give me some suggestion. Is getting bald is good option to prevent hairfall?
The main aim is to reduce the calorie intake, increase the metabolism and burn fats with muscle toning will sure induce steady weight loss which is effecting in long run. According to Ayurveda it is important to do following things to assure that you reduce weight:
1. Exercises daily: Stretching, Yoga, daily workout and aerobics will be helpful. Do the abdominal exercises like Crunches, side crunches on regular basis for increased waist line.
2. Do not sleep in day time. It causes increase in weight.
3. High carb food like rice, sweets, cakes, chocolates, creams, biscuits should be avoided. Wheat chapati, roti, phulka are preferable with sabji.
4. Brisk walk/Running should be done at least for 30 min daily.
5. Try not to sit at a place for long time.
6. Avoid sweet juices, pizzas,fries, cheese, butter in your diet.
7. Avoid oily, spicy, salty food to ensure steady weight loss.
8. Indulge in activities like swimming, Badminton, football as they help to increase your metabolism.
9. Notice your calorie intake and adjust it according to burn fat (help of a dietitian may be required)
10. Dont have curd, banana, sweet fruits, cold food, junk food at all.
11. Use cycle or walk than using your car or bike to commute.
Continuity in the following regimen is important for better results. Ayurvedic lifestyle has been found to be more effective to enhance ones life and keep them